Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Daddy Freeze Loses His Instagram Account Again! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Loses His Instagram Account Again! (17899 Views)

Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) / Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Loses His Instagram Account Again! by BruncleZuma: 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
Interesting15:

How about 'mosqueing'?

It depends on what glasses you are wearing...
Re: Daddy Freeze Loses His Instagram Account Again! by felixomor: 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
butterflyl1on:
I doubt that his account is being hacked. I believe he is the one masterminding the whole drama to make himself look like a force or so he can accuse churches of being behind the removal of his account.

I do not believe for an instant that any church is behind this but freeze himself doing himself and trying to frame others for something he is the architect of.

The way he lashes out at any critic even if the critic is a 10yr old and the way he blocks anyone with a contrary opinion to his own shows he loves the limelight and would do anything to remain there even if it means removing his own account from Instagram by himself and framing others.

If his account was indeed hacked the first time and he got it back, why did he not use a fool proof password this time around and who would be able to hack his account successfully twice in a row and in a short space of time? He must have seen how effective his first self hack job was and decided to do it again so he can get more sympathetic followers.

#oloshi

Exactly my brother.
The guy posted fake news video last time and lost his account.
The guy then said his account was shut down, and the church is behind it.
Meanwhile, we know how Instagram works.

Funny enough, his gullible followerz believed him.
Shior

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Loses His Instagram Account Again! by Olibboy: 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2017
samsam2019:
he only blocks stupid people
they only hack stupid people at times.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Loses His Instagram Account Again! by rhonard(m): 5:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
his name is freeze and i think that is happening to his account for now undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Loses His Instagram Account Again! by Dindondin(m): 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2017
iamJ:
churches are behind it

wen u want to block their money source

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tithe that pastors beg people to pay, u make them doubt it, they can arab u

Saw this somewhere

If i give winners church 1bil and i give a motherless baby home 1b

in which instance do i change the life of people?

See cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ur tithe is wasting away lipsrsealed

#No Filter Attitude
There is a diff btw offering and tithing.
Tithes belongs to church alone while offering belongs to churches and charity homes.
Re: Daddy Freeze Loses His Instagram Account Again! by somehow: 6:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
Which of the Gods ask you to pay money to him? What do you know about tithe? Do you know the Genesis of tithe?
adegeye38:

you pay tithe to God and not to a pastor, and what the pastor does with it is between him and God.

Tithing is a strictly spiritual thing Its an act of faith and honour and acknowledgment to God not a physical duty

Unbelievers will never understand

God who encourages us to tithe is not foolish

yes they are some special blessings that comes with tithing

Tithing and Salvation is not d same thing, infact you have to be born again for your tithe to count

giving your life to God is more important to him than your money

The Bible supports tithing we are even encouraged not to tithe alone, but to give generously to the Kingdom, to advance God's kingdom

If u are born again and u have a personal relationship with God u will have no problem with tithing.

I can go on and on, but what annoys me most are people who are not born again Christians who thinks they have an opinion about Christianity

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Loses His Instagram Account Again! by GreatrAnalyst: 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2017
Crocky23:
If he's inconsequential why are the pastors paying to have his account closed?

Bring forth the proofs that some pastors who have no work are actually behind this.
What if Freeze or whatever his name is, is actually the one behind this stunt, just to attract attention and pity and shame pastors
Re: Daddy Freeze Loses His Instagram Account Again! by oruma19: 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
Achorise:
Only pastors who don't know thieir God will think of such.
Real pastors fears nothing, cos he will lead them in green pasture.
Even unbelievers who believes in tithing maybe upset @ him.
He should be carefully careful lets he lose his head.
should an unbeliever pay tithe? Many of u just talk anyhow. Tithing in our generation is a fraud. Christians should not pay tithe let alone unbelievers. Na wa for this Nigeria pple sef. What are we arguing about. Freeze spoke with bible references, Dr Abel damina spoke with enof references, even Paul Adefarasin has agreed that tithing is fraud. So what are we talking about? Adeboye, oyedepo, kumuyi, olukoya, oyakhilome should apologuse to the people and move on. We understand they inherited the doctrine from their ancestors in the faith, but we are in the last days and knowledge is increasing. Kumuyi banned TV in d 80s and 90s but he has lifted the ban when he saw he was in error and he apologized. Let them apologize to their followers, nobody is perfect. If they do not apologies it means they are doing the stealing on purpose and God will judge everyone.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Loses His Instagram Account Again! by Augustap(f): 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
Even our missing moon and budget no loss reach like this. Haba

