Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Bet9ja Wants To Destroy My Destiny PICTURES - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bet9ja Wants To Destroy My Destiny PICTURES (3271 Views)

E- Naira Would Destroy POS Business / Why Is Elon Musk Trying To Destroy Crypto? / Paypal Wants To End My Career, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet9ja Wants To Destroy My Destiny PICTURES by MikkyDaniel: 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2017
Pls guys for some days I've been playing this bet9ja all my money is gone. Last time I won 66 thousands with hundred naira the next day I played 40 thousands for one sure draw it failed.

Guys help me o. My destiny is condemned o. Is not a jokeo.

I want to stop but the bet9ja office is in front of my house no way to escape if I go their to charge my phone before u know I will start playing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Wants To Destroy My Destiny PICTURES by benzene00: 5:15pm On Nov 03, 2017
this is serious

Don't even know why sports betting is still legal in Nigeria

this thing thing is silently destroying the destinies of many youths

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Wants To Destroy My Destiny PICTURES by kunlesufyan(m): 5:15pm On Nov 03, 2017
Lol....this is a game of chance, it has nothing to do with your destiny... I dnt do this but I feel you should strategies more when next you are trying.

3 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Wants To Destroy My Destiny PICTURES by MikkyDaniel: 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
This money I was saving for phone 30 thousands I was playing so I'll win million buy IPhone 7 or 8 all the 30 thousand is gone o.

God will punish bet9ja.

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Wants To Destroy My Destiny PICTURES by LIFEisSIMPLE: 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
you played 40k for draw? You never valued ur money in the first place

13 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Wants To Destroy My Destiny PICTURES by MikkyDaniel: 5:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
kunlesufyan:
Lol

How can o stop bet9ja o. My destiny is finished.

The 160 I won earlier this year the spirit that pushed me to play 100 thousands on two draws I can't explain till today.

How can I stop.

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Wants To Destroy My Destiny PICTURES by kunlesufyan(m): 5:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
MikkyDaniel:

How can o stop bet9ja o. My destiny is finished.

The 160 I won earlier this year the spirit that pushed me to play 100 thousands on two draws I can't explain till today.

How can I stop.
what if you set some rules, for example. For every win, only 20% is put back into the game. The excitement is enough to make you pick a wrong team.
So set some rule you will strictly follow.
What do you think?

4 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Wants To Destroy My Destiny PICTURES by MikkyDaniel: 5:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
LIFEisSIMPLE:
you played 40k for draw? You never valued ur money in the first place

Oga I valued my money o. But it was a sure draw
Re: Bet9ja Wants To Destroy My Destiny PICTURES by doughziay: 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
Lwkmd!!!!!!

Buhahahahahahahahahahahahaha......ri

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Wants To Destroy My Destiny PICTURES by phantom24: 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
Don't worry, just keep playing til when your accnt is empty you'll stop naturally.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Wants To Destroy My Destiny PICTURES by PointB: 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
MikkyDaniel:
Pls guys for some days I've been playing this bet9ja all my money is gone. Last time I won 66 thousands with hundred naira the next day I played 40 thousands for one sure draw it failed.

I want to stop but the bet9ja office is in front of my house no way to escape if I go their to charge my phone before u know I will start playing.

@Op,

Play with sense.

Get some other hubby in between.
Re: Bet9ja Wants To Destroy My Destiny PICTURES by Olachase(m): 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
I have one solution send all ur money to my bank account whenever you want to buy something call me on phone

3 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Wants To Destroy My Destiny PICTURES by Tweetysparkles(f): 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
the way out is just to forward all your money to my account grin atleast when you are cashless you wont dare it on credit.. hence, there is a spirit behind that thing,that always work with the mind, when you win shocked until you refund back all the money that is when your mind will leave there.

try self discipline undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Wants To Destroy My Destiny PICTURES by Homeboiy: 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
U won 66k

Abeg help us drop game tomorrow

Mine be say my village people are following me

Sevilla cut my money
Corner over 9.5

And they played exactly 9

6 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Wants To Destroy My Destiny PICTURES by kingxsamz(m): 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
MikkyDaniel:

your village people don dey use ur destiny subscribe their dstv be that.
Re: Bet9ja Wants To Destroy My Destiny PICTURES by SuperSuave(m): 9:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
I indulge in sports betting too but i don get sense since 1.02 odd cast my rollover in which big money was involved. I haven't placed a bet since my last year's Europa league group stage loss.
Re: Bet9ja Wants To Destroy My Destiny PICTURES by sirxbit(m): 11:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
MikkyDaniel:

Na u ref d match?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Wants To Destroy My Destiny PICTURES by Nutase: 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
grin
Re: Bet9ja Wants To Destroy My Destiny PICTURES by pointstores(m): 6:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
Funny
Re: Bet9ja Wants To Destroy My Destiny PICTURES by Achimaechi(m): 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2017
grin grin
Re: Bet9ja Wants To Destroy My Destiny PICTURES by leoblaze(m): 2:50am On Nov 05, 2017
:-XNo
MikkyDaniel:

Burn the shop
Re: Bet9ja Wants To Destroy My Destiny PICTURES by nkemjacob2(m): 10:41am On Nov 05, 2017
Who force u play am
Re: Bet9ja Wants To Destroy My Destiny PICTURES by Viking007(m): 11:04am On Nov 05, 2017
Homeboiy:
U won 66k

Abeg help us drop game tomorrow

Mine be say my village people are following me

Sevilla cut my money
Corner over 9.5

And they played exactly 9

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Wants To Destroy My Destiny PICTURES by Funjosh(m): 12:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
MikkyDaniel:

It was a sure draw, and you no win undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Wants To Destroy My Destiny PICTURES by mrcrabs(m): 2:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
The tin sef follow weak me
Funjosh:

It was a sure draw, and you no win undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bet9ja Wants To Destroy My Destiny PICTURES by Yoyostic: 8:42pm On Nov 05, 2017
This post and the comments are so funny!Lol.

(1) (Reply)

pls I need a hire purchase car to work under uber and taxify platform busines / Modified. / No.1 Agribusiness Investment Opportunity For 2018, Earn 20% ROI Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.