Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

The Land Of Injustice And Hypocrisy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Land Of Injustice And Hypocrisy (612 Views)

Iam Now A Biafran Am Tired Of Injustice Of Nigeria- Dino Melaye / Politically Karma Hates Hypocrites and men of injustice / Senator Abaribe Wanted To Shake The Table Of Injustice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Land Of Injustice And Hypocrisy by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
Without wasting our time....
Let me go straight to the point
I have noticed a very disturbing trend on this forum's religion section... And I need answers and clarifications

Why is there a clause on the Muslim threads... Meaning one must be a Muslim to comment on Muslim threads and there is non for people of other faiths undecided
The Muslims comment freely on all the threads without any problems ...

Why are some people given preferential treatment on this forum and the nation at large...
This are the same people who are first to chant one Nigeria.... Are we really one?... undecided undecided undecided
What exactly is going on?
Is Nairaland a land of injustice and hypocrisy?
Re: The Land Of Injustice And Hypocrisy by python1: 8:10pm On Nov 03, 2017
Do those muslims insult those religions? Even with that condition, some still go in and insult, so what is it? Show me where a muslim has ever insulted the person of Jesus Christ. But I can point at thousands of cases where the Christians insult The Prophet.

Modified, this one below has even started even for no reason, so what do you expect? Those are things you want to go and be doing in that section, right?
Re: The Land Of Injustice And Hypocrisy by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:18pm On Nov 03, 2017
python1:
Do those muslims insult those religions? Even with that condition, some still go in and insult, so what is it? Show me where a muslim has ever insulted the person of Jesus Christ. But I can point at thousands of cases where the Christians insult The Prophet.

Modified, this one below has even started even for no reason, so what do you expect? Those are things you want to go and be doing in that section, right?

So according to you it's because all other faiths are insultive except the Muslims

Hmmmmm
Re: The Land Of Injustice And Hypocrisy by python1: 8:19pm On Nov 03, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

So according to you it's because all other faiths are insultive except the Muslims

Hmmmmm
Do muslims insult Jesus Christ?
Re: The Land Of Injustice And Hypocrisy by SNOWBOI360(m): 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
what is going on? my bro its 1.tribalism2.racism3.lack of knowledge of understanding. YES THATS IT PERIOD!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Why I Will Vote For Governor Willie Obiano / IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader Over Allegations Of Embezzlement Of £14M / Channels TV Debate Commentary And Video That Are Going Viral On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.