Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Feminism: Respect Not Equality. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminism: Respect Not Equality. (3318 Views)

Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. / Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship / My Opinion About FEMINISM... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by Next2Bezee(m): 7:52pm On Nov 03, 2017
naija2:

I am not saying that some women don’t disrespect men. All I am saying is that women that ask for equality should ask for respect instead. They should not ask to be at the same level as their counterpart but they should ask for respect what ever level they are.

We all want respect. Even if you use the word as a replacement for equality, you're still not selling your point.
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by pu7pl3(m): 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

I think it's high time Tapnaldo, benzene and Baale get sold, They are just hindering the young ones, Take a look at Barca, they have a pacy winger in Demebele, Messi neva gets tayad, their defence is also top notch, The midfielders are giving their best, I think most players in Madrid are fed up with BBC

Sentiment plenty for ur soul nigga...madrids squad is far younger than that pension club squad u support
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by naija2(f): 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2017
Next2Bezee:

We all want respect. Even if you use the word as a replacement for equality, you're still not selling your point.
It is not a replacement for equality. They both mean different things
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by QueenSekxy(f): 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
Donaldduke2019:
lol...you wish, Dude has got plans sha
U don't have his WhatsApp digit??
nopesad
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by Donaldduke2019(m): 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2017
pu7pl3:

Sentiment plenty for ur soul nigga...madrids squad is far younger than that pension club squad u support
Am a utd fan Bro....Trust me Zidane need 2 ditch benzene and Tapnaldo 2 start getting results
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by naija2(f): 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2017
walepackage:
brother,i dont really know what they want.You cant sit in your room add no any "value" to ur self,family and society at large and expect to see things fall in ur way.Go out and see how some ladies who understand the "concept of life"rubbing feathers with "men" and stil understanding the "concept of role and specialization" not those whinning on social media that we have been deprived this or that,when in reality reverse is the case.
every lady at one point in life has been disrespected. Even those you feel are in “higher” category than I am, just because I decided to put out my opinion.
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by Donaldduke2019(m): 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2017
QueenSekxy:
nopesad
lemme pm u with my main acc
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by pu7pl3(m): 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Am a utd fan Bro....Trust me Zidane need 2 ditch benzene and Tapnaldo 2 start getting results

Are you sure bro Cos most utd fans won't be saying rot about the GOAT RONALDO
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by walepackage(m): 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
Jupxter:

It's really insatiety and they create an illusive existence for themselves that doesn't exist, that's why they keep screening and screening and never find men to stay and stick with. Insatiety, a mentally ill state, an elusive existence brought about by faulty and flawed theorems strung together to fulfill their fantasies.
thats why theorem,are not meant for "some" to go through it, cos those ideas may shape the thought,attitude,behaviour of man due to those ideas which are "utopian" and dificult to achieve in reality but use as a measuring rod to view reallity.Back i was a brain child of "marx",but as time goes on must of his ideas where discarded and wither away in my psyche due to its irrelevant in the sphere,thou not all
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by Donaldduke2019(m): 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
pu7pl3:

Are you sure bro Cos most utd fans won't be saying rot about the GOAT RONALDO
Am a die hard Utd supporter, I prefer Messi 2 him tho
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by QueenSekxy(f): 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

lemme pm u with my main acc
can't even receive it..having problem with my email...go to an isolated thread and mention me there..then send his number.

will mention you to edit it.
thanks
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
walepackage:
thats why theorem,are not meant for "some" to go through it, cos those ideas may shape the thought,attitude,behaviour of man due to those ideas which are "utopian" and dificult to achieve in reality but use as a measuring rod to view reallity.Back i was a brain child of "marx",but as time goes on must of his ideas where discarded and wither away in my psyche due to its irrelevant in the sphere,thou not all

Not just for men, these ideas shape the thought, attitude, behaviors of this female making them "unfit" for the stability that marriage demands. Hence, a threat to the institution in the long run. I am yet to see high society ladies make such agitations, daughters of Oyedepo, Adeboye and co should be leading this struggle if it's as legit as they claim
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by Donaldduke2019(m): 8:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
QueenSekxy:

can't even receive it..having problem with my email...go to an isolated thread and mention me there..then send his number.

will mention you to edit it.
thanks
Lol...no problem
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by walepackage(m): 8:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
naija2:
every lady at one point in life has been disrespected. Even those you feel are in “higher” category than I am, just because I decided to put out my opinion.
now i think we are on the same page now."Disrespect" is not a word associated to a particular gender,"its a coin of two side".At a point in man's life you experience it, irrespective of ur gender,color,race or strata in society,its just a social phenomenal which is part of social life.I hope u catch my drift.
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by naija2(f): 8:08pm On Nov 03, 2017
Jupxter:

