Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) (109938 Views)

Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris / Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa / How Possible Is Relocating To Algeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Raaven: 7:26am On Dec 07, 2020
hot springs in winter

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by okoIYAyin(m): 8:51am On Dec 07, 2020
Anybody that knows history very well will know that North Africa generally has always been so beautiful with amazing landscapes. And that's one of the many reasons why the French didn't wanna leave Algeria. Also never forget most of the wonders you see in Algeria today are legacies of the French, the French really tried in Algeria regardless of their shortcomings, i'll say the French were a better colonial master compared to the British whose major aim was to milk their colonies dry.

5 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Raaven: 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2020
setif city

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Raaven: 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
landscapes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 28, 2020
Op you sure say this Algeria na African country?

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Fidelismaria: 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2020
ZIINI:
Op you sure say this Algeria na African country?

Lol

Not all African countries are like zoogeria.

8 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
Fidelismaria:

Lol

Not all African countries are like zoogeria.
Omo E choke O
I Google am for afternoon na African country funny thing be say snow dey fall for their country
Nigeria which way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by GermanCarDealer(m): 2:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
[quote]yes you will never see a black man walking freely on the street of Algeria, the Algerians will always tell you that they are Arabs not African, my friend schooling in Algeria have to leave because of racism and

Algerians are really nice people. I have been there so I can say it with authority.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by GermanCarDealer(m): 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
God bless Algeria. Nigerians we need to wake up at stop the greed it's our disease.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by GermanCarDealer(m): 2:30pm On Dec 29, 2020
Can you say the same for Francophone sub Sahara Africa. Nigerians let wake up stop the greed and stop praise your rich oppressors to feed your greed and lust.

okoIYAyin:
Anybody that knows history very well will know north africa generally have always been so beautiful with amazing landscapes. And that's the reason why the french didn't wanna leave Algeria, but also never forget most of the wonders you see in the country today are legacies of the french, the french really tried in Algeria regardless of their shortcomings, the french were a better colonial masters compared to the british whose major aim was to milk their colonies dry

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by okoIYAyin(m): 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2020
GermanCarDealer:
Can you say the same for Francophone sub Sahara Africa. Nigerians let wake up stop the greed and stop praise your rich oppressors to feed your greed and lust.

Try to read and understand what i wrote again and you'll see there wasn't anywhere i was praising the oppressors, just stating the facts. There are lot of reasons why French colonies in sub Sahara Africa couldn't match with the likes of Algeria and the rest, but one of those is greediness and self centeredness, and also the French didn't invest much in them compared to Algeria. Read up on French colonial empire and you'll understand what am saying.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Raaven: 11:08am On Dec 30, 2020
Ketchaoua Mosque , Algiers built in 1794

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Raaven: 11:17am On Dec 30, 2020
Oran

1 Share

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Raaven: 11:26am On Dec 30, 2020
Algiers streets

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Raaven: 11:40am On Dec 30, 2020
algiers

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Raaven: 11:49am On Dec 30, 2020
Setif city

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by GermanCarDealer(m): 3:04am On Dec 31, 2020
God Bless you bro, we have to united with love so that we can secure the future of our country Nigeria. I get your point bro. Thanks!!!

okoIYAyin:

Try to read and understand what i wrote again and you'll see there wasn't anywhere i was praising the oppressors, just stating the facts. There are lot of reasons why French colonies in sub Sahara Africa couldn't match with the likes of Algeria and the rest, but one of those is greediness and self centeredness, and also the French didn't invest much in them compared to Algeria. Read up on French colonial empire and you'll understand what am saying.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Raaven: 8:26am On Feb 05, 2021
oran

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Raaven: 10:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
roads

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by chimeziefranklin(m): 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
Algeria is very beautiful country, I have been here for 5 years in the state of oran, lovely people but some are racism not all, if u are strong to work u will make it, living here is very very cheap compared to the zoo Nigeria, I work in a bread factory I earned 145,000 per month, how much graduate earn in Nigeria? Algeria is not like Europe so don't expect big, from here u come to Morocco and return if u wish, I have been to Morocco twice, food is very very cheap, 24/7 electricity good environment, please I am not here to help anyone come,

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by chimeziefranklin(m): 8:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
Reemyderjager:
Travelling to Europe or America has become a huge task for Nigerians
Due to the fact that leadership,patriotism and good followership is strange to us now.Nigeria is now relegated into the league of war ravaged countries of the world wallowing in poverty as aftermath of several years of warring.
Inspite this some of us that wish to travel to greener pastures has been resilient to a gullible degree.
We should not be thinking of moving to Algeria.There are countries that are more welcoming around the globe.You can follow me trafelnaijaworld on fb.May God help us all
. I have been here for 5 years, Have you been to Algeria before? Say what you know, I live in the city of oran very beautiful city, there's opportunity if u are hard working, racism is everywhere include in Europe, many of my Africa boys and sister come here without visa for them to cool down and look for better to do they start prostitute fighting their self on streets another man Land

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Flanker: 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2021

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Chibuikeluke(m): 8:50am On Apr 30, 2021
We all know the good way to follow, but the agents are charging millions if naira for visa, if you go to embassy with Nigerian passport and pay for a visa they will deny it, flight is expensive if you stay for Nigeria hardship
We have the weakest passport
Other African countries can move to better countries visa free with there passport, but Nigerian passport can only go to west Africa even the manageable visa free countries for Nigerian, the money that you will use to buy ticket go that side both transit visa will cost you not less than 2 or 2.5 million

AngelicBeing:
Don't try it, it is very dangerous, we have touaregs rebels and desert robbers, they kidnap, kill and rape, it is advisable for you to go to any Algeria embassy closer to you and apply for their visa, don't go through the back door or else you might not live to tell the story, like I stated before, I applied for my conference visa in Europe, got it and I flew Air France to Algiers, it is the best way wink
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Dre183(m): 5:17am On May 01, 2021
chimeziefranklin:
Algeria is very beautiful country, I have been here for 5 years in the state of oran, lovely people but some are racism not all, if u are strong to work u will make it, living here is very very cheap compared to the zoo Nigeria, I work in a bread factory I earned 145,000 per month, how much graduate earn in Nigeria? Algeria is not like Europe so don't expect big, from here u come to Morocco and return if u wish, I have been to Morocco twice, food is very very cheap, 24/7 electricity good environment, please I am not here to help anyone come,

Please can u put me through how u go with the process... I don't mind if u can Hi me on Whatsapp. 08132140097

Thanks in advance
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Flanker: 5:08pm On Jun 18, 2021

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Flanker: 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
beach

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Flanker: 6:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
Oran

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Flanker: 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
Algiers

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Flanker: 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
Nature

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Flanker: 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2021
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Flanker: 11:47am On Sep 17, 2021
Cities

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Flanker: 8:17am On Sep 24, 2021
Algiers great mosque

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) / How To Send WAEC Results To WES / Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.