Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

4 Exercises That Burn Fat Really Fast - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 4 Exercises That Burn Fat Really Fast (30980 Views)

7 Exercises That Will Transform Your Body / Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly / 6 Healthy Ways To Gain Weight Really Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: 4 Exercises That Burn Fat Really Fast by HealthWealthy(m): 11:23am On Nov 05, 2017
DelectableM:
wow I'll have to follow this technique then, I'm too lazy for exercise...

That's cool. It works fine. The only thing is that it will take long a bit. Exercises make it faster.

If you're exercising together with the meal plan, you can lose weight in 5 months.

But if you don't want to exercise, it can take you 7-8 months or less. Depending on your metabolism.

Do email me (HealthyWealthy853@gmail.com) if you need the meal plan. It's N 3,000
Re: 4 Exercises That Burn Fat Really Fast by mylove4God(f): 11:17am On Nov 10, 2017
kokomilala:
@ mylove4God, well,I've been doing it for about 20 yrs.My waist is about 33 inches,been like that for a long time. Once in a while I eat fried foods,or basically indulge,but I've got my own secret weapons for fighting off fat.My fried foods usually come in stir fry fashion,not your everyday deep frying things you see around.
The battle of the bulge is one battle I don't intend to lose even into old age.

It's already a habit to you. It will take a long time and discipline form such habit. Thanks
Re: 4 Exercises That Burn Fat Really Fast by WooodSI: 6:38pm On Feb 06, 2020
Wow, what an interesting class program. I used to do the program diligently, but I stopped doing it for a year. I made a lot of progress after bar brothers review, a very decent program of classes. I want to try your program now, but first I want to understand how effective it is. Has anyone tried it yet? How quickly is the result visible?
I would also very much like to find a nutrition program that includes everything necessary for muscle growth. Can you suggest anything? Can someone have their own program? I will be very grateful!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What The Small Generator (I Better Pass My Neighbour) Is Doing To Us / Lady Returns To U.S. On Life Support After Going To Mexico For Plastic Surgery / Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.