Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,554 members, 7,809,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss (21650 Views)

Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix) / Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine / Juju Scare: Should I Quit My Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by Greenville990: 10:57pm On Nov 03, 2017
I have been with this multinational company for about 8months now.

What I have seen is way beyond the imaginable. The very fellow I report directly is full of crap.

Gross misconduct at highest level. I wonder how he rose to his position.

You might say I'm beefing, but how would you explain a man that have sex in the office while we are in the rest room. He also speaks terrible grammar.

Anyway these attitudes and more come to the notice of the America born boss of ours.

Initially She will confess saying how on earth did she give him that position. Then she threatens to get him out with all powers that she has. The next the you will see Mr Misconduct will travel for two days to his home town. Finally he's back and oyinbo is back to factory settings

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by TechMike: 11:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
It is not juju, your supervisor only found out your Boss' mumu button.

25 Likes

Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by amunkita(m): 11:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
This one nah Juju matter, e pass me..

But u can also do ur own juju to counter ur supervisors juju...

3 Likes

Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by Greenville990: 11:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
amunkita:
This one nah Juju matter, e pass me..

But u can also do ur own juju to counter ur supervisors juju...

I don't know how to use juju. Moreso I'm not interested in such

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 04, 2017
Please In that your office is there work?
JuJu ko. UJU ni.

25 Likes

Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by Leonbonapart(m): 6:36am On Nov 04, 2017
.some sick folks here on Nairaland will still tell you that juju doesn't exist.... Some will even tell you that God doesn't exist...

My dear there is a better world after this. Just pray and hold up to God. Everything here on earth will fail but God alone

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 04, 2017
Op you are becoming a pest. Be careful.. So you can live your life in peace.... I remember a bible passage brought to my notice by Gazzuzz... 1 Thessalonian 4:11
Make it your goal to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands, just as we instructed you before.

English Standard Version
and to aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you,

Berean Study Bible
and to aspire to live quietly, to attend to your own matters, and to work with your own hands, as we instructed you.

Berean Literal Bible
and to strive earnestly to live quietly and to attend to your own matters, and to work with your own hands, just as we commanded you,

New American Standard Bible
and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands, just as we commanded you,

King James Bible
And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

Holman Christian Standard Bible
to seek to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you,

International Standard Version
Also, make it your goal to live quietly, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we instructed you,

NET Bible
to aspire to lead a quiet life, to attend to your own business, and to work with your hands, as we commanded you.

New Heart English Bible
and that you make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, even as we instructed you;

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
And that you would be diligent, peaceable and occupied with your business, working with your hands just as we commanded you,

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Also, make it your goal to live quietly, do your work, and earn your own living, as we ordered you.

New American Standard 1977
and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands, just as we commanded you;

Jubilee Bible 2000
and that ye procure to be quiet and to do your business and to work with your hands, as we commanded you,

King James 2000 Bible
And that you study to be quiet, and to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

American King James Version
And that you study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

American Standard Version
and that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your hands, even as we charged you;

Douay-Rheims Bible
And that you use your endeavour to be quiet, and that you do your own business, and work with your own hands, as we commanded you:

Darby Bible Translation
and to seek earnestly to be quiet and mind your own affairs, and work with your [own] hands, even as we charged you,

English Revised Version
and that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your hands, even as we charged you;

Webster's Bible Translation
And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

Weymouth New Testament
and to vie with one another in eagerness for peace, every one minding his own business and working with his hands, as we ordered you to do:

World English Bible
and that you make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, even as we instructed you;

Young's Literal Translation
and to study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we did command you,
Greenville990:

What I have seen is way beyond the imaginable. The very fellow I report directly is full of crap.

You might say I'm beefing, but how would you explain a man that have sex in the office while we are in the rest room. He also speaks terrible grammar.

Anyway these attitudes and more come to the notice of the America born boss of ours.

Initially She will confess saying how on earth did she give him that position. Then she threatens to get him out with all powers that she has. The next the you will see Mr Misconduct will travel for two days to his home town. Finally he's back and oyinbo is back to factory settings

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by Evablizin(f): 6:38am On Nov 04, 2017
Hm

Your boss is a just dullard,there is no juju involved,your supervisor is smart and knows the right button to press.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by Mynd44: 6:39am On Nov 04, 2017
He uses juju so?

How many Chrisians go to church and pray for favor in the eyes of your bosses? What is the difference?

He goes to his village (to consult his priest) don't people go/travel to Redemption camp to pray too?

