Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Yeah - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yeah (4924 Views)

And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! / I Got My Ex Pregnant; I Told Her I Was Gonna Cum & She Shouted Yeah, Cum In Me / YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yeah by deskhal(m): 1:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
Re: Yeah by izaray(f): 1:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
Its usually common with first timers cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yeah by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
grin

May i ask u...

WHAT ARE THE BENIFITS U CAN GET FROM KISSING? undecided

Re: Yeah by emzeezlee(m): 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin
May i ask u...
it kills bacteria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yeah by deskhal(m): 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin
May i ask u...
What exactly is your point??
IamKashyBaby:
grin
May i ask u...
What exactly is your point??

1 Like

Re: Yeah by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
emzeezlee:

it kills bacteria

shocked

It kills bacteria? The mouth alone, even its clean still have bacteria sha..what more of those who dont brush and gargle listerin lipsrsealed

I cant imagine myself kissing someone & smelling his breath while tasting his saliva..juz thinking of it i wanna puke lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Yeah by AlexCk: 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
@Op, it's just u.

tongue tongue grin
Re: Yeah by pu7pl3(m): 2:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

shocked

It kills bacteria? The mouth alone, even its clean still have bacteria sha..what more of those who dont brush and gargle listerin lipsrsealed

I cant imagine myself kissing someone & smelling his breath while tasting his saliva..juz thinking of it i wanna puke lipsrsealed

Wait uve never been kissed Not even once

1 Like

Re: Yeah by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
pu7pl3:

Wait uve never been kissed Not even once

Nope..NOT AT ALL... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Yeah by pu7pl3(m): 2:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Nope..NOT AT ALL... lipsrsealed

Soo when ure in the moment with your guy and you guys lock eyes and there is that massive electric flowing between two of you and he leans in to kiss what do you do

Or haven't you been in that situation before
Re: Yeah by AryEmber(f): 2:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

shocked

I thought I was the weird one oh! Kissing is so overrated! And to think they make seem like a wonderful act in movies, disgusting!

2 Likes

Re: Yeah by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
AryEmber:
I thought I was the weird one oh! Kissing is so overrated! And to think they make seem like a wonderful act in movies, disgusting!

Definitely u are right..I dunno why some ppol juz love it.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Yeah by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 03, 2017
pu7pl3:

Soo when ure in the moment with your guy and you guys lock eyes and there is that massive electric flowing between two of you and he leans in to kiss what do you do

Or haven't you been in that situation before

I did...but i always stick to my rules.. wink

I juz cant..its a turn off for me to think he will kiss my lips embarassed

1 Like

Re: Yeah by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 03, 2017
Lol.
Re: Yeah by pu7pl3(m): 2:55pm On Nov 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

I did...but i always stick to my rules.. wink

I juz cant..its a turn off for me to think he will kiss my lips embarassed

But you like your nunu kissed don't u

1 Like

Re: Yeah by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2017
pu7pl3:

But you like your nunu kissed don't u

And with that statement, i agree with u..and not juz kiss tho, she needs a good stroke down there minus the fingers . wink
Re: Yeah by pu7pl3(m): 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

And with that statement, i agree with u..and not juz kiss tho, she needs a good stroke down there minus the fingers . wink

Lol don't rush I'm heading somewhere grin...

If he can kiss your nunu why can't you kiss his lips

Is there a special phobia for kissing I don't know of

1 Like

Re: Yeah by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
pu7pl3:

Lol don't rush I'm heading somewhere grin...

If he can kiss your nunu why can't you kiss his lips

Is there a special phobia for kissing I don't know of

Every individual, has something they dont like thibgs to do & mine is KISSING..Im not a big fan & i don't have any plans to ruin my sex life juz bcoz of kissing...
Re: Yeah by pu7pl3(m): 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Every individual, has something they dont like thibgs to do & mine is KISSING..Im not a big fan & i don't have any plans to ruin my sex life juz bcoz of kissing...

Well you're missing a lot of good stuff grin

Oh and Uve been officially stereotyped with people of "ur kind" that don't kiss tongue
Re: Yeah by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
pu7pl3:

Well you're missing a lot of good stuff grin

Oh and Uve been officially stereotyped with people of "ur kind" that don't kiss tongue

grin

Its OK...as long my lips are not being abused & being over-used by another lips...

Re: Yeah by pu7pl3(m): 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Its OK...as long my lips are not being abused & being over-used by another lips...

I'm sure u'll eventually try it and probably be an addict later in life wink
Re: Yeah by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
pu7pl3:

I'm sure u'll eventually try it and probably be an addict later in life wink

#TeamNeverBeenKissedNeverBeenTouched cheesy
Re: Yeah by Prognose: 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
A lot of virgins on this thread...
Re: Yeah by pu7pl3(m): 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

#TeamNeverBeenKissedNeverBeenTouched cheesy

Lol now ure making stuff up grin
Re: Yeah by olaleks007(m): 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2017
Must u kiss?

No woman that love kissing (some women Dont kiss) will see a well compose man with good scent and pink lips with white shinning teeth and will say No to kiss you. Even if She don't Kiss...She will peck u.

So stop asking and work on urself

1 Like

Re: Yeah by emzeezlee(m): 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

shocked

lol,don't come and act holy for me jare...before you kiss somebody won't you examine the person?

1 Like

Re: Yeah by francis247(m): 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

You're either lying or joking. Unbelievable

2 Likes

Re: Yeah by Sagamaje(m): 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
Let's be realistic here; is it really possible to make love without kissing? All my life before I got married, I don't know of any woman that don't kiss even when I was still in the World grin

1 Like

Re: Yeah by Foodforthought: 8:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

shocked

Because u are telling babies, right? The thought of kissing makes you want to puke! Nigerian girls make una fear God

1 Like

Re: Yeah by Foodforthought: 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
AryEmber:
Lying is disgusting as well

1 Like

Re: Yeah by AryEmber(f): 9:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
Foodforthought:
Lying is disgusting as well
Sorry, I don't get you
Re: Yeah by smartpyzee(m): 9:57pm On Nov 03, 2017
izaray:
Its usually common with first timers cheesy
Hmmm that timer are you sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Am Tired Of Wearing Panties" - Lady Cries Out, Nigerians React / Man Fakes Being Deaf For 62 Years To Avoid Listening To Wife (picture) / Reason For The High Rate Of Single Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.