Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

The Multi-agency Building Of The LASG At Alausa Nearing Completion-photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Multi-agency Building Of The LASG At Alausa Nearing Completion-photos (1139 Views)

The Soon-To-Be Completed Alausa Multi-Agency Complex In Pictures / Lagosians Queueing At Alausa For National ID At 6am This Morning / Abule Egba Bridge Nearing Completion, Currently 80% Completed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Multi-agency Building Of The LASG At Alausa Nearing Completion-photos by Obamaofusa: 8:33am On Nov 04, 2017
The duration was 3 years but I think they have used more than that..dunno.Better late than never!!

Re: The Multi-agency Building Of The LASG At Alausa Nearing Completion-photos by Obamaofusa: 8:35am On Nov 04, 2017
more..

Re: The Multi-agency Building Of The LASG At Alausa Nearing Completion-photos by Obamaofusa: 8:52am On Nov 04, 2017
more...

Re: The Multi-agency Building Of The LASG At Alausa Nearing Completion-photos by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 04, 2017
That building would be occupied and administered by Yoruba minds much to the chagrin of the tax paying igbos. All glory goes to God who keeps blessing the Yoruba race in the presence of our eternal enemies (igbos). I hereby declare this thread open for discussions.

2 Likes

Re: The Multi-agency Building Of The LASG At Alausa Nearing Completion-photos by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 04, 2017
Fashola performed very well...
Re: The Multi-agency Building Of The LASG At Alausa Nearing Completion-photos by AngelicBeing: 10:28am On Nov 04, 2017
sad

Re: The Multi-agency Building Of The LASG At Alausa Nearing Completion-photos by Bolustical: 10:48am On Nov 04, 2