Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,157 members, 7,780,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:54 AM

Men And Their Flaccid Dicks At The Point Of Action - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men And Their Flaccid Dicks At The Point Of Action (9148 Views)

Ashaawo Lady Is Spotted On Tape Heavily Sucking 2 Big Dicks At Same Time / For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men And Their Flaccid Dicks At The Point Of Action by pu7pl3(m): 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
chibabe259:

Starved by who?.
By incubus lipsrsealed
Re: Men And Their Flaccid Dicks At The Point Of Action by chibabe259(f): 2:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
smartpyzee:
I'm not understanding do you mean that your bf kini is not strong or wah??

Anyways sad

Do You know that dbanj song that goes "come to me babe and I will show.. ...."

Hope it won't go flaccid?
Re: Men And Their Flaccid Dicks At The Point Of Action by free2ryhme: 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
chibabe259:
Mtchwwwww

your problem dey your front
Re: Men And Their Flaccid Dicks At The Point Of Action by IkpuMmadu: 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
ogologoamu:

You like dick too much, I hand you over to penisCap Okeikpu IkpuMmadu and Ikpummiri your matter pass me.

Tell her to come along....ka pia ya ezigbo ikpu
Re: Men And Their Flaccid Dicks At The Point Of Action by ogologoamu: 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

Tell her to come along....ka pia ya ezigbo ikpu
grin

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Flaccid Dicks At The Point Of Action by Earthquake1: 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
Stupid thread mtcheew.
Re: Men And Their Flaccid Dicks At The Point Of Action by smartpyzee(m): 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
chibabe259:

I'm 1000% sure it not flaccid wink
Re: Men And Their Flaccid Dicks At The Point Of Action by smartpyzee(m): 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
chibabe259:

I'm 1000% sure it's not wink
Re: Men And Their Flaccid Dicks At The Point Of Action by IkpuMmadu: 7:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
chibabe259:
Mtchwwwww

Don't worry as my name implies....I would do the needful
Re: Men And Their Flaccid Dicks At The Point Of Action by GoldNiagara(m): 7:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
chibabe259:

Take it easy man, I am not gonna share my experience with you.

For a man dictionary to go flaccid at the point of action means it is either you are fugly with a sagging breast or your vital part is dirty, diseased and oozing foul smell and that killed the hard rock dictionary!

Come and beat me in my house!

4 Likes

Re: Men And Their Flaccid Dicks At The Point Of Action by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 07, 2017
Those guys must love their sugar consumption so much cheesy.too much beer no gud for mancheesy.

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Flaccid Dicks At The Point Of Action by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 07, 2017
chibabe259:
Mtchwwwww

Eeyah, sowwie
Re: Men And Their Flaccid Dicks At The Point Of Action by tk4rd: 4:43am On Nov 11, 2017
What really causes flaccid dik right at the moment of action.??
Re: Men And Their Flaccid Dicks At The Point Of Action by emmabest2000(m): 4:32am On Nov 12, 2017
tk4rd:

Too much of igboo or other harmful strong powders

Meanwhile @Op
From your posts and comments
It shows that your fathers blood in you is 90% while your mothers blood in you is only 10%

THREE GBOSAA TO THAT ABIA MAN ..... grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men And Their Flaccid Dicks At The Point Of Action by PointZerom: 5:43am On Nov 12, 2017
tk4rd:

Some people are joking with this topic but mehnn, this thing can make a man to commit suicide especially a girl that took you time to convince and on the D day, your dick disappoints. Hmmm.
Re: Men And Their Flaccid Dicks At The Point Of Action by Pinkybush: 6:06am On Nov 12, 2017
@Op what do you expect when ur pussy so wide and smelling. It a turn off. I once had someone like u.
Re: Men And Their Flaccid Dicks At The Point Of Action by tk4rd: 7:32am On Nov 13, 2017
PointZerom:

Some people are joking with this topic but mehnn, this thing can make a man to commit suicide especially a girl that took you time to convince and on the D day, your dick disappoints. Hmmm.
Once had the experience., that was 7yrs ago..
It wasn't funny..
She never came back.
Still appears so fresh in my memory.
So Sad.!!
Re: Men And Their Flaccid Dicks At The Point Of Action by PointZerom: 10:27am On Nov 13, 2017
tk4rd:
Once had the experience., that was 7yrs ago..
It wasn't funny..
She never came back.
Still appears so fresh in my memory.
So Sad.!!

lol, I was once a victim.
Re: Men And Their Flaccid Dicks At The Point Of Action by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2017
chibabe259:
Mtchwwwww
picture of the flaccid d1ck

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? / Twins Marry One Woman In South Africa(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.