Re: Daddy Freeze Loses His Instagram Account Again! by Lokoyen(m): 10:15pm On Nov 03, 2017
ojoagba:
despite his rubbish preaching, i still paid my tithe for last month and will be paying for nov. too. a widow was asked by a prophet to bring all she had before praying for her in the old testament. funny enough, na people wey no d pay the complain. why must u take panadol for another man's headache? whose life has daddy freeze ever transformed? aside from showing expensive wrist watches. if its easy, let him start by donating his salaries to the poor or open a church so that the poverty of the whole world can be solved. his frustration is that the men his bashing dont give a Bleep about him. he should be grateful that Christianity is a very peaceful and lovely religion. the church of God is growing despite his dead brain complains. one should care more about others' stories rather than dying over their glory. i still tithe. for those who think this crap from freeze is affecting the growth of the church, today na holy ghost all night for redeem, go and let see if people are not coming from all over the world.

God bless only people who don't pay tithe and offering complains. I don't know why!
Re: Daddy Freeze Loses His Instagram Account Again! by Achorise: 11:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
oruma19:
should an unbeliever pay tithe? Many of u just talk anyhow. Tithing in our generation is a fraud. Christians should not pay tithe let alone unbelievers. Na wa for this Nigeria pple sef. What are we arguing about. Freeze spoke with bible references, Dr Abel damina spoke with enof references, even Paul Adefarasin has agreed that tithing is fraud. So what are we talking about? Adeboye, oyedepo, kumuyi, olukoya, oyakhilome should apologuse to the people and move on. We understand they inherited the doctrine from their ancestors in the faith, but we are in the last days and knowledge is increasing. Kumuyi banned TV in d 80s and 90s but he has lifted the ban when he saw he was in error and he apologized. Let them apologize to their followers, nobody is perfect. If they do not apologies it means they are doing the stealing on purpose and God will judge everyone.
Good point, Giving is not a doctrine but a principle, which means whosoever that adhere to it gets the benefits, 2cor 9:6, says whosoever.
Matthew 23:23 didn't condem tithes rather it talks about a balance, non should be neglected, both tithes and a faith based life.
I will like to see the video of Adefarasin condemning tithing.
The problem with people is that when money is mentioned everything about them get wired, that is the spirit money carries.
They are more negetive practices churches practice that is heavier than the teaching of tithing.
Re: Daddy Freeze Loses His Instagram Account Again! by MahatmaGhandi: 6:32am On Nov 04, 2017
Una never understand this guy tactics. The first rule of the game is that publicity whether positive or negative is still publicity. That is why an artist would rape an under aged so that he can be on the news, that is why p square would quarrel and make sure we know they are quarelling, that is why bobrisky would be who he is and pay bloggers to make sure we know, that is why tonto dike would do all she does and ensure it floods all the social media platforms. Now that we have established all these, let us come back to freeze. The man has been picking on several discusses to put his brand (himself) out there until he found his most recent gold mine in tithing and he has caused quite a buzz with it, kudos to him. In order not to be monotonous, he is trying to spice his rants with account hacking just like every celeb manager advises his or her client to do. The million dollar question now is what could possibly be in all these for him. The answer is not far fetched, all these are being done to increase followership in all his social media platforms. If you can get enough followers on your social media platform, it shows that you have a lot of people listening to you, and if people are listening to you, then big companies that want to sell their product(s) would engage you as a brand ambassador to promote their brand.
Now you know why freeze and other celebs do what they do. Those that got hit during the crossfire especially the religious folks, well just consider it as collateral damage, the man would amend his ways and appologise as soon as he gets the endorsement that he seeks, dont be too carried away by it though because he will need drama to keep the followers. At the end of the day there is nothing personal in all these, just business.
Re: Daddy Freeze Loses His Instagram Account Again! by adegeye38(m): 8:31am On Nov 04, 2017
somehow:
Which of the Gods ask you to pay money to him? What do you know about tithe? Do you know the Genesis of tithe?
wat are u driving at?
Re: Daddy Freeze Loses His Instagram Account Again! by adegeye38(m): 8:37am On Nov 04, 2017
chloride6:

You see why your answer is very unintelligent.

Maybe God will come down from heaven and stop people from buying private jet. Freeze has a place in heaven already. God is already so impressed with him.

The clergy in this country has failed. They have failed to speak about the high-handedness in the political circles, and are only interested in collecting tithe and offering.

Stop misleading people pastors. If everybody in this country pays tithe will our country become better?

