Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,174 members, 7,807,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? (12147 Views)

What Is Ahmadiyya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by Shafiiimran99: 11:50am On Nov 03, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
In this uprising around ten thousand Muslims were martyred, and they succeeded in having the Qadiani minister removed from office

Why Killing everytime?

I found out the Ahmadiyya practise a pure form of Islam devoid of violence. I have them as friends. They don't discriminate.

Ahmadiyya are the real muslims
Your opinion, right?
Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by password990(m): 11:54am On Nov 03, 2017
iamgenius:

Op please do research about the Ahmadiyya Muslim Jamat to know more about them. From ur write up i can say that you don't know anything about them, you just wrote it base on what you where told.
Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by Shafiiimran99: 11:54am On Nov 03, 2017
taoaliu1:
May Almighty Allah bless you for that testimony. How can you know someone without actually getting closer? They need to move close to an Ahmadi and also do balance facts finding on Ahmadiyyah. May Almighty guide us right
Why they do say peace be on him when his name is mention?
Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by iamgenius(m): 12:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
seantunes:

We know you are stupid. You can stop trying to prove it.
(ahmaddiyah is the way)
We know you are a British Slave like Ghulam Ahmad. You can try to disprove it. (Islam is the only way)

1 Like

Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by HAH: 12:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:
As long as they believe in the five pillars of Islam I don't have any problem with them. I don't belong to any sect or group. The people I have problem with are the extremist muslims .
I really like what you said. I have same belief with you, terrorist are the ones to be cursed but sadly some of our brothers abhor them because they proclaim same sect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by iamgenius(m): 12:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
taoaliu1:

I am a proud member of the Ahmadiyyah Jamaat. We are everywhere across the country predominantly in south-west Nigeria and in the Northern Nigeria
If you have their Aqeedah listed in the post, then you are a Kaafir.
Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by iamgenius(m): 12:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
password990:

Op please do research about the Ahmadiyya Muslim Jamat to know more about them. From ur write up i can say that you don't know anything about them, you just wrote it base on what you where told.
What I was told? Don't you see the references? And don't be too lazy to Google or Wiki it.
Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by iamgenius(m): 12:10pm On Nov 03, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
In this uprising around ten thousand Muslims were martyred, and they succeeded in having the Qadiani minister removed from office

Why Killing everytime?

I found out the Ahmadiyya practise a pure form of Islam devoid of violence. I have them as friends. They don't discriminate.

Ahmadiyya are the real muslims

Because they are British slaves. They practice what the Britain told them.
Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by iamgenius(m): 12:10pm On Nov 03, 2017
taoaliu1:
May Almighty Allah bless you for that testimony. How can you know someone without actually getting closer? They need to move close to an Ahmadi and also do balance facts finding on Ahmadiyyah. May Almighty guide us right
I have them as my friends, so what?

1 Like

Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by iamgenius(m): 12:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
HAH:
Is Ahmadiyya not an association just like the likes of izala, nasfat, ansaruddin etc ?

One thing I am sure of is extremist always attempt at demonizing other sect even in the same religion and show that everyone is going to hell apart from those following their sect.

Personally Islam is

1, belief
2, salat,
3 fast Ramadan
4, zakat if you cannot afford
5, hajj if you can afford
Lastly
6, being nice and good to all people you meet wherever and avoid all things prohibited by the Quran

If you observe the above you are a good muslim damn the extremist
Nasfat and others are not like Ahmadiyya, What takes one out of Islam is the Belief. That's what Ahmadiyya are lacking. You'll understand from the write up.
Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by iamgenius(m): 12:15pm On Nov 03, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

Thanks. They don't discriminate which i find great. They are also very religious but they don't joke with education.

Ahmadiyyas are the true muslims
Western education which they used to gain the heart of Ghulam Ahmad. Rubbish
Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
iamgenius:
Western education which they used to gain the heart of Ghulam Ahmad. Rubbish
Why are you pained. Go eat pork and stsy away from quoting me

1 Like

Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by taoaliu1(m): 12:43pm On Nov 03, 2017
iamgenius:

If you have their Aqeedah listed in the post, then you are a Kaafir.

You are not in any authority to proclaim someone as Khafir, Only Almighty Allah knows who the true believers is. I can see you are an extremist who is bent to disseminate a false message about Ahmadiyyah and you choose not to be enlighten. May Almighty soften your heart brother. PEACE

MOTTO: LOVE FOR ALL, HATRED FOR NONE
Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by chillychill(f): 12:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
taoaliu1:

Yes sir.

Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad (1835 - 1908), the
Promised Messiah and Mahdi, peace be on him, was raised in
this Age to reform the world at large. The Holy Prophet
Muhammad, sallallaho alaihi wa sallam, had called him the
Hakam and Adl. He had also said that even if the Faith would
have gone to the pleiades, he would bring it back. Indeed,
he was to establish the Law of God and revive His nob le
religion. This, he did, alongwith other things, through his
writings and discourses on various occasions, especially,
sittings after the five daily prayers or exhortations after the
initiations of those who came to join his Fold.
His discourses have been collected and compiled in ten
volumes and have been named "Malfoozat". They being in
Urdu, very great need was felt that an English rendering should
also be brought out for the benefit of the English speaking
friends. That in view, a brief collection was published some
years back. Later on arrangement was made to select passages
from all the ten volumes for a bigger collection. This selection
was first published in the monthly Tahrik-i-Jadid and now it
is being presented to the readers in book form. This volume
contains selection from the first three volumes of "Malfoozat".
It is hoped that two more volumes would be soon published
which would cover the remaining seven volumes; in fact they
have already been published in the monthly Tahrik-i-Jadid.
We pray to God that He may enable all of us to benefit
from this publication. Amen.
NASEEM SAIFI
Vakilut Tasnif
. subuhannallah... May Allah forgive us all... Would have love to say stuffs on this but ure entitled to your own opinion n I hope Allah guide us all. Amin
Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by pdppower: 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2017
I don't have any problem with the Ahmadiyyahs, but my questions for them are- Do they see their founder as another prophet after the holy prophet? Since they are banned in Mecca, do they go on Hajj if they can afford it? Why do they say only one redeem after prayers?
Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by iamgenius(m): 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
taoaliu1:

You are not in any authority to proclaim someone as Khafir, Only Almighty Allah knows who the true believers is. I can see you are an extremist who is bent to disseminate a false message about Ahmadiyyah and you choose not to be enlighten. May Almighty soften your heart brother. PEACE

MOTTO: LOVE FOR ALL, HATRED FOR NONE

Once again, if you have the same belief as claimed by Ahmadist, you are a Kaafir. If only Allah knows who the true believers are, then why did Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) fight the Kuffaars?

No wonder that's why Ghulam Ahmad(may Allah's cause be upon him) said that there's no Jihad of Sword, it's only Jihad of the PEN.

MAY ALLAH GUIDE YOU TO THE STRAIGHT PATH.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by iamgenius(m): 3:18pm On Nov 03, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Why are you pained. Go eat pork and stsy away from quoting me
You're the pork eater. Dìndìnrìn

2 Likes

Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by dehmmorlarh4: 3:19pm On Nov 03, 2017
jazakallah khairan bro

1 Like

Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by blacq2009(m): 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
taoaliu1:

Yes sir.

Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad (1835 - 1908), the
Promised Messiah and Mahdi, peace be on him, was raised in
this Age to reform the world at large. The Holy Prophet
Muhammad, sallallaho alaihi wa sallam, had called him the
Hakam and Adl. He had also said that even if the Faith would
have gone to the pleiades, he would bring it back. Indeed,
he was to establish the Law of God and revive His nob le
religion. This, he did, alongwith other things, through his
writings and discourses on various occasions, especially,
sittings after the five daily prayers or exhortations after the
initiations of those who came to join his Fold.
His discourses have been collected and compiled in ten
volumes and have been named "Malfoozat". They being in
Urdu, very great need was felt that an English rendering should
also be brought out for the benefit of the English speaking
friends. That in view, a brief collection was published some
years back. Later on arrangement was made to select passages
from all the ten volumes for a bigger collection. This selection
was first published in the monthly Tahrik-i-Jadid and now it
is being presented to the readers in book form. This volume
contains selection from the first three volumes of "Malfoozat".
It is hoped that two more volumes would be soon published
which would cover the remaining seven volumes; in fact they
have already been published in the monthly Tahrik-i-Jadid.
We pray to God that He may enable all of us to benefit
from this publication. Amen.
NASEEM SAIFI
Vakilut Tasnif
I beg to differ, bro. The Mahdi will arrive at the end of time accompanied by the Messiah, Eesah (as). The Mahdi is a different person altogether from the messiah. But it seems your Gulam doubles as the messiah. The Mahdi will be the last imam of the prophet's ahlul bayt. Sorry, your Mahdi has come so early. Salaamu alaykum warahmatullah wa barakatuh.
Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
HAH:
I really like what you said. I have same belief with you, terrorist are the ones to be cursed but sadly some of our brothers abhor them because they proclaim same sect
Don't mind them, if you see how those Salafis nearly caused wahala among the muslims when I was in the university. The school suspended all muslim students activities.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by iamgenius(m): 6:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

Don't mind them, if you see how those Salafis nearly caused wahala among the muslims when I was in the university. The school suspended all muslim students activities.
Are you saying you are not Ahlu-Sunnah(Salafi)? If you are not then, you are the opposite.
Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
iamgenius:

Are you saying you are not Ahlu-Sunnah(Salafi)? If you are not then, you are the opposite.
You present day Salafis are nothing but troublemakers. Causing wahala up and down. Giving useless fatwas. Ask any Unilag graduates or students who were in school in 2015 how Salfis caused problem in the mosque because of leadership, very rude and uncouth set of people. That is why Sheikh Abdullah Faisal rubbishes Salafis doctrines. I will never belong to any sects or groups. I will only follow what Quran and the authentic Hadiths says.
Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by BetaThings: 8:08pm On Nov 03, 2017
taoaliu1:
I think the OP is not well enlighten about Ahmadiyya Muslim Community. I will refer you read below and get more publications about Ahmadiyya and Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of Qadian on https://www.alislam.org/books/

