Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2990) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4427981 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2987) (2988) (2989) (2990) (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by smilingface(m): 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
AmenhotepZuid:
Despite the crap talk from low lives from NIGGER AREA ZA still has the best MODERN WARFARE GADGETS.

IN A REAL WAR WE WOULD FLATTEN BIAFRA IN FEW SECONDS AND LEAVE ASHES THERE. kiss kiss kiss
why dont you flatten boko haram menbers first..your brain is obviously missing..the last war took you almost three years to defeat biafra with the help of some powerful countries..nigeria even won by using starvation and not military might, go check the biafran war casualties nigeria lost more soldiers..anyway i dont blame you for that ignorant and foolish comment it was inspired by hatred that have consume everything about your already miserable life.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by overhypedsteve(m): 11:27am On Sep 13, 2017
Sanity died here, who is trying to revive it?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Enoma222(m): 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
nigerian_new_bird_Afrikas_beware_this_jet_we_make_nigerian_airforce_one_of_the_best_in_the_game

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by samsobo24(m): 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
so this SA guy is here again
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Fanatique: 11:02am On Mar 03, 2018
samsobo24:
so this SA guy is here again
this is the year 2018. Let this thread die it's death
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by wese90(m): 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
grin : This thread is dead
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iconize(m): 6:57pm On Mar 20, 2018
What a thread!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by magane: 2:38pm On Mar 27, 2018
Rest in peace , this thread and the stupidity that goes with it has passed its usefulness
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 12, 2018
Morden age technology and professionalism

The best army in Africa is SANDF

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Enoma222(m): 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2018
hmmm
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:29am On Apr 23, 2018
Jayceon:
Morden age technology and professionalism

The best army in Africa is SANDF

You and I know fully well that Egypt ranks first in Africa, why become sentimental about it? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by gripenc: 5:24pm On May 02, 2018
GloryIsaac:

You and I know fully well that Egypt ranks first in Africa, why become sentimental about it? undecided

And Algeria is good too. We aren't #1 for sure.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Techmallz: 3:47am On Oct 17, 2018
Are you looking for the best apps for transferring money to your friends and loved one, Use Cash app it's easier to use, fast and offers you $1 reward for every transaction
https://cardsolves.com/cash-app-cash-app-customer-service-what-is-cash-app/
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Emeka2211: 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hello friends please I need help on how to study in ucw Vancouver although I have submitted an application and it's in process.but I also applied for scholarship my question is if I get a scholarship how much do I need for up keep and please I don't really have enough money and I want a student who studies at ucw to pls tell me how I can go any rent at least I need a room mate pls help me
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Emeka2211: 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hello friends please I need help on how to study in ucw Vancouver although I have submitted an application and it's in process.but I also applied for scholarship my question is if I get a scholarship how much do I need for up keep and please I don't really have enough money and I want a student who studies at ucw to pls tell me how I can go any rent at least I need a room mate pls help me.thanks
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sirbennyauthor: 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2019
Uniben student doing their best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F-1M3wZ2xg
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sirbennyauthor: 10:02pm On Feb 03, 2019
Uniben student doing their best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYEtG_3b0gI
Guys u have to see this
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by vaxx: 4:50pm On Feb 16, 2019
strangleyo:
I'll quote:

I was being generous early on. It seems Egypt is head and shoulders above the rest in Africa.

Nigeria doesn't even touch Egypt when it comes to military equipment.
Egypt is a combat ready nation and so it is most of this north Africa.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Bankncard(m): 5:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
I have checked to see to this and this site Bank and card gave me some ease. You can further check out what you stand to gain using https://bankncard.com/verve-credit-card-login-apply-online/
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by KingAzubuike(f): 6:30am On Sep 27, 2019
chrismojo:
being truthful, although Nigeria, is the best because they have the best land troops worldwide. i can remember Nigeria single handedly captured the former president of my country(Liberia) Tailor. the USA military has to pay Nigeria because they know Nigeria is good when it comes to ground troops. but for the strongest i think is Egypt, South Africa and then Nigeria
Where did this one get such ridiculous information from? Nigeria has the best land troops in the world and USA paid them to capture Taylor ?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by KingAzubuike(f): 6:38am On Sep 27, 2019
violent:
If Nigerian military ranks top 3 in the list, then i shudder to think of how pathetic other country's military strength must be.  Our military don't even have access to comprehensive database or real time security feeds on internal and external issues.  We wouldn't even know if a missile is en route to the National Assembly {hopefully so} as we speak!