Just 3% of Americans pay tax some don't even step into a church for years. Yet they are bette off, because religion is not the solution, it is the problem.

All these fools shouting I pay my tithe come and beat me.

Do you pay your taxes?
Did u understand wat i typed at all?,

tithing is not an obligation, nor is it a duty, its a spiritual thing between the tither and Go, tax is a physical obligation and duty to your country

no one forces you to pay tithe, if u dont want to

but tax is compulsory

tithing is an act of faith, and the blessings are wat u experience, so am not speaking abstractly

no one forces me to pay tithe, it was a biblical and mainly personal conviction due to my faith.

some time people like you think you have reason and logic, but when it comes to God ur logic and reason equals foolishness

I look at Freeze and i see a man,

whose Knowledge of God is Zero

whose understanding of Christianity is Zero

whose knowledge of God's word is Zero

and he calls himself a bible teacher, you are teacher of the world of a "God" you have absolutely no knowledge of

the bible is not a textbook, but light, God speaks to you from the bible,sometimes God speak to you and what he says matches wat is in d bible

Is dat not logic and reasoning defying?

so sometimes wen freeze talks i laugh, thinking in his own mind he has made perfect sense, whereas he has just said something extremely foolish based on extreme ignorance.

If you are not a born a gain Christian, give ur life to him, Christ say unless a man his born again he will not see the kingdom of God, its a spiritual reborn that will resonate on ur physical life and all you have to do is accept Christ as your Lord and saviour

and you will see the Light and experience life in a whole new way, because Christianity is not a religion but Life itself

a day is coming that that will be d only thing that matters.
Re: Daddy Freeze Loses His Instagram Account Again! by adegeye38(m): 9:03am On Nov 04, 2017
MEILYN:
Just accept the fact that you are a fool and move on with your life. Only a fool says rubbish and think he's wise.
Tithing is not an obligation, but a spiritual thing between the tither and God

tithing is an act of faith, and the blessings are wat u experience, so am not speaking abstractly no one forces me to pay tithe, it was a biblical and mainly personal conviction due to my faith.

some time people like you think you have reason and logic, but when it comes to God ur logic and reason equals foolishness

and he calls himself a bible teacher, you are teacher of the world of a "God" you have absolutely no knowledge of

the bible is not a textbook, but light, God speaks to you from the bible,sometimes God speak to you and what he says matches wat is in d bible

so sometimes wen freeze talks i laugh, thinking in his own mind he has made perfect sense, whereas he has just said something extremely foolish based on extreme ignorance.

If you are not a born a gain Christian, give ur life to him, Christ say unless a man his born again he will not see the kingdom of God, its a spiritual reborn that will resonate on ur physical life and all you have to do is accept Christ as your Lord and saviour

and you will see the Light and experience life in a whole new way, because Christianity is not a religion but Life itself

Re: Daddy Freeze Loses His Instagram Account Again! by adegeye38(m): 9:08am On Nov 04, 2017
somehow:
every reference to tithe in d entire bible but the old and the new testament spoke in support of it

Jesus Christ refrences to tithe all supported tithing

tithing is an act of faith, and the blessings are wat u experience, so am not speaking abstractly no one forces me to pay tithe, it was a biblical and mainly personal conviction due to my faith.

Re: Daddy Freeze Loses His Instagram Account Again! by somehow: 9:36am On Nov 04, 2017
Apart from Malachi 3:10 most of you quote out of context, kindly drop bible references showing God asked us to pay money as tithe to him.

I am waiting for the bible verses.

Thanks
adegeye38:

every reference to tithe in d entire bible but the old and the new testament spoke in support of it

Jesus Christ refrences to tithe all supported tithing

Re: Daddy Freeze Loses His Instagram Account Again! by somehow: 9:38am On Nov 04, 2017
What I am driving at is for you to show the world via bible references where he asked you to pay money to him. (God)
adegeye38:

wat are u driving at?
Re: Daddy Freeze Loses His Instagram Account Again! by adegeye38(m): 12:34pm On Nov 04, 2017
somehow:
Apart from Malachi 3:10 most of you quote out of context, kindly drop bible references showing God asked us to pay money as tithe to him.

I am waiting for the bible verses.

Thanks

Honour the Lord with your wealth, and the first fruit of all your crops and your barn will be filled with over flowing, and your Vats will brim over with new wine"

If the world and everything in it truly belong to the Lord, why wouldn’t this principle be true?

This isn’t the only time that the Lord promises his people that he’ll reward generosity with plenty (Deut. 15:10; Prov. 11:25; Malachi 3:8–12).

