Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

My Experience At Access Bank Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience At Access Bank Today (950 Views)

Woman Goes Naked At Access Bank Due To Inability To Get Cash / Rejection Of Old Dollar Notes: My Experience At The Bank Today / What I Saw At The Bank Today!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience At Access Bank Today by okazuu(m): 10:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
MY EXPERIENCE WITH ACCESS BANK

On 1st November 2017,due to the fact that my uncle was the chief of our community and some people from the rivers state ministry of budget and planning came to see the chiefs,youths and women of our community, our youth president gave me his access bank ATM card to go and withdraw 40,000 naira for him,went to fidelity bank ATM to withdraw the money i made 4 times of withdrawal of 10,000 each total of 40,000 and i left,gave him the money,only for today 3rd November 2017 he meant me and said i made 7 times withdrawal of 70,000 transaction from his account, we went to access bank together to see the statement of account from November to my greatest surprise and shock it's showing that i made 7 times withdrawal of 10,000 each right in front of the customer care tears drop down my eyes, second option was picture footage which he said should be ready by monday 6th nov 2017,have build a reputation for myself and will never allow anything or person to tarnish it. Please what can i do,need your advice because thinking of legal action against access bank.

What is maximum withdrawal a day?
Re: My Experience At Access Bank Today by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
Wait till after the video is out.

Then you can decide whether or not you want to cry.
Re: My Experience At Access Bank Today by mrpeps(m): 12:05am On Nov 04, 2017
Unfortunately, if the fraud was made directly from Access you might not get any photo or video showing the people that withdrew from the account.
Let pray and hope it
Re: My Experience At Access Bank Today by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 04, 2017
Maximum withdrawal daily is 100k using ATM
Re: My Experience At Access Bank Today by olabrad: 1:16am On Nov 04, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Maximum withdrawal daily is 100k using ATM

Read the post again and see how irrelevant your comment is

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Access Bank Today by Bibi294(f): 6:15am On Nov 04, 2017
okazuu:
MY EXPERIENCE WITH ACCESS BANK

On 1st November 2017,due to the fact that my uncle was the chief of our community and some people from the rivers state ministry of budget and planning came to see the chiefs,youths and women of our community, our youth president gave me his access bank ATM card to go and withdraw 40,000 naira for him,went to fidelity bank ATM to withdraw the money i made 4 times of withdrawal of 10,000 each total of 40,000 and i left,gave him the money,only for today 3rd November 2017 he meant me and said i made 7 times withdrawal of 70,000 transaction from his account, we went to access bank together to see the statement of account from November to my greatest surprise and shock it's showing that i made 7 times withdrawal of 10,000 each right in front of the customer care tears drop down my eyes, second option was picture footage which he said should be ready by monday 6th nov 2017,have build a reputation for myself and will never allow anything or person to tarnish it. Please what can i do,need your advice because thinking of legal action against access bank.

What is maximum withdrawal a day?
Eeya... Hope you're not careless with the card
Re: My Experience At Access Bank Today by amunkita(m): 6:31am On Nov 04, 2017
OP...was there a time u tried nd it did not pay This would enable u know if the machine debited him without releasing cash....

Secondly, ask them to establish which machine, location nd time it debited the other 30k... these would go a long way to know if u ve a mule as a friend or the owner has one.

Lastly, pray the camera of the machine was functional else nah gobe u dey so...
Re: My Experience At Access Bank Today by okazuu(m): 11:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
Bibi294:

Eeya... Hope you're not careless with the card

Nope i gave him the card after i came back from d bank,no one saw it not to talk of touching it.
Re: My Experience At Access Bank Today by okazuu(m): 11:22pm On Nov 04, 2017
amunkita:
OP...was there a time u tried nd it did not pay This would enable u know if the machine debited him without releasing cash....

Secondly, ask them to establish which machine, location nd time it debited the other 30k... these would go a long way to know if u ve a mule as a friend or the owner has one.

Lastly, pray the camera of the machine was functional else nah gobe u dey so...

Nope the four times i try was successful, it was showing that the transaction was made from that same machine with same withdrawal number, just praying same because the camera is my only hope now but i know God will never allow me to see shame because can't suffer for what i know nothing about.
Re: My Experience At Access Bank Today by Connoisseur(m): 11:56pm On Nov 04, 2017
okazuu:

Nope the four times i try was successful, it was showing that the transaction was made from that same machine with same withdrawal number, just praying same because the camera is my only hope now but i know God will never allow me to see shame because can't suffer for what i know nothing about.

Please Mr op, with reference to the bolder, what do you think happened?
If you were the owner if the card, what will your reaction be?
Re: My Experience At Access Bank Today by amunkita(m): 12:34am On Nov 05, 2017
okazuu:

the transaction numbers cant be same, check the last digits.

The custodian can also check the machine generated slip to ensure the disputed transactions remitted cash.

Well monday is by the corner.
Re: My Experience At Access Bank Today by Bibi294(f): 5:12pm On Nov 05, 2017
okazuu:

Nope i gave him the card after i came back from d bank,no one saw it not to talk of touching it.
Tomorrow is here
Re: My Experience At Access Bank Today by mukulu56(m): 5:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
This happened to me some time.
are you sure some didn't say interswitch error? if yes then machine debited you.
Re: My Experience At Access Bank Today by mukulu56(m): 5:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
okazuu:

u sure say all these alaye never charm u,u go pay them baba... e d happen for lag o

(1) (Reply)

Sustaining A Strong Online Presence For Your Business / Free Ebook On Automated Money Making Technique TESTED / Receive Funds You’re Going To Need In Order To Obtain A Motor Vehicle Finance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.