Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,592,260 members, 6,012,632 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 November 2020 at 09:35 PM

Yannick Philippe - You Rappers Should Fix Up Your Lives (MI ABAGA) | @yannickxph - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Yannick Philippe - You Rappers Should Fix Up Your Lives (MI ABAGA) | @yannickxph (318 Views)

Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album / Sammiefwesh Dissed M I Abaga To His Track You Rappers Should Fix Up Your Lives / Download M.I Abaga New Track Titled "You Rappers Should Fix Up Your Lives" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yannick Philippe - You Rappers Should Fix Up Your Lives (MI ABAGA) | @yannickxph by Gaklime(m): 10:39am On Nov 03, 2017
Yannick Philippe is a Nigerian rapper who is already heading to the top of his game and making a name for himself in the Nigerian Hiphop Music scene
After releasing GINI featuring Terry Tha Rapman (TR) The astute Rapper returns with a reply to MI’s single called “ You Rappers should fix Up your lives “
Yannick Philippe who doubles as the CEO of his independent record company called “Yannick Philippe Music Group “is determined to make it big in Naija and his high work ethic and dedication to his craft is bound to take him an extra mile.
He is expanding the boundaries of creativity with his music in an Afro style and you can follow him @yannickxphilippe on Instagram.
Yannick Philippe says in his words “I want to be African’s number one Hiphop Artist in Africa “

https://9jasoundtv.com/2017/11/music-yannick-philippe-rappers-fix-lives-mi-abaga-yannickxphilippe/

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Telling The Truth Mompha Or Hushpuppi? / Latest Music Update From Codedking.com.ng / A Must-read For Upcoming Artistes..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.