Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,527 members, 7,801,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) (109882 Views)

Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris / Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa / How Possible Is Relocating To Algeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Odunayaw(m): 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2017
Algerian1:
Timimoun is an oasis town in Adrar Province in the in Gourara region. Timimoun is known for the red ochre color of its buildings.

rustic
Looks like Sokoto state

keep them coming. Especially festival picture

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by legendary4luv(m): 5:57am On Nov 12, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Lol, she is a frustrated, depressed, bitter, lonely, pained visa reject and she deserves all the flogging from me and everyone to reset her brain, where is my koboko to flog sense into her wink

Don't be surprise that b*tch is not in naija

8 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 12, 2017
Algerian1:

yes most algerians are muslims , a moderate islam wink , but whats the definition of a muslim now days , some drink alcohol , date , live like atheist in non muslim country , most poeple even dont pray , but fast ramadan and consider themselfs as muslims . there is also atheist ( like me) no big difference in their daily lives from most poeple that consider themselfs as muslims .

for xenophobia cant tell , should be in the african average or less . we have a lot of sub saharian migrants ( students , illegal migrants who works in building sites) , chinese workers also and some europeens and even a network of organized begging, which recruits in niger, mali, if you visit algeria you will see a lot of them in the streets and they earn a lot of money by begging (more than the salary of a university professor ) and I do not exaggerate , so the nly thing im sur its that the Algerians are generous

and independency of algeria was 5 july 1962

Wow...I want to come over there for my Msc degree, how easy is the student visa? Can I work as a student and, what kind of work can I do during MSC period and after MSC?

You guys and us gained independence almost same time, see how organized you are unlike....

Well, Nigeria will surely be great again.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 12, 2017
comradespade:

Wow...I want to come over there for my Msc degree, how easy is the student visa? Can I work as a student and, what kind of work can I do during MSC period and after MSC?

For studies its a different system in Algeria , Universities are all public and its free , and give to students , free student room in the campus with free canteen' transport services and a scholarship too . for foreigners i think you need a scholarship from your country or an algerian scholarship from algerian gouvernment , so algerian universities cant make agreements or accept foreigners students by themselves , they depend on the ministry of superior studies for this .

you should ask in your university or algerian embassy or any nigerian who have study in Algeria , i dont know a lot about this subject . and here all our studies are in french .

For work , dont think its easy to find a work for a student ( even for an algerian) , foreigners student have their scholarship they dont need to work. You need to know poeple who have restaurants , shops to find work , and illegal work in construction sites its not for a student .

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 12, 2017
Algerian1:

For studies its a different system in Algeria , Universities are all public and its free , and give to students , free student room in the campus with free canteen' transport services and a scholarship too . for foreigners i think you need a scholarship from your country or an algerian scholarship from algerian gouvernment , so algerian universities cant make agreements or accept foreigners students by themselves , they depend on the ministry of superior studies for this .

you should ask in your university or algerian embassy or any nigerian who have study in Algeria , i dont know a lot about this subject . and here all our studies are in french .

For work , dont think its easy to find a work for a student ( even for an algerian) , foreigners student have their scholarship they dont need to work. You need to know poeple who have restaurants , shops to find work , and illegal work in construction sites its not for a student .

Alright. Thanks

Algeria is out of the list, then smiley

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 12, 2017
Amoto94:
His name is Sheikh Ali Ferkous Al-Jazairi

Al-Jazairi mean ( the Algerian in arabic ) , he is not famous in Algeria , is him known in nigeria ? i see that he follow the Salafism way , Algeria havnt big muftis or religious autorities , there is the moderate islam way ( the maliki school ) , some sufi too and salafism that start to have more and more followers .
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Amoto94(m): 9:47am On Nov 12, 2017
Algerian1:

Al-Jazairi mean ( the Algerian in arabic ) , he is not famous in Algeria , is him known in nigeria ? i see that he follow the Salafism way , Algeria havnt big muftis or religious autorities , there is the moderate islam way ( the maliki school ) , some sufi too and salafism that start to have more and more followers .
I don't know him personally but I have read some of his religious verdict. He was staunch against FIS and the rest the terrorists in Algeria and the Maghreb.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 12, 2017
Chrea a ski resort and beautiful region

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by dominique(f): 10:26am On Nov 12, 2017
Lovely pictures, i thought Morocco was beautiful but Algeria topples morocco big time.
I wonder when her sound-alike country will start having magnificent structures and infrastructure like these embarassed

Algeria visa enquiries thread loading...

7 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by AngelicBeing: 10:48am On Nov 12, 2017
legendary4luv:

Don't be surprise that b*tch is not in naija
She is in Naija and she is a frustrated, depressed, bitter and hateful individual, by their fruits, you know them and she deserves to be flogged grin

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by AngelicBeing: 10:51am On Nov 12, 2017
dominique:
Lovely pictures, i thought Morocco was beautiful but Algeria topples morocco big time.
I wonder when her sound-alike country will start having magnificent structures and infrastructure like these embarassed

Algeria visa enquiries thread loading...
Lol, her sound alike country will only change when there is a paradigm shift and all the criminals we have in government are flogged out of office and replaced with God fearing leaders tongue

6 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 12, 2017
international festival of the cartoon of Algiers each year in October with a Cosplay event too

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Kuzee23: 11:14am On Nov 12, 2017
how can i apply for the visa . i want to visit ..