Warfare has  transgressed the boundaries of using numbers to defend your territory, your enemy could be a thousand miles away and bomb your árse down while taking a piss--that's what i call sophistication, that's what a trusted military should look like.

Egypt is the best African military, South Africa only come a distant second. Libya will take the third place.

Nigeria cannot even stand countries lie Lebanon, Nepal, Afghanistan or Philippines.
These people get their information from NTA and the likes... See I lived in the barracks for so many years. Asides that, I know a whole lot about the military and it's structure. Nigerian military is a huge joke and those guys are poorly trained. Anybody wey tell you otherwise is an illiterate.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Chelseafan99: 2:37am On Oct 18, 2019
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by bidexiii: 8:35am On Oct 18, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Where did this one get such ridiculous information from? Nigeria has the best land troops in the world and USA paid them to capture Taylor ?

An old ferry tale......, grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by KingAzubuike(f): 8:50am On Oct 18, 2019
bidexiii:

An old ferry tale......, grin grin
People say that often alot..

Someone was even arguing with me last week on such...
How can you say Nigeria has the best infantry in the world.. haha ... People are crazy o
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by obidark: 6:37pm On Oct 18, 2019
Bluetooth2:
i think nigeria artelleries are good though poorly equipped.

nigeria is very good in artelleries....

we can barrage you from afar before you even come near sef....
a conventional army dont stand a chance against nigerian rough necks....
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by obidark: 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2019
hardywaltz:
I love NL! I had this argument with some of my colleagues and they were all unanimous in their response that Nigeria was the best in Africa and one of the best in the world. I tried in vain to prove otherwise with facts from the internet, yet they dismissed it as white man's way of belittling Nigeria.
I didn't blame them coz we reside in the Niger Delta were there's high military presence, and these goons in Khaki once in a while roll out their (out dated) war tanks/APCs on the streets as show off.
My pick would be South Africa and Egypt.

they are not wrong....nigeria has a dangerous and desperate army....
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Ken006: 12:18am On Apr 21, 2020
grin Nigerian soldiers are not desperate and dangerousgrin, Boko Haram keeps getting stronger, if they were really desperate, sheaku would be dead. Honestly how Nigerian soldiers attack is funny, no coordination...just moving and firing gun trucks after that the air Force drops bombs and say scores are dead.
A force with over 55,000 personnel, tanks, APC's, jets, artillery and Boko Haram less than
3000 men grin, no armed drones, Jets and tanks yet it's been how many years now?
So were is the SBS, the airborne all the special forces of Nigeria?, I only see them in pictures and videos but action against Boko Haram.
If I'm lying show me where I'm lying politely
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AskiaHarem(m): 7:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ken006:
grin Nigerian soldiers are not desperate and dangerousgrin, Boko Haram keeps getting stronger, if they were really desperate, sheaku would be dead. Honestly how Nigerian soldiers attack is funny, no coordination...just moving and firing gun trucks after that the air Force drops bombs and say scores are dead.
A force with over 55,000 personnel, tanks, APC's, jets, artillery and Boko Haram less than
3000 men grin, no armed drones, Jets and tanks yet it's been how many years now?
So were is the SBS, the airborne all the special forces of Nigeria?, I only see them in pictures and videos but action against Boko Haram.
If I'm lying show me where I'm lying politely
grin.....

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Ken006: 11:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
[quote author=KingAzubuike post=82604362]
Where did this one get such ridiculous information from? Nigeria has the best land troops in the world and USA paid them to capture Taylor ? [ Me sef ano hear before ]

(1) (2) (3) ... (2987) (2988) (2989) (2990) (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.