The challenge is that one must have the faith to give sacrificially to see if the Lord keeps his word.

The robbing of God (Mal. 3:8–9)Will man rob God? Yet you are robbing me.
But you say, “How have we robbed you?” In your tithes and contributions.
You are cursed with a curse, for youare robbing me, the whole nation of you"

Christ also talks about how to tithe the right way, he also talks about not tithing as an act of duty, but on faith
for further study....

-Testing God in the tithe (Mal.3:10–12)

-Giving in secret (Matt. 6:1–4)

-The faithful giver (Mark 12:41–44)

-.Tithing and justice (Luke 11:42)

- Tithing and pride (Luke 18:9–14)

In the end, tithing wasn’t something God's people did in the same way we mindlessly toss a gratuity down with our bill at a restaurant.

It was an intentional practice through which God intended to teach his people about his sovereign ownership of everything.

Instead of being consumers of their blessings, they had to stop and think through just how much blessing they had.

Through the tithe, God took care of his people—and through the act of generous giving, God continues to bless his people.

Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Loses His Instagram Account Again! by somehow: 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
Why are you trying to mix tithing up with giving? Jesus encouraged giving and not tithing, Jesus lived during the era of law but didn't pay tithe, none of his disciples did too, true or false?

He encoruaged giving without compulsion, any given borne out of compulsion have no heavenly blessings attached to it, true or false?

You still ended up flooding the whole place with Malachi 3:8-10

Did you bother to read Malachi 2 downward to see that the chapter in 3:10 was talking about the priests that gets 10% from the rest of the levites to fill up the house of God so that strangers and the orphanage/widows etc can see food to eat?

The order of tithe as at then which you can read from the verses I dropped.

3 types of tithes (all from land procduce and none from cash)

Yearly, 3 years and 7 years each

One for the levites which the levites are expected to give a 10th to the priest. ( I believe you know the difference between the levites and the priests?)

Another is for the tither to eat in the temple and in the presence of God

The last is for the tither to take to the temple to feed both the levites, homeless, animals, fatherless, widows e.t.c which is done every 7 days.

Please I'm not here to argue with you, I am here to make you understand what tithing is, how it was expected to be done and by who to who.

Now that there is no more temple in Jerusalem (destroyed by the Muslims and yet to be rebuilt), there is no more levites in Israel or anywhere else in the world. The site of the temple in this present day house a very BIG mosque in the center of Jerusalem. Do your own research, read Jewish books (those were the tither practictioner not Christians.

Tithe was for Jews and judist and not for Christians. Paying tithe means you are trying to buy God's favor via "works"!
adegeye38:

Honour the Lord with your wealth, and the first fruit of all your crops and your barn will be filled with over flowing, and your Vats will brim over with new wine"

If the world and everything in it truly belong to the Lord, why wouldn’t this principle be true?

This isn’t the only time that the Lord promises his people that he’ll reward generosity with plenty (Deut. 15:10; Prov. 11:25; Malachi 3:8–12).

The challenge is that one must have the faith to give sacrificially to see if the Lord keeps his word.

Christ also talks about how to tithe the right way, he also talks about not tithing as an act of duty, but on faith
for further study....

In the end, tithing wasn’t something God's people did in the same way we mindlessly toss a gratuity down with our bill at a restaurant.

It was an intentional practice through which God intended to teach his people about his sovereign ownership of everything.

Instead of being consumers of their blessings, they had to stop and think through just how much blessing they had.

Through the tithe, God took care of his people—and through the act of generous giving, God continues to bless his people.

Re: Daddy Freeze Loses His Instagram Account Again! by davidodiba(m): 1:53pm On Nov 04, 2017
dataking:

Working for Isis. Is that the new spin your pastor flushed down your clogged brain during vigil.

I am sorry you are a human being...both you and your daddy freeze will regret your senseless attacks on all that is Christian. If you quote me again, your ancestors will pay you a clarion call...bet ..
Re: Daddy Freeze Loses His Instagram Account Again! by davidodiba(m): 1:57pm On Nov 04, 2017
adegeye38:

for further study....

Why bother..? Will he not find other ways to tell you that you are wrong? What pains me the most is that these guys can never attempt against anything Islamic. Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwww

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eedris: Politicians Should Stay In Nigeria For Medical Treatment / I’m Eyeing Many Women For Marriage – Baba Suwe / Wizkid Fans Blast Blackface 4 Accusing Wizkid Of Stealing Ojuelegba 4rm Him(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.