Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,516 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:02 PM

Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS (12308 Views)

Trending Video Of A Catholic Priest's One Leg Dance / Pastor Nike Adeyemi Dancing Zanku And Leg Work / Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by seunowa(f): 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2017
Fakepastors:

Yes why have he not strike me since. God cannot do anything o.
If he can heal this fat pus leg why can't amputee na.

If God strikes me I'll believe. But anywhere I see this Mummy B Oyigbo on Nairaland I will keep telling people nothing like God.

I've been doing it since and nothing happened.

Mummy B oyigbo I will keep letting people know nothing like God.
Business go spoil for u grin

I will follow attack all your post. grin no way to brainwash people that there is God again grin

Very soon God will explain Himself to u...just mark dis moment...I just pray dat God sshud av mercy on u

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by Fakepastors: 5:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
MikkyDaniel:

maybe she pumped her legs, maybe film tricks or luck healed her it is certainly not God.

hay God help u.

Lol you're playing bet9ja every day God haven't helped you. But you want him to help me sorry
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by Fakepastors: 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2017
seunowa:

Very soon God will explain Himself to u...just mark dis moment...I just pray dat God sshud av mercy on u

God should have mercy on me. But you that he is having mercy on can you show one tangible thing from it.

Use yourself to prove to me. Stop being brainwashed
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by whitepaul: 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
Fakepastors:

God should have mercy on me. But you that he is having mercy on can you show one tangible thing from it.

Use yourself to prove to me. Stop being brainwashed

Thank u so much. No need for plenty talk. Tell them to prove to you that God exist they will tell u God will punish u

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by SatanPikin: 12:54am On Nov 04, 2017
whitepaul:

Thank u so much. No need for plenty talk. Tell them to prove to you that God exist they will tell u God will punish u

One way or the other this thing is fake
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by FarahAideed: 2:42am On Nov 04, 2017
seunowa:

After talking like this tommorow as a yoruba girl you will still appear in one shrine to look for favours
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by seniorgozman(m): 2:53am On Nov 04, 2017
Nawa oo, if you want to be a millionaire before December, check my signature.
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by dnawah(m): 8:20am On Nov 04, 2017
Fakepastors:

What is great here. A swollen reduced due to nature and you're calling God. Why can't God heal an amputee na. Una dey deceive una self. This woman again I just keep seeing your post anytime I come Nairaland
thank God that our God fight 4 himself.if it is their god that can not fight 4 himself,i will Come after you with a long sword and cut ur head.
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by MikkyDaniel: 8:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
Fakepastors:

Lol you're playing bet9ja every day God haven't helped you. But you want him to help me sorry

You're challenging my God o
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by Fakepastors: 9:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
dnawah:
thank God that our God fight 4 himself.if it is their god that can not fight 4 himself,i will Come after you with a long sword and cut ur head.

Fight for himself give me example. Don't tell me about Pharoah in the fictional Bible
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by Fakepastors: 9:43am On Nov 05, 2017
MikkyDaniel:

You're challenging my God o

You're still gambling and failing is that not enough to tel u no God. Wise up bro
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by MikkyDaniel: 11:44am On Nov 05, 2017
Fakepastors:

You're still gambling and failing is that not enough to tel u no God. Wise up bro
maybe God doesn't want me to gamble. he has a better plan for me
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by Fakepastors: 1:02pm On Nov 05, 2017
MikkyDaniel:

maybe God doesn't want me to gamble. he has a better plan for me

Una always get something to defend. What about pastors playing bet9ja why have God not favoured them
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by MikkyDaniel: 2:12pm On Nov 05, 2017
Fakepastors:

Una always get something to defend. What about pastors playing bet9ja why have God not favoured them

u ask a lot of questions just pray God doesn't punish u
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by Fakepastors: 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
MikkyDaniel:

u ask a lot of questions just pray God doesn't punish u

God will punish me for asking a question I pity una
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by MikkyDaniel: 8:54am On Nov 06, 2017
Fakepastors:

God will punish me for asking a question I pity una

Somethings are very clear to the human eye
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by ProsperOkec: 9:33pm On Nov 10, 2017
Fakepastors:

What is great here. A swollen reduced due to nature and you're calling God. Why can't God heal an amputee na. Una dey deceive una self. This woman again I just keep seeing your post anytime I come Nairaland

If you know how much your hatred is promoting this thread you'll cry.
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by SatanPikin: 8:19am On Nov 18, 2017
This is just fake
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by ProsperOkec: 2:20am On Nov 25, 2017
SatanPikin:
This is just fake

You have said so
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by MayorofLagos(m): 2:45am On Nov 25, 2017
MikkyDaniel:

Oga stop insulting the power of God. He can strike you one day o.

You guys are no different than bokoharam that brainwash people to blow themselves up for a reward of 77 virgins in heaven.

Of all the virgins on earth i go abandon them and go to heaven to go get virgins. Toto na toto, whether in hell or in heaven.

For the thousands of prohets and prohetess we get in Nigeria you all should already have prayed to God for a miracle to turn Nigeria into heaven, if you are truthful about your faith and promise of redemption.

We dont need a Minister of power we want all the GOs and Prophets and prophetesses to do a miracle and supply power to every household in Jesus name.

Let me go shut off my generator and wait on your miracle for electricity supply.

Awon were!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by ProsperOkec: 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2017
MayorofLagos:

You guys are no different than bokoharam that brainwash people to blow themselves up for a reward of 77 virgins in heaven.

Of all the virgins on earth i go abandon them and go to heaven to go get virgins. Toto na toto, whether in hell or in heaven.

For the thousands of prohets and prohetess we get in Nigeria you all should already have prayed to God for a miracle to turn Nigeria into heaven, if you are truthful about your faith and promise of redemption.

We dont need a Minister of power we want all the GOs and Prophets and prophetesses to do a miracle and supply power to every household in Jesus name.

Let me go shut off my generator and wait on your miracle for electricity supply.

Awon were!

Atheist
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by ProsperOkec: 6:22am On Dec 19, 2017
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by ProsperOkec: 1:19pm On Dec 19, 2017
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by ProsperOkec: 1:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
So it's only leg healings that ur prophet specializes in? And how much does she charge for the miracles?
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by konoplyanka: 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
FarahAideed:

After talking like this tommorow as a yoruba girl you will still appear in one shrine to look for favours

Stupidity just follows your generation around from your forefathers unto you.

What brought Yoruba to this? The idiot you qouted is even an iPod yoot like you.
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by ProsperOkec: 3:07am On Dec 20, 2017
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by ProsperOkec: 11:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by ProsperOkec: 4:49am On Dec 25, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's Your Best Psalm? / Lagos To Register Places Of Worship ‘To Ensure Sanity’ / What Do You Understand By Blaspheming Against The Holy Ghost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.