Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good (4243 Views)

Atiku's Running Mate: Why South-East Should Not Let Go By Law Mefor / TRT World London: Ipob Second In Command Uche Mefor Speaks On Kanu's Whereabouts / Biafra: Uche Mefor In A Meeting With United Nation Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Sprumbabafather: 11:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
Yyeske:
Line went off

They switched it off so you go to bed, no need tormenting you further grin

2 Likes

Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Yyeske(m): 11:45pm On Nov 03, 2017
This Nkanu man really tried saying Enugu people not to come out tomorrow, at least this one removed the heat off Anambra for once.
Imagine going to vote and soldiers would kill you for coming out to vote, where has it happened in Enugu before?
Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Yyeske(m): 11:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

They switched it off so you go to bed, no need tormenting you further grin
Stop trolling me, I'm here all night to relay all the lies
Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Yyeske(m): 11:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
This silly coordinator from Netherlands shouting Obiano again with his frog like voice
Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Sprumbabafather: 11:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
Yyeske:
This silly coordinator from Netherlands shouting Obiano again with his frog like voice

How much is Biafra paying you?

Uche mefor needs to increase your pay grin

See free advertisement.

5 Likes

Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Yyeske(m): 11:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
Music interlude
Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Yyeske(m): 11:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

How much is Biafra paying you?

Uche mefor needs to increase your pay grin

See free advertisement.
Listen to the music first, I'll continue after the music interlude
Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Yyeske(m): 12:01am On Nov 04, 2017
Who is Don Prince
Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Yyeske(m): 12:16am On Nov 04, 2017
How are we sure those who double crossed him and his sister are Nigerian soldiers
Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Yyeske(m): 12:28am On Nov 04, 2017
Obiano on fire again, just to demonize our gentleman. Lies and propaganda as usual. Couldn't make one or two out of the whole crap. Paying 40 million to a riff raff.
Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by gidgiddy: 12:39am On Nov 04, 2017
Yyeske:
I've said it earlier, if elections hold in Enugu state tomorrow then IPOB is dead and buried already. Calling us first born won't save IPOB

But IPOB never said anything about any local government elections in Enugu state.

What IPOB has consistently said is that they will begin a boycott of elections in Nigeria starting from November 18th elections of Anambra.

Anything before November 18th is not binding on anyone or IPOB.

5 Likes

Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by iSlayer: 12:43am On Nov 04, 2017
Yyeske:
Who is Don Prince
Your Oga.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Yyeske(m): 12:44am On Nov 04, 2017
iSlayer:

Your Oga.
ok, where and what is it?
Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by iSlayer: 12:44am On Nov 04, 2017
I don't think this guy is normal.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Yyeske(m): 12:47am On Nov 04, 2017
gidgiddy:

But IPOB never said anything about any local government elections in Enugu state.

What IPOB has consistently said is that they will begin a boycott of elections in Nigeria starting from November 18th elections of Anambra.

Keep quiet if you have nothing to say, Uche Mefor started talking about it this night after some callers called on ndi Enugu to boycott the election, he was kind of forced to talk of that of Enugu but was still insisting that the big one was that of Anambra state.
Just say you never listened to this night's programme. It was hot as even Uche Mefor was forced to ask ndi Enugu to boycott and not wait for ndi Anambra first. Way to go.
So FYI, boycotts starts today with Enugu LGA elections as pronounced by radio Biafra this night, Anambra follows suit.
Whatever happens in Enugu state today makes or mar IPOB today

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Yyeske(m): 12:57am On Nov 04, 2017
iSlayer:
I don't think this guy is normal.
IPOB sympathisers ain't normal, you are right dear
Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Yyeske(m): 1:01am On Nov 04, 2017
gidgiddy:

It starts 8am, 4th November 2017 as said by radio Biafra tonight so status quo remains valid since it's the IPOB that issued it and not you.
It starts with Enugu LGA elections today.

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by dometome: 5:36am On Nov 04, 2017
Uche Mefor need not to listen to paid Apaga crap eaters, especially those who use this disgusting forum to vomit on themselves. Go to hell you mofo. You are not more Anambraian than I am! Fvck off.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Yyeske(m): 6:36am On Nov 04, 2017
Those who would die for whatever I wrote and for voicing my opinion can hit their damn heads on the nearest wall, nitwits
Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by seniorgozman(m): 6:41am On Nov 04, 2017
Nice one, check my signature if you want to be a millionaire before December
Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Yyeske(m): 6:47am On Nov 04, 2017
8am loading..... in Enugu state
Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by dometome: 7:01am On Nov 04, 2017
Yyeske:
Those who would die for whatever I wrote and for voicing my opinion can hit their damn heads on the nearest wall, nitwits
Nobody will die because of your crap. Go to hell!

2 Likes

Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by dikerebel(m): 7:02am On Nov 04, 2017
[quote author=Yyeske post=62052209]Bunch of liars, never believed those so called western based igbos can lie much as this [/ His name is Honorable, Engr Mazi Uche Okafor Mefor, He is the Deputy Director of Radio Biafra London. The second in command of the Great Army of Biafra and leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra worldwide (IPOB). He is from Abatete in Omambala Province from the East. now called (Anambra State) in Biafra Land. ]

2 Likes

Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Sprumbabafather: 7:07am On Nov 04, 2017
Yyeske:
8am loading..... in Enugu state

Biafra has no hand in Enugu elections. PDP wins in all local government in Enugu today as we await ofe nsala day on November 18
Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 04, 2017
This yyeseke or isseke is a product of genital misconception
Born of hausa father
Trained by a fulani
Terrorist
Meanwhile obiano is an arch genocidist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Yyeske(m): 7:54am On Nov 04, 2017
Asidethetruth:
This yyeseke or isseke is a product of genital misconception

Born of hausa father

Trained by a fulani

Terrorist

Meanwhile obiano is an arch genocidist
Really, I love your jokes anyway
Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Yyeske(m): 7:56am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Biafra has no hand in Enugu elections. PDP wins in all local government in Enugu today as we await ofe nsala day on November 18
No shifting of any goal post today, Uche Mefor has said it and you are not greater than him in the scheme of things in IPOB
Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Yyeske(m): 7:57am On Nov 04, 2017
[quote author=dikerebel post=62055985][/quote]He is from Abatete so do I go and fry beans or what? He said boycott of election starts with Enugu election today
Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Yyeske(m): 7:59am On Nov 04, 2017
dometome:
Nobody will die because of your crap. Go to hell!
I am not even after your rants, ndi Anambra are closely watching what will happen in Enugu today
Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Yyeske(m): 8:00am On Nov 04, 2017
8.00 am.
We shall be monitoring events from now. Radio Biafra should just come on air because it is needed right now
Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by dikerebel(m): 8:22am On Nov 04, 2017
Yyeske:
He is from Abatete so do I go and fry beans or what? He said boycott of election starts with Enugu election today
no, you said those calling for boycott are outsiders.
Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by enemybulldozer(m): 8:38am On Nov 04, 2017
Yyeske:
Anyone around the Onitsha area should please tune in to radio Biafra 102.1fm now and listen to lies and propaganda
The only people spewing lies and propaganda in this contraption are no other people than APC but subhumans like you will not see it because of the kind of Brain you possess.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo - Notorious Minister Of Condolence & Cemetery Development / Governor Sanwo-Olu To Hold Media Chat On Thursday / Should Nigeria Give A Loan To Sao Tome And Principe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.