Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims (27219 Views)

How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? / Pharmacist Placed On Oxygen Support In Hospital Dies Due To Prolong Power Outage / Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
Them Don come again
Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by asawanathegreat(m): 6:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
Can u imagine this, so make I dey smell another person mess or fart as English call am. Scientist to eat pupu or shit one day.

1 Like

Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by oloriLFC(f): 6:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
If I hear! Smelling My partner's fart will kill rather than prolong life. The thing is always deadly, mine is mild compared to his. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by barnawilla: 6:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
Ayo4251:
Wow....FTC twice in a day....

Back to the topic
Fart dae prolong life? undecided All this oyinbo ehn....try smelling an Aba girl's fart, You will know that there is only one God

1 Like

Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by asawanathegreat(m): 6:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
Can u imagine this, so make I dey smell another person mess or fart as English call am. Scientist will tell us to eat pupu or shit one day.

1 Like

Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by omoagbeke(m): 6:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
See as that iidiot sidon dey smell yansh grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by serikiYCU(m): 6:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
When you think you've heard it all
Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by bonifieldstun(m): 6:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
lol ,eating shiii*t will make you very brilliant # scientific research

1 Like

Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by agadez007(m): 6:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
Hmmmmmm

Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by sureheaven(m): 6:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
Again, scientist with their mumbo-jumbo discovery, what of eating someone else poo
Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by abdallah9566(m): 6:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
WTF? undecided
Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by abbeylanre007: 6:52pm On Nov 03, 2017
Bae smells nice�
Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 03, 2017
D scientists, d people dat do d research, d mod dat ,push dis thing to front page dey are all mad angry

1 Like

Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by Amadaz(m): 6:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
I thought girls dont fart, let alone poo
Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by DCONE1(m): 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2017
OboOlora:
oya oooooooo DCONE1, come fart for my nose ooo
hahaha i rather let you fart in mine grin cos I will finish you with fart haha grin

1 Like

Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by begwong: 6:55pm On Nov 03, 2017
End time research!
Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by bhankymyk(m): 6:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
This one weak me ooo
Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by ylaa(f): 6:57pm On Nov 03, 2017
So i heard

Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by losak9111(m): 6:57pm On Nov 03, 2017
morereb10:
According to scientists no matter whether you like it or not, smelling your partner’s farts will amazingly make you live longer. Yes you read that right, a research team at the University of Exeter have discovered it is good for you to inhale your partner’s stinky farts as the gases in them can combat diseases.

So if you catch your partner eyeing you up weirdly tonight in bed, just sitting there waiting, you know why. The study, published in the journal Medicinal Chemistry Communications, analysed the impact of the gas hydrogen sulfide which humans produce in small amounts.

Although it was found to be noxious in large doses, researchers discovered that cellular exposure to small amounts of the gas can prevent mitochondrial damage which has many health implications.

One of the researchers, Dr. Mark Wood, said:

Although hydrogen sulfide is well known as a pungent, foul-smelling gas in rotten eggs and flatulence, it is naturally produced in the body and could in fact be a healthcare hero. Surprisingly the gas in farts can actually reduce the risk of several life threatening illnesses including cancer, stroke and heart attacks.

According to researchers, it has also been proven to prevent arthritis and dementia in old age. Creating a new compound know as AP39, the team at the University believe this can hold the key to future therapies as it ensures that the body retains and produces the right amount of hydrogen sulfide.

Researchers claim that this compound can be delivered to targeted cells in the body and placed inside. Professor Matt Whiteman, from the university’s medical school, added: When cells become stressed by disease, they draw in enzymes to generate minute quantities of hydrogen sulfide. This keeps the mitochondria ticking over and allows cells to live. If this doesn’t happen, the cells die and lose the ability to regulate survival and control inflammation.

We have exploited this natural process by making a compound, called AP39, which slowly delivers very small amounts of this gas specifically to the mitochondria. Our results indicate that if stressed cells are treated with AP39, mitochondria are protected and cells stay alive. According to the scientists the research has shown that if AP39 is administered, in models of cardiovascular disease 80 percent of the heart’s mitochondria cells survive under highly destructive conditions.

Early results also that show that AP39 can help to lower high blood pressure and also dramatically improve the chances of survival after a heart attack by slowing the heartbeat making it more efficient. The team are now working towards testing the compound in humans. This research is interesting but of course in its early stages with no real conclusions being made. However, next time your partner has a go at your for farting, just tell them you are doing it out of the kindness of your heart.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/11/breakthrough-research-scientist-claim.html

Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by sleeknick: 6:57pm On Nov 03, 2017
All of una dey mad
Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by TheVictorious(m): 6:58pm On Nov 03, 2017
Is it a statistical research or an empirical research that can give mechanisms of how a studied component elicits its effect, and under what conditions it will do so. Because they are many unreliable social experiments of calling people together to share their experiences these days; including for things that should be purely scientific.
Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by Immacula8(m): 6:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
I'm on this thread just to laugh.. Believe me im rolling on the floor. Omo see comments

1 Like

Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by CNNN: 7:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
Ayo4251:

Get busy
Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by Iamthoney(m): 7:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
Sadly the truth fell from their mouth like shite from ass...awon werey, me that can't withstand my own mess na to come withstand bae own mmmhhh

1 Like

Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by DCONE1(m): 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
OboOlora:
oya oooooooo DCONE1, come fart for my nose ooo
how are u, hows ur day how u doing wink
Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by hatchy(f): 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
Chisos!!

I'd rather die than smelling Caro's fart. Something that kills mosquitoes whenever she farts.

Which kin scientific research is this for goodness sake eehn!

1 Like

Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
Ayo4251:

Back to the topic
Fart dae prolong life? undecided All this oyinbo ehn....try smelling an Aba girl's fart, You will know that there is only one God

.....u knw get work dats why
Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
I can't try that with Temitope. Her fart is something else!
Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by Maj196(m): 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
That's just gross
Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by popelix: 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
mmmmm i pity the man that tries this on Yoruba girl's kpeku... you life will be reduce drastically... be wise... don't say I didn't warn yo
Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by AreaFada2: 7:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
It might sound weird but makes sense.

Go back to millennia and centuries ago when a family of a man, 3 wives and 17 kids may be living and sleeping in one small hut.

Just imagine the amount of fart circulating all night. Inhaled but not perceived during sleep. In the days diet was full of roughage that produces much fart. The body must have found a way to make good use of it. Nature is very innovative.

The strong negative response to smell is a fairly recent thing. How many people 400 years ago had easy access to perfumes, perfumed cream and soap? And even regular supply of abundant clean water.
Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by notoriousbabe: 7:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
Adiemus pls move closer,I've got some for you,right here,right now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning / Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. / 20 Million Nigerians Battle Kidney Disease, Expensive Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.