Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,981 members, 7,799,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Married Owerri Lady Visited Me In PH Yesterday.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Owerri Lady Visited Me In PH Yesterday.. (5727 Views)

A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? / Has A Lady Visited You Before And Refused To Leave Again / Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Owerri Lady Visited Me In PH Yesterday.. by hooklover: 11:11am On Nov 03, 2017
I have been chatting with her times but nothing explicit.
She always book me on facebook.

We chatted long 2days ago and I asked how d family and husband she said fine..

Later she said she was enjoying her marriage and loves it.

Latershe said she admired my gap teeth and height.
I complimented her too. She said she wanted to ask me a question to send my sick pics.

I took her jokingly if she come to Ph she will c it.

After just hosting. Lady told me she is coming to ph tomorrow morning and will go back same tomorrow.

I was like u serious.She said yes.

Finally she came around 10am yesterday nice cute lady took her to my house and gave her stout.

I jokingly told her u want to c Wat u came for she said yes.....

I told her it's vice verce I need to c hers 2. She said she is 2months pregnant...

I told her she is not ready. She excused me went to bathroom
Only for her to come out naked.

I had no option than to suck her boob's and later enjoyed a nice time with her. I did not come on time till like 30mins after stopping at intervals to suck...

After the show we bath together cleaned and gave her nice kisses....

By 2pm she was on way back to owerri.

Since she arrived she has told me she will be back next week and am looking for excuse to tell her.....

Just wondering how I got such cute lady without hassle.

Wat surprised me is her sudden change from loving her marriage and enjoying her 1yr marriage and not ready to spoil d marriage to our sex......

Ladies are really unpredictable......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Owerri Lady Visited Me In PH Yesterday.. by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 03, 2017
Good one. OP.
Re: Married Owerri Lady Visited Me In PH Yesterday.. by MhizzAJ(f): 11:15am On Nov 03, 2017
LIES!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Married Owerri Lady Visited Me In PH Yesterday.. by hooklover: 11:18am On Nov 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:
LIES!!!!

If not for privacy I can show u her pics on facebook and our chats.

Is still like a dream...
Re: Married Owerri Lady Visited Me In PH Yesterday.. by MhizzAJ(f): 11:20am On Nov 03, 2017
hooklover:

Is still like a dream...

May someone sleep with your wife someday too

23 Likes

Re: Married Owerri Lady Visited Me In PH Yesterday.. by kingjomezy(m): 11:22am On Nov 03, 2017
hooklover:

Is still like a dream...
OP I am her husband oooh..... Let me see the chats!!!

2 Likes

Re: Married Owerri Lady Visited Me In PH Yesterday.. by SmellingAnus(m): 11:23am On Nov 03, 2017
Sadly... Ladies are very unpredictable... sad
Re: Married Owerri Lady Visited Me In PH Yesterday.. by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 03, 2017
Enjoy it while it last.. wink

2 Likes

Re: Married Owerri Lady Visited Me In PH Yesterday.. by hooklover: 11:28am On Nov 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Haha I have lost count of married ladies I bleep in Ph. I just love the town.

I have one lady whose husband is offshore I will bleep today called her already to meet me up. She runs a restaurant.

If a lady loves u she will give u sex married or single....
I don't hesitate to tell dem I do only married lady....

Ladies love fun. They just need who will give dem adequate protection......

2 Likes

Re: Married Owerri Lady Visited Me In PH Yesterday.. by BasketballGURU(m): 11:28am On Nov 03, 2017
Smh
Re: Married Owerri Lady Visited Me In PH Yesterday.. by danieljessy: 11:29am On Nov 03, 2017
Sadly I don't believe this crap undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Owerri Lady Visited Me In PH Yesterday.. by MhizzAJ(f): 11:37am On Nov 03, 2017
hooklover:

Haha I have lost count of married ladies I bleep in Ph. I just love the town.

I have one lady whose husband is offshore I will bleep today called her already to meet me up. She runs a restaurant.

If a lady loves u she will give u sex married or single....
I don't hesitate to tell dem I do only married lady....

Ladies love fun. They just need who will give dem adequate protection......

You shouldn't be proud about this but who doesn't know that there are lots of prostitutes in PH

I really don't believe this story though ...You just day brag

1 Like

Re: Married Owerri Lady Visited Me In PH Yesterday.. by chazebose(f): 11:41am On Nov 03, 2017
You are the biggest fool of our time... I just saw all ur post they all same topic... Bleeping married women.

What's ur gain or you're using charm to lure them?.. Dnt worry karma will caught up on you very soon.

1 Like

Re: Married Owerri Lady Visited Me In PH Yesterday.. by hooklover: 11:42am On Nov 03, 2017
C folks way no-no d game think of impossible. U don't believe no mean it does not happen.....

Is folks like u say will say my wife is d best. I have seen things..

If I tell u I know a place in gra portharcourt married ladies rented for fun with their guys 3places like that in Ph. Yet u will not believe.
Coded married ladies don't do hotel again. Yet u will not believe....

