Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,962 members, 7,799,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Overcoming Satanic Attack Of Discouragement! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Overcoming Satanic Attack Of Discouragement! (309 Views)

Overcoming Satanic Oppression / Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell / Overcoming Satanic Attack Of Discouragement! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Overcoming Satanic Attack Of Discouragement! by FreshGreen: 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
OVERCOMING SATANIC ATTACK OF DISCOURAGEMENT!
"...lest you become weary and discouraged in your souls." Hebrews 12:3

A man was shown vision about the weapons of Satan, and he saw a particular weapon that has been over-used; he asked what was special about the weapon and also its name, and he was told the weapon was discouragement, that when other weapons against Christians fail, discouragement hardly fails.

If you have surrendered your life to Jesus Christ and determined to serve Him forever and you are getting involved in the work of God to turn others to righteousness in Jesus, Satan will try to discourage you in order to destroy you. Discouragement is a destructive weapon of Satan that deflates spiritual strength and zeal, and makes a Christian becomes spiritually dry. When life gets tough and situations turn worst; as you pray, search your life and put faith in action, yet things do not get better. Then you begin to ask why? why will God allow this to happen to you? Why?

Disturbed But Not Discouraged
Since Christian life is a narrow way and life generally is ups and downs, as a child of God, you can be disturbed but you should not allow discouragement. When you are disturbed by anything, take it to God in prayer and simply trust Him; it's hard but that is the only means to be happy in Jesus, and not by siting in the dangerous valley of discouragement.

Believers in the Bible were disturbed: Moses, Elijah, Jeremiah and others. They were disturbed at one point on the other, but instead of being discouraged, they turned to God with their disturbing hearts. At a point, John the baptist was seriously disturbed, you know what he did? He didn't depart from Jesus but he turned to Jesus with his disturbing mind. Jesus was disturbed at a point on His way to the Cross but He poured His disturbing mind to God, and He is now in heaven praying for us, because He has been through such difficult situations we are going through now.

When you are disturbed, Satan will want you to be discouraged, to stop praying so you can be his prey; to stop reading the Word of God so you can be weak, he will want you to be weary of working for God. Satan will want to dissuade you from trusting God and living a righteous life so that he can destroy your destiny. When you find it hard to pray, to read Bible, to do God's work because of situation around, then discouragement is setting in, you should beware. Discouragement is a shadow of spiritual destruction, it leads to weakness, weariness and compromising into sin, since "God doesn't care" That is satanic deception.

We should not allow present situations to discourage us from serving and trusting God, no matter how hard, or what shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword? We should discuss our disturbing situations with God and trust Him that He is working everything for our good at the end, we should not be discouraged into Satan's hands.

When I was typing this article, I was passing through one of the toughest time in my life, and as God has encouraged me to move on, I find it necessary to encourage you also, in case you find yourself in unpleasant circumstances now or later; don't be discouraged, don't be distracted, don't doubt, don't compromise your faith and righteous living; don't turn from serving God, because it will soon turn to testimony.

James 5:10, 11
"My brethren, take the prophets, who spoke in the name of the Lord, as an example of suffering and patience. Indeed we count them blessed who endure. You have heard of the perseverance of Job and seen the end intended by the Lord—that the Lord is very compassionate and merciful."

If you need the second touch of God for a new life in Jesus Christ, please click on this link, read and pray as directed https://www.facebook.com/notes/revelation-of-truth-evangelical-ministries-rtem/how-to-be-saved-and-start-a-new-life-in-jesus/270674586372252

You can also contact us on email or phone for prayer, counsel or if you need biblical enlightenment on personal issues:
Revelation of Truth Evangelical Ministries, RTEM
Our Email: rtemoutreaches@yahoo.com
Our Tel: (+234) (0)802 578 7942.
Our website: rtemoutreach.org

Our Facebook page, you can like our page for daily article on your wall, please click on this link and "like", then click on the "liked" and add to "interest list" http://www.facebook.com/pages/Revelation-of-Truth-Evangelical-Ministries-RTEM/244086502364394

If you will like to be receiving our weekly articles by email, please, click on our website and subscribe for daily Christian articles rtemoutreach.org

(1) (Reply)

Quran Has Not Been Edited Even To The Dots/letter/words/phrase / Pictorial Evidence, Catholics And Protestant Are Guilty Of Same Offences / The Tithe: Should I Or Should I Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.