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by Etizz: 6:40am On Nov 04, 2017
it may not be juju
Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by 9jaBloke: 6:40am On Nov 04, 2017
Hasty conclusion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by salabscholar01(m): 6:40am On Nov 04, 2017
Sometimes we see things a fictional super hero can do as super natural abilities. Your supervisor is using the spirit of An Energy Vampire to control your boss.

This energy vampire is a person who has the ability to use other
people's powers as their own when they are in contact with that person.

A Residual Energy Vampire on the
other hand is someone who once
they come in contact with a person with a power they will always be able to use this power. These people have a tendency to become corrupted by that power. They turn to crime and attempting to make as many friends as possible in order to steal their powers.

They usually quickly gain access to the thoughts of everyone around them including your own thought as well, and it becomes difficult to keep secrets from them. I believe you talk to him too.

Energy Vampires all have the ability to take a person's power
and leave them weak and near
dead, most try to avoid this as they like to keep their friends alive but it is a defense and Energy Vampire has to keep themselves safe and secured.

Try and study him. Pretend As if you don't know what is going on. Just let the oyinbo use her on her own. All i noticed here is your post is purely office politics.

1 Like

Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by heykims(m): 6:41am On Nov 04, 2017
Could u please shed more light on d sex part?
That portion interests me more undecided

21 Likes

Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by Datiboboy12: 6:41am On Nov 04, 2017
Are you sure

1 Like

Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by maxiuc(m): 6:41am On Nov 04, 2017
The people rubbish the issue of juju makes me wonder

Some say juju don't exist wait until they use it on you

Juju is real if juju ain't real why do ritualist den still exist
Yahoo guys with their yahoo plus how far

Is only a fool that will say in his mind there's no juju

Op watch and pray

Nothing last forever

6 Likes

Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by Queenlovely(f): 6:41am On Nov 04, 2017
God bless Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by Alexk2(m): 6:41am On Nov 04, 2017
If he's using juju on your boss, then he's using it on you too...I recommend Jesus for you if you dont know Him personally yet; i hope you're not one of those forming atiest here sha. With Jesus, no other power can prevail over you and you'll be able to neutralize his own juju without any concious effort.

12 Likes

Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 04, 2017
Village people sturvs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by 9jaBloke: 6:42am On Nov 04, 2017
Mynd44:
He uses juju so?

How many Chrisians go to church and pray for favor in the eyes of your bosses? What is the difference?

He goes to hos village (to consult his priest) don't people go/travel to Redemption camp to pray too?

Praying for favour from your bosses is alright. You are not forcing them to favour you at the expense of your colleagues. On the other hand, using diabolical means to force favour is totally wrong.

A true christian prays to God for good things to happen via divine intervention.

People that use juju almost always use it evilly to gain undue advantage.

That's the difference.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by donigspain(m): 6:42am On Nov 04, 2017
Mynd44:
He uses juju so?

He goes to hos village (to consult his priest) don't people go/travel to Redemption camp to pray too?
Same way Muslims consult Alfas and imams for some juju. Even more evil is that these people often use human sacrifices in their practices. undecided

No difference between a traditional witch doctor and an Alfa/Imam. grin cool

6 Likes

Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by Airforce1(m): 6:42am On Nov 04, 2017
Mynd44:
He uses juju so?

This your comment just weak me grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by bigerboy200: 6:42am On Nov 04, 2017
Video evidence of d kpanshing or we won't belive it..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by myners007: 6:42am On Nov 04, 2017
op just stick to ur job

1 Like

Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 04, 2017
TarOrfeek:
Please In that your office is there work?
JuJu ko. UJU ni.
Are they still recruiting people in that your office?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by valinno(m): 6:43am On Nov 04, 2017
Let your boss give his life to Christ so juju will not influence.
Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by zolapower: 6:43am On Nov 04, 2017
Greenville990:

At op person no go go travel again ? U sef counter him juju na! Or u nor get village ?

3 Likes

Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by 9japrof(m): 6:44am On Nov 04, 2017
grin

Walahi this one pass me ooooo
Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by RapportNaija(m): 6:44am On Nov 04, 2017
Terrible grammar? Abi?

Mind your business
Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by ArcFresky(m): 6:44am On Nov 04, 2017
Guys juju dey.
I once think say naa joking matter, till I witnesses that cutlass odeshi...forget e dey

.. but I dont believe it can harm me.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pall Bearers: How ‘Fearless’ Men Are Making Brisk Business From The Dead / Which Certification Is Top-notch? Microsoft Or Cisco / Why Become A Commercial Pilot? - Many Pilots Never Admit #11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.