Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) (27451 Views)

Good Morning, If You Have Collected Your N-power Samsung Device Get In Here!!! / Please NPOWER I Got Sms For My Device But Was Given This Paper / Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) by kingreign(m): 3:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
scarr:

Trouble maker oshi

That's how we roll bro! grin wink

1 Like

Re: NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) by chloride6: 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
Pasca07:
you are the biggest fool,the funniest part is that you may be one of the 2017 applicants waiting for your name to be shortlisted
. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wetin man no go hear. 30k no reach me when I be student sef

grin
Re: NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) by tiger28: 9:10pm On Nov 04, 2017
ogashman:
everyone is jus shouting congratulations....meanwhile npower will be taking abt 3k from their salaries every month to cover the cost of the devices....so it is not free in any way.
and so?
Re: NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) by tiger28: 9:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
TijaniAbu:
One day after 2019, the contracts and payments for supply of npower devices during the Buhari-Osinbajo administration will be probed by a properly working EFCC, when fake pastors fake professors and their wives, will answer to charges of undisclosed conflicts of interests and diversion of public funds while pretending to be do-gooders. Thieves that profit from the hard labour and suffering of the children of the poor shall be judged by God.

Osinbajo that lies on Goodluck Jonathan, abusing him daily, wasted no time in awarding himself and his wife supply contracts illegally, while feigning charitable foundation. Where is Osinbajo's asset declaration? Fake pastor.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/11/09/nigerias-teaching-methods-obsolete-says-osinbajo/
UNTIL then.......God bless the govt for implementing it. Implementing an idea is very much difficult than creating an idea.
Re: NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) by AutosBay(m): 9:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
tiger28:
UNTIL then.......God bless the govt for implementing it. Implementing an idea is very much difficult than creating an idea.
Yeah
Re: NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) by bal4real: 12:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
toyinjimoh:
Some idiots will still be saying they did not achieve anything in pmb govt
so giving pple android devices u cannot do any oda thing with except npower related issues is an achivement? Receive sense in Jesus name
Re: NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) by emyhope: 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2017
Same here oooo. God bless Gen. M.B
Re: NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) by AutosBay(m): 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
emyhope:
Same here oooo. God bless Gen. M.B
Yes oooo
Re: NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) by Sexyolori(f): 1:41am On Nov 21, 2017
sorry Op, which batch are you?
Re: NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) by AutosBay(m): 6:58am On Nov 25, 2017
thedondada:
What's it for?

Why did they give you a tablet?
For browsing resource materials on the internet especially for the Nteach that could not find a particular topic in a text book

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State / Do People Really Get Jobs In Nigeria Using Linkedin? / Recruitment: EFCC Bars Married Applicants, NECA Kicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.