Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Real Reasons For Delay Of Nysc Allowances - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Real Reasons For Delay Of Nysc Allowances (2446 Views)

Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members / Corpers Tear Gassed For Protesting Unpaid Allowances By INEC / Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Reasons For Delay Of Nysc Allowances by ecruz01: 6:10pm On Nov 03, 2017
It's no longer news that Both passing out and current Youth Service Corps have not been paid their usual allowance.
For the passing out Memebers, an additional 1 month allowance and transportation cost of 1,500 tagged "Bicycle Allowance"is being owed the ex-corpers.

Inside scoop revealed that the Issues being faced by the body are not Technical as the management has claimed but purely borne out of greed.

Funds had actually being released for the September NRA by the Federal Government but a top official who controls the direct payment at CBN and interfaces with Individual Corpers account is alleged to have hijacked the funds. The top official ( names withheld)had allegedly pegged the funds on a Champions league match with a Popular Bet Agent in a bid to make quick returns, but this infact failed.

The League match, Precisely, Real Madrid to Win against premier league side Tottenham Hotspur would have been a guaranteed Sure win ..but unfortunately the Spanish Giants failed to deliver as usual, and infact conceded 3 goals until a late delivery by Ace striker Cristiano Ronaldo, ending in 3-1, and an inevitable loss of the funds...

Information gathered is that attempts are being made to substitute October Funds for that of September, hence the delay.

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons For Delay Of Nysc Allowances by ogashman(m): 6:21pm On Nov 03, 2017
lol....Oga lie small small o

3 Likes

Re: Real Reasons For Delay Of Nysc Allowances by lurlah2014(f): 6:43pm On Nov 03, 2017
Abi ooo small small now, my headache just increase after reading your boring and dump write up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Reasons For Delay Of Nysc Allowances by ecruz01: 6:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
lurlah2014:
Abi ooo small small now, my headache just increase after reading your boring and dump write up
Aunty, its spelt "DUMB"
Re: Real Reasons For Delay Of Nysc Allowances by GasAndOilTheory(m): 4:45am On Nov 04, 2017
Dear OP thanks for making me laugh a bit admist the tension being created by the NYSC management.
"thanks alot for the comic relief"

lalasticlala could move it to joke section so it can make front page

2 Likes

Re: Real Reasons For Delay Of Nysc Allowances by ecruz01: 6:53am On Nov 04, 2017
GasAndOilTheory:
Dear OP thanks for making me laugh a bit admist the tension being created by the NYSC management.
"thanks alot for the comic relief"

lalasticlala could move it to joke section so it can make front page
This guy is wise
Re: Real Reasons For Delay Of Nysc Allowances by juniorboy(m): 7:57pm On Nov 04, 2017
I think I should park here and laugh small

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Number One NYSC Platform On Telegram / After Nysc Any Hope? Travel Abroad Or Look For Work / Premobilization For NYSC 2018 Batch B Has Started!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.