Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,701 members, 7,802,085 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help (36328 Views)

Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) / Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) / Before And After Look Of A Lady That Survived Gas Explosion 3 Years Ago (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Mobolajizx: 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2017
Hello nairalanders,

I need your help and I have to be brief . I created this Monica to hide my identity. I married my wife 3 years ago. Just last year, I noticed my wife now bedwets . I have tried all available options but it keeps getting worse. I love my wife and family and please help me get through this mess. God bless you all.

Please you guys should help me.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by keepingmum: 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
Mobolajizx:
Hello nairalanders,

I need your help and I have to be brief . I created this Monica to hide my identity. I married my wife 3 years ago. Just last year, I noticed my wife now bedwets . I have tried all available options but it keeps getting worse. I love my wife and family and please help me get through this mess. God bless you all.

Please lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

Oga what options have you tried, how long did u try them for so that we can eliminate that from our suggestions

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 03, 2017
Prayers cool.
...praying on your own and telling others to join you in prayers (group prayers). God is still very much a God that answers prayers-He never fails! If you need privacy in the group prayers (maybe in order to avoid embarrassment), you can go online to use google to search for worldwide prayer groups, there are several of them. But just pray!
The grace of God almighty WILL DELIVER YOUR WIFE AND SEE YOU PEOPLE THROUGH, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!
It is well with you!

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by sisisioge: 6:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
See a doctor. Child bearing might have compromised her bladder. It is well.

207 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by thorpido(m): 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
Take your wife to see a urologist.
Some things you can try include not drinking water too late,usually b4 8pm.
She should try to urinate just before bedtime too.She may need to set an alarm and wake up in the night to ease herself.
She can do a urine culture test to rule out an infection and test her blood sugar.

193 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by sotall(m): 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
Oga na wa oooo

You don use your banana create a 10-lane expressway inside her pussinani.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Mhizkel(f): 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Airforce1(m): 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
Sorry about that ..

I guess you should see a doctor

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Apina(m): 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
Mobolajizx:
Hello nairalanders,

Sorry to say but u don't just have common sense. Telling her not to take water in the evenings and waking her up at night to use the toilet would have saved us from this act of stupidity. undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by eleojo23: 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
EmmaFantastic:
Prayers cool.
...praying on your own and telling others to join you in prayers (group prayers). God is still very much a God that answers prayers-He never fails! If you need privacy in the group prayers-maybe in order to avoid embarrassment, you can go online to use google to search for worldwide prayer groups. There are several of them. But just pray!
The grace of God almighty WILL DELIVER YOUR WIFE AND SEE YOU PEOPLE THROUGH, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!
It is well with you!

It is good to pray but there is a reason why God gave man medical knowledge.

Not everything is spiritual. Let us not be ignorant biko

This is probably a case of VVF caused by childbearing or just a urinary tract infection.

OP, just take your wife to a hospital and see a gynecologist/urologist.

58 Likes

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by GogetterMD(m): 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
See a urologist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
It's spiritual

1 Like

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Oyindidi(f): 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
Wake her up to pee at night.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
Buhari is a curse to Nigerians...

Suffering has fallen on the people because a devil is in poower

Op don't worry, your wife shall be free come 2019. Nigerians shall be free...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Blingblings(m): 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
Your village people are at work.. I know this must be mama Sunday's handiwork. That woman eh...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
EmmaFantastic:
Prayers cool.
...praying on your own and telling others to join you in prayers (group prayers). God is still very much a God that answers prayers-He never fails! If you need privacy in the group prayers-maybe in order to avoid embarrassment, you can go online to use google to search for worldwide prayer groups. There are several of them. But just pray!
It is well with you!
smh for this one

22 Likes

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by SuperSuave(m): 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
EmmaFantastic:
Prayers cool.
It is well with you!
na Everything be spiritual ni? undecided nawa o

Op, seek medical practitioners for medical advises.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Pidginwhisper: 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
Baba you don take your hose do damage for the woman Coochie sotey coochie no gree close again shocked shocked.. Nawa Ooooo!

Anyways tell her make she dey do kegel exercise to cover up

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by popelix: 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
check if her kpekus watering... if yes, then know u have scattered the inner elastic
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by FarahAideed: 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
Did she just give birth, or she has a UTI infection

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by ruffhandu: 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
Roast wall gecko for her to eat.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Adaumunocha(f): 7:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
She should do kegels plus not drink much water at night.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by carpmam: 7:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
it has really finish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by dessz(m): 7:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
EmmaFantastic:
Prayers cool.
It is well with you!
can u just comment without bringing religious beliefs smh.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by patyowr: 7:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
See a doctor.
Pray
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
Divorce her asap!
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by omobs(m): 7:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
Try And see a doctor bro, that's the best advice you can get here,

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by muller101(m): 7:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
Buy adult diapers for her. If she finds it difficult in using them. Stitch up her pussssy.
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by AntiWailer: 7:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
Is she diabetic ?

Go for tests first

U can help her by waking her up multiple times to peee

1 Like

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by teebankz10(m): 7:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
This is spiritual, therefore must be handled by a spiritualist shocked shocked

1 Share

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Siddeek: 7:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
D
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Divorce her asap!

When he married her when she was not bed wetting, do you know if it's child bearing that made her bladder become weak?

If it was the man in this situation, will ask the woman to divorce the man?

Little children who don't know anything about marriage just saying "divorce divorce divorce".

Smh.

57 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Things You Eat That Destroys Your Teeth And How To Deal With Them. / Photos: Popular Nigerian CEO Has Lived With HIV For 15 Years / Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.