Wetinn concern me sef believe or not I dey fire dry go....

4 Likes

Re: Married Owerri Lady Visited Me In PH Yesterday.. by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
Nollywood script has taken over NL

Soon lala will b starring role cry

2 Likes

Re: Married Owerri Lady Visited Me In PH Yesterday.. by freemane76: 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
as long as you gave her what she was looking for i will be happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTPSeGm_HNI
Re: Married Owerri Lady Visited Me In PH Yesterday.. by Dorvy: 12:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
Clap for yourself. Ur ancestors are proud of you for sleeping with a 2 months pregnant woman. You r a curse!

2 Likes

Re: Married Owerri Lady Visited Me In PH Yesterday.. by jom28gy(m): 1:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
Though,is an unavoidable circumstances,but you has committed adultery.and you can't escape from its consequences.
Re: Married Owerri Lady Visited Me In PH Yesterday.. by PenlsCaP: 1:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
Lie

1 Like

Re: Married Owerri Lady Visited Me In PH Yesterday.. by muller101(m): 1:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
Op

Re: Married Owerri Lady Visited Me In PH Yesterday.. by Danelo(m): 2:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
@Op, is ur oda name Linus?

Re: Married Owerri Lady Visited Me In PH Yesterday.. by Gentlevin: 2:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
hooklover:

Is still like a dream...
So u are happy and bragging about committing fornication and to make it worse , with a married woman.....no be new thing cos bible don talk am but u have successfully help bible to fulfill it cos bible no mention anybody name.....KWANTINUE OK TILL U REAP BIGGER PROB BUT I ADVISE THAT U STOP D ACT.....
Re: Married Owerri Lady Visited Me In PH Yesterday.. by hooklover: 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
Gentlevin:
So u are happy and bragging about committing fornication and to make it worse , with a married woman.....no be new thing cos bible don talk am but u have successfully help bible to fulfill it cos bible no mention anybody name.....KWANTINUE OK TILL U REAP BIGGER PROB BUT I ADVISE THAT U STOP D ACT.....

Is it everybody that believe in ur Bible?

1 Like

Re: Married Owerri Lady Visited Me In PH Yesterday.. by olaleks007(m): 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
She came easily and got what she want easily

Don't open another thread tomorrow o, Nobody will comment because we don know how stupid u are and we don know say na u kill urself

Open ur Eyes...This is Extraordinary

S.T.R.A.N.G.E.R u knw nothing about. HABA
Re: Married Owerri Lady Visited Me In PH Yesterday.. by free2ryhme: 4:18pm On Nov 03, 2017
hooklover:

I complimented her too. She said she wanted to ask me a question to send my sick pics.

After just hosting. Lady told me she is coming to ph tomorrow morning and will go back same tomorrow.

Finally she came around 10am yesterday nice cute lady took her to my house and gave her stout.

I told her it's vice verce I need to c hers 2. She said she is 2months pregnant...

I had no option than to suck her boob's and later enjoyed a nice time with her. I did not come on time till like 30mins after stopping at intervals to suck...

Since she arrived she has told me she will be back next week and am looking for excuse to tell her.....

Wat surprised me is her sudden change from loving her marriage and enjoying her 1yr marriage and not ready to spoil d marriage to our sex......

lies and ....

Re: Married Owerri Lady Visited Me In PH Yesterday.. by Earthquake1: 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
Women are easily swayed, I do not doubt you.

3 Likes

Re: Married Owerri Lady Visited Me In PH Yesterday.. by MrHenshaw: 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2017
hooklover:

Karma Loading ...............
Re: Married Owerri Lady Visited Me In PH Yesterday.. by Gentlevin: 10:25pm On Nov 03, 2017
hooklover:

Is it everybody that believe in ur Bible?
No.. not everybody but d wise ones will......
Re: Married Owerri Lady Visited Me In PH Yesterday.. by donvoice(m): 7:10am On Nov 04, 2017
I've had such experience too 1n Dec 2014. A married woman from Owerri to PH too but we didn't do anything like sex. She got angry because I told her I don't do married women and I haven't seen her chat since then

2 Likes

Re: Married Owerri Lady Visited Me In PH Yesterday.. by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 04, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I say Amen to that your prayer joor.the law of kama will visit him too.
Re: Married Owerri Lady Visited Me In PH Yesterday.. by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 04, 2017
This guy is a low life male olosho.
Re: Married Owerri Lady Visited Me In PH Yesterday.. by hooklover: 11:02am On Nov 04, 2017
donvoice:
I've had such experience too 1n Dec 2014. A married woman from Owerri to PH too but we didn't do anything like sex. She got angry because I told her I don't do married women and I haven't seen her chat since then

Leave all this folks dat don't believe. I sent her my dick and she came to c if it's real....

If u know Perri ladies u will understand.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A Kenyan Girl Said About Nigerian Guys on Facebook / Masters Of Manipulation [Dating Clinic] / Would You Date Her? (WARNING: Graphic Dating Profile!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.