The history of religion demonstrates that all Prophets have suffered vehement opposition. Like all the prophets of God, Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of Qadian, the Promised Messiah and Mahdi was also opposed. Throughout his life, Maulvi Muhammad Husain of Batala, a staunch opponent, spared no opportunity to harm and malign the Promised Messiah. When all else failed, he began to submit false reports to the British government, alleging that Mirza Ghulam Ahmad was a rebel of the state and believed in the advent of a bloodthirsty, violent Mahdi, who would force all non-Muslims to Islam.

It was due to these false reports that the author wrote a brief but eloquent treatise outlining his true beliefs regarding the advent of the Promised Mahdi in Islam. In this book, the author explains that the divinely appointed reformer and Mahdi to appear in the latter days would bring a message of peace and conquer the world with love; not through violence and bloodshed. He also reassures the government of his loyalty to the state and exposes the hypocrisy of Maulvi Muhammad Husain and the falsity of his reports to the government.

Please stop the propaganda
Ghulam Ahmad was not the promised Mahdi
He was a deviant.
Simple
Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by Abidaz(m): 11:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
Infact OP i was perturbed by your write ups because it is nothing but an obvious lie and thrash. Ahmaddiyya Muslim Jamat is a true believer of islam and all the prophets. Nowadays Muslims all around the world has been led astray and keep practising false islam that is what Mahdi came to put in order has promised by God and prophet Muhammed himself (S.A.W). OP i hope you are learned pls. try to do your findings about Ahmadiyya instead of basing your write up on hearsay. love for all hatred for none.
Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by Aminu212: 7:14am On Nov 04, 2017
iamgenius:

Yes they do.
Then go closer to them and stop this your copy pasting business of hatred!!!!!!
Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by Ara99: 8:44am On Nov 04, 2017
Any one who believes in a prophet after Muhammad (SAW) is no doubt a Kafir, whether he prays, fasts, is kind to his neighbors and his relatives and does other good deeds.
These do not help him in anyway. That is the main reason why the companions of Rasulullah fought and killed the false prophet musaylimah and his followers and killed them as Kafirs without a difference in opinion among them.
Mind you, we have Prophesies about the Mahdi and Ahmad Ghulam has not fulfilled any of them. The Mahdi will not be a Prophet but a Muslim and a follower of the Prophet Muhammad.
The reason why this movement is so popular in this part of the country is mainly due to lack of Islamic knowledge and the fact that they are usually seen as philanthropists.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by jonadaft: 9:36am On Nov 04, 2017
[quote author=iamgenius post=62023514][/quote]
I'm not an Ahmaddiy but I don't believe in many most of this things in your write-up.

And I say WOE BETIDE YOU IF YOU ONLY PUT ALL THESE UP BECAUSE YOU'RE BITTERED AND IGNORANT
Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by jonadaft: 9:53am On Nov 04, 2017
Wagasigiungu:
Knowledge is power. Alhamdulillah I didn't follow my heart (but used my brain and knowledge) back then when i was searching for a better half and came across an Ahmadiyyan. Though she was a lovely modest warmly religious lady but i lost interest when i discovered the aforementioned about her. Anyways she is now happily married to her man.
You're the big loser...
It's a pity how ignorance continue to ruin people's lives...
Shame
Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by iamgenius(m): 11:12am On Nov 04, 2017
Aminu212:
Then go closer to them and stop this your copy pasting business of hatred!!!!!!
If I'm not close to them, I won't post what's above.
Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by iamgenius(m): 11:14am On Nov 04, 2017
Ara99:
Any one who believes in a prophet after Muhammad (SAW) is no doubt a Kafir, whether he prays, fasts, is kind to his neighbors and his relatives and does other good deeds.
These do not help him in anyway. That is the main reason why the companions of Rasulullah fought and killed the false prophet musaylimah and his followers and killed them as Kafirs without a difference in opinion among them.
Mind you, we have Prophesies about the Mahdi and Ahmad Ghulam has not fulfilled any of them. The Mahdi will not be a Prophet but a Muslim and a follower of the Prophet Muhammad.
The reason why this movement is so popular in this part of the country is mainly due to lack of Islamic knowledge and the fact that they are usually seen as philanthropists.
May Allah bless you.
Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by Wagasigiungu(m): 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2017
Jonathan:

You're the big loser...
It's a pity how ignorance continue to ruin people's lives...
Shame

Wow!!! Thanks for helping me analyze and know my life and relationships better than me. Even on a faceless forum like NL. Shior!!! Professor know-it-all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Role Of A Wife In Islam / There Is No Compulsion To Islam - Sheik Dr Ahmad Abubakar Gumi / Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.