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by dominique(f): 11:18am On Nov 12, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Lol, her sound alike country will only change when there is a paradigm shift and all the criminals we have in government are flogged out of office and replaced with God fearing leaders tongue

Too many self-centered and greedy people in this country. The leaders are just a reflection of the people. I don't think anybody with good intentions for the people can ever make it in government, he'll either be killed or booted out.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by newoffer: 11:44am On Nov 12, 2017
show it to all the dumb politicians in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by lazygal: 11:48am On Nov 12, 2017
Algerian1:
Snow

Its beautiful ....how ever u seem to post churches whereas Algeria is predominantly a Muslim country .over 90% are Muslims.. Secondly they arevnit t ceptive towards blacks ..thirdly economy wide I do not c what trade Nigeria can do with them in terms of products or so

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by FRESHG(m): 11:48am On Nov 12, 2017
HOW ABOUT THE ALGERIAN TERRORIST MOKHTAR BEN MOKHTAR AKA ONE EYED MAN ALGERIAN1

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by LOVEGINO(m): 11:49am On Nov 12, 2017
May Thunder fire our past leaders, present leaders. May God bless our future leaders!

6 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by QuietMynd: 11:49am On Nov 12, 2017
Algerian1, your thread jst hit the frontpage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by kenex4ever(m): 11:50am On Nov 12, 2017
Algerian1:

well difficult to say , here we see a lot of illegal immigrants from Cameroun, Nigeria, Mali , Côte d’Ivoire , tchad, Ghana ect.. who work in the construction building sites, cleaning streets to get money to continue to europ the police close their eyes and there are a lot of building sites where they need masons and maneuvers .

There is the students category who study in Algerian universities with a scholarship ( from there country or from algerian gouvernment accords) . so they dont need to work

there is also a category of beggars in the streets ( most of them came from Niger, mali ) .

and of course those who comes with their international big companies for major contracts in Algeria same then other weternes , asians foreigners in Algeria .

so i think its not easy to get a good job for a foreigner, if you are not recruited by an international company before coming .
the stadium you guys robbed us last Friday was a mess

So u guys can't afford a good stadium?

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by FRESHG(m): 11:51am On Nov 12, 2017
LOVEGINO:
May Thunder fire our past leaders, present leaders. May God bless our future leaders!
THATS WHY YOU NEED TO KICK PROPHET BUHARI OUT IN 2019angry

8 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Odunayaw(m): 11:55am On Nov 12, 2017
I implore every compatriot here. Please this thread is to know Algeria better. Don't let us be self centered with our Nigerian problem rhetorics,there are thousands of those threads

Let us enjoy the pictures, comport ourselves and encourage pan Africanism

Thank You very much

17 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by austino677(m): 11:55am On Nov 12, 2017
LOVEGINO:
I'm even scared of. The future leaders..... cry we might have the likes of buhari and obasanjo again

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by bs81(m): 11:57am On Nov 12, 2017
omo make sense die.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 12, 2017
Close to tears

6 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by ashjay001(m): 11:57am On Nov 12, 2017
DynamoDeGreat:
Beautiful country but I still prefer Lasgigi and Abj.

Lasgidi ni

But, ehm....

Nigeria is backward! Very under developed

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:59am On Nov 12, 2017
snowlordng:
this can't be African country .
it is bro...Visit algeria,tunisia and even Morocco sef u will be stunned the finest of em all was libya before they killed gaddafi lemme quickly explain u something don't believe everything u read online...

Our country Nigeria is only giant by population count..Nothing more...

It was only after the war u started seeing Libyans travelling out they had no reason to prior to their leader's assassination..

In all of Africa the countries with the most migrants are west,central and sub saharan ..Especially west Africans...Use google to verify i can tell u authoritatively and i stand to be challenged if u meet 20 africans abroad the chances that only 5 of them will be from Algeria..and they only go to france..9yrs ago we were about 3k africans in my uni in Russia..Only one of us was from algeria and his name was ally. Lol

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Yameater(m): 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2017
snowlordng:
this can't be African country .

I4ts really beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by sukkot: 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Humility017(m): 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
Algerian1:

same for visa for any country (visa tourism , studies , ect ..) and you have to go to the Algerian Embassy in Abuja and ask there

1398 Honorable Justice Mamman Nasir Street Asokoro District Abuja

i will like go there for studies....how about the schools...
do they give scholarships for foreign students and how about the school fees too....are they reasonable and can one work and school...?

thanks

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
kenex4ever:
the stadium you guys robbed us last Friday was a mess

So u guys can't afford a good stadium?

Dont exagerate the pitch wasnt that bad , even if it rained a lot the days before the match that weakned a little the pitch

and it wasnt the 5 july big national stadium of Algiers or tchaker stadium of Blida where algerian national team used to play , it was canstatine stadium built in 1973

if you are interesting by sport infrastructures i can share pics algerian structures in this thread too wink
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
If Safiaa marries me, this is where we will spend our honeymoon, such a beautiful country

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) / How To Send WAEC Results To WES / Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.