Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos (12876 Views)

Meet Beauty Of Africa International Pageant Contestants As Gordons Hosts Event / Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 / Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by AlexReports(m): 11:47am On Nov 03, 2017
The maiden edition of Beauty Of The World Africa pageant is taking centre stage tomorrow, Saturday, 4th November 2017 at Pelican International Hotel, Chevy View Estate, Lekki. Lagos with Blue Carpet starting by 6:00pm. ‎The event which promises to be entertaining and engaging will also honour and celebrate distinguish Nigerians who have been exceptional in their fields of endeavour.

The elegant contestants have been in camp for about a week training for the grand finale as pictures of their arrival, camp shots and voting photos are shared by the management of the pageant headed by Mr. Chris Ikoku. See instructions for voting below.

ITS NOW OFFICIAL... 
THE BEAUTY OF WORLD AFRICA PAGEANT 2017 ONLINE VOTING.
To vote:

STEP 1: \'Like Us\' 

STEP 2: Follow/Vote on Instagram @beautyofworldafrica

STEP 3: Like/Share/Tag/regran/repost the pix of your #FAVORITE Girl/Guy 

NOTE: 
INSTAGRAM VOTES Carries 50%
@beautyofworldafrica

FACEBOOK  VOTES Carries   50%
www.Facebook.com/eventsofchris

N.B/ 
Voting Ends At Exactly 6:00pm, 4th Nov. 2017.

For Your Votes to Count, You have to Like the Facebook page and follow the Instagram handle before liking the pix of your Favourite Contestants. 

http://www.alexreports.info/2017/11/checkout-camp-and-voting-photos-of_3.html?m=0

Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by iamJ(m): 11:49am On Nov 03, 2017
none fine

None

3rd pix, only her face get day and night lipsrsealed

#No Filter Attitude

3 Likes

Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by AlexReports(m): 11:50am On Nov 03, 2017
@alexreports

Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by AlexReports(m): 11:53am On Nov 03, 2017
More

Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by AlexReports(m): 11:55am On Nov 03, 2017
Continue

Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by AlexReports(m): 11:57am On Nov 03, 2017
Here more

Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by AlexReports(m): 12:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
Lalasticlala abeg see babes

Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by olasaad(f): 12:08pm On Nov 03, 2017
Miss Tunisia is the only one I see

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by AverageAnnie(f): 12:12pm On Nov 03, 2017
Lwkmd. ..Miss Zimbabwe go win.... miss Tunisia nd Ghana are good to go..

3 Likes

Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by sirvictor21(m): 12:15pm On Nov 03, 2017
I de pity 4 miss Zimbabwe nd south Africa as dem go take lose...bia is my eyes paining me or wot,..is dat miss south Africa a guy or a gal cool shocked

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by sirvictor21(m): 12:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
Dat miss south Africa de lyk bobrisky dem type
Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by BruncleZuma: 1:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin

On Twitter and Facebook they have something called "Sponsored Post"...

4 Likes

Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by CynthiaChi(f): 1:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
Lol.... comments above got me laughing
Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by schumastic(m): 1:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
Most of them look like Nigerians to me shocked

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by fabrestove: 1:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
All pimps are invited
Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by maberry(m): 1:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
grin
Miss Zimbabwe can maybe win inner beauty pageant
But as for this particular pageant
She no follow

As for miss South Africa, what I have to say is already obvious grin

Miss Tunisia is a true beauty kiss

3 Likes

Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by Kevosky: 1:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
This Miss Nigeria bleach ooo and them no fine

5 Likes

Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
IT'S ANOTHER ONE......

ANOTHER PAGEANT.
Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by mohisd(m): 1:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
All this faces are from Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by obembet(f): 1:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
I still don't knw why add politics to everything

Even Football.

Can u imagine what Nigeria present now as miss world..

Why?

Let be sincere.. If you can vote for this babe hit share,

If no, hit like

4 Likes

Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by SeniorZato(m): 1:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
See them abeg. I just realized that miss watever is never about beauty. Who else realized this

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by steeltu(m): 1:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
ooooooo!!! I just wasted my MB..
Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by tecnolad(m): 1:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
Miss Ethiopia: simple and beautiful
Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by jerflakes(m): 1:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
Oloshos

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by Divay22(f): 1:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
Is that not bow legs am seeing for Miss Kenya shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by LuvU2: 1:37pm On Nov 03, 2017
Miss Kenya and Ethiopia re the only beauties I see.
Nigeria never gets it right. Always crowning d wrong people lol
Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by rawpadgin(m): 1:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
jerflakes:
Oloshos
u don do short time with any of them b4

3 Likes

Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
Retired Prostitutes. Very soon one iddiot go come carry this abortionists in the name of love and marry them.

I pity you bro. I can only pray that the good Lord that showed up and crashed Tonto Decay, Toke Makinwa, Lilian Esoro, Damilola Adegbite, Caroline Danjuma, Tiwa Savage and Mercy Aigbe marriage will remember you soonest. Lola Omotayo, Omotola Jalade, Toolz, Funke Akindele and Adesua Etomi in a bit.

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by damola1: 1:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
All these ladiez are Nigerians....

4 Likes

Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2017
olasaad:
Miss Tunisia is the only one I see
u sef no fine
Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2017
SeniorZato:
See them abeg. I just realized that miss watever is never about beauty. Who else realized this
I did.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Cream For Light Skin Men: / Very Affordable Elegant Men's Clothing / Makeup School With Amazing Discount On Registration(SisiValisimo makeup School)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.