Not just for men, these ideas shape the thought, attitude, behaviors of this female making them "unfit" for the stability that marriage demands. Hence, a threat to the institution in the long run. I am yet to see high society ladies make such agitations, daughters of Oyedepo, Adeboye and co should be leading this struggle if it's as legit as they claim
just because I have a point of view doesn’t mean they need to have it too.
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by pu7pl3(m): 8:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Am a die hard Utd supporter, I prefer Messi 2 him tho

Well I'm not just a ronaldo fan I'm a die hard madridista no other fvcking club and we always bounce back
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by naija2(f): 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
walepackage:
now i think we are on the same page now."Disrespect" is not a word associated to a particular gender,"its a coin of two side".At a point in man's life you experience it, irrespective of ur gender,color,race or strata in society,its just a social phenomenal which is part of social life.I hope u catch my drift.
yes, I am not saying it is just one gender that is affected by it.feminist say They fight for both sex. All I am saying is they should fight for respect. Be it for male or for females
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by Donaldduke2019(m): 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
pu7pl3:

Well I'm not just a ronaldo fan I'm a die hard madridista no other fvcking club and we always bounce back
Use Isco and another striker for dah benzene and Tapnaldo role
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by walepackage(m): 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2017
Jupxter:

yea my man.My usage of "man" connotes both "male and female".When you read some of their scholarly work you just realize that they do more harm than good to the societal institutions.
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by pu7pl3(m): 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Use Isco and another striker for dah benzene and Tapnaldo role

Oga soo for your mind you sabi tactics and formation soo well that you can correct mr zizou undecided
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
walepackage:
yea my man.My usage of "man" connotes both "male and female".When you read some of their scholarly work you just realize that they do more harm than good to the societal institutions.

Tushe, Tushe @ they do more harm than good to the societal institutions.
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by Donaldduke2019(m): 8:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
pu7pl3:

Oga soo for your mind you sabi tactics and formation soo well that you can correct mr zizou undecided
seems zizou is afraid of benching Tapnaldo and his fellow country man
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by walepackage(m): 8:18pm On Nov 03, 2017
naija2:
yes, I am not saying it is just one gender that is affected by it.feminist say They fight for both sex. All I am saying is they should fight for respect. Be it for male or for females
i think,you have expantiate more on your thoughts,well said.But feminism is an evil thought rooted from the threat to the family institution and society.I hope you aint nurturing this dogma.
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by iamJ(m): 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
sexybbstar:
Nairaland has been boring lately... I brought back the bubbles.

as per trail Blazer that ure

Ibadan is not nigeria
#No Filter Attitude
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
naija2:

I am not saying that some women don’t disrespect men. All I am saying is that women that ask for equality should ask for respect instead. They should not ask to be at the same level as their counterpart but they should ask for respect what ever level they are.
OKAY! I Get You. You Are Sayin Askin For Equality Will Not gurantee Respect

1 Like

Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by pu7pl3(m): 8:21pm On Nov 03, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

seems zizou is afraid of benching Tapnaldo and his fellow country man

Soo benching the worlds best and the best striker on the team will solve our goal problems...to slap you dey hungry me grin
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by iamJ(m): 8:21pm On Nov 03, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Yeah, you know I can't help myself.

and in other news?
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 03, 2017
Donaldduke2019:
Manu/Barca
Me Na Manu/Madrid

1 Like

Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by walepackage(m): 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
Jupxter:

Tushe, Tushe @ they do more harm than good to the societal institutions.
i was radical back then,but at the peak of my career,i realize most of those book written by those "scholars" whose thoughts influenced my radicalism cannot hold water in the scheme of things,rather they are a threat and have ulterior motive beneath it,this make me move to a more liberalist and partly conservative.
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by Amarabae(f): 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
Man and Woman are EQUAL!
simple,
Don't allow these misogynists deceive you.
I am a proud strong black woman and can never accept the "weaker vessel" tag being used on women.
We are all equal as humans and humanity is superior to gender.
Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
iamJ:

as per trail Blazer that ure

Ibadan is not nigeria
#No Filter Attitude
Who told you I'm from ibadan? I only schooled close to ibadan. I don't even live there.

1 Like

Re: Feminism: Respect Not Equality. by iamJ(m): 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
sexybbstar:
Who told you I'm from ibadan? I only schooled close to ibadan. I don't even live there.
salad cream and mayonnaise

Ure a Yoruba girl, ibadan is in ur DNA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When You Finally Meet Your Missing Rib (pic) / Lady Tries to Seduce her Boss On Whatapp for missing Work, But see Reply she got / This Is Why Many Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Belly (including Regina Daniels)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.