Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) - Travel (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) (109932 Views)

Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris / Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa / How Possible Is Relocating To Algeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Oladapo3971(m): 8:44am On Sep 24, 2021
chimeziefranklin:
. I have been here for 5 years, Have you been to Algeria before? Say what you know, I live in the city of oran very beautiful city, there's opportunity if u are hard working, racism is everywhere include in Europe, many of my Africa boys and sister come here without visa for them to cool down and look for better to do they start prostitute fighting their self on streets another man Land

Please how can I get a job there
Planning to come?
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by mcafeez: 1:10am On Sep 25, 2021
Wow

Are you kidding me ?

Raaven:
roads

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Flanker: 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2021
Skikda . North east Algeria

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Flanker: 8:49pm On Mar 23, 2022
Tizi Ouzou region

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Flanker: 6:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
Euronews report about Oran city that will host this june the 2022 Mediterranean Games

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olPkfytlPAI
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Flanker: 6:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
algeria

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Flanker: 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2022
Es Senia Shopping Mall

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Flanker: 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
Oran

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Flanker: 8:36pm On Jul 02, 2022
the Opening Ceremony of the Mediterranean Games Oran 2022 this days

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iazntXtM28E
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Kipaji: 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
pansophist:

In the book ''How Europe Underdeveloped Africa'', the author described how the white author of a book on the slave trade admitted that he was encouraged by other scholars to blame the slave trade solely on the Africans. This narrative helps to lessen European guilt by making Africans seem just as or even more guilty of being involved in the slave trade.

The holocaust even if fewer in numbers compared to the slave trade and shorter in time span, the evidence documenting its existence is overwhelming such as words of mouth, survivors, extermination camps, pictures etc. To believe that Africans actually sold themselves into slavery, a transaction that they loosed from is wrong. And if we actually did, you would imagine the kind of hate that exists between us to be able to sell off over hundred million people of our kind. Don't expect the guilty to tell you the truth, use your common sense.

I've always wanted to read that book. I'm definitely putting it up my list
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Odunayaw(m): 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
chimeziefranklin:
Algeria is very beautiful country, I have been here for 5 years in the state of oran, lovely people but some are racism not all, if u are strong to work u will make it, living here is very very cheap compared to the zoo Nigeria, I work in a bread factory I earned 145,000 per month, how much graduate earn in Nigeria? Algeria is not like Europe so don't expect big, from here u come to Morocco and return if u wish, I have been to Morocco twice, food is very very cheap, 24/7 electricity good environment, please I am not here to help anyone come,
What can that 145k afford you there first
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by KnightofMoscow: 7:57am On Oct 07, 2022
Please, are you still in Algeria? Or can you connect me with someone in Algiers? A friend needs accommodation in Algiers, abeg. Very urgent
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by KnightofMoscow: 8:01am On Oct 07, 2022
chimeziefranklin:
Algeria is very beautiful country, I have been here for 5 years in the state of oran, lovely people but some are racism not all, if u are strong to work u will make it, living here is very very cheap compared to the zoo Nigeria, I work in a bread factory I earned 145,000 per month, how much graduate earn in Nigeria? Algeria is not like Europe so don't expect big, from here u come to Morocco and return if u wish, I have been to Morocco twice, food is very very cheap, 24/7 electricity good environment, please I am not here to help anyone come,
Please, are you still in Algeria? Or can you connect me with someone in Algiers? A friend needs accommodation in Algiers, abeg. Very urgent
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Flanker: 4:49pm On Feb 07
ORAN CITY by night

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by KennyUG: 8:33am On Feb 27
Are you in Algeria

Flanker:
ORAN CITY by night

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) / How To Send WAEC Results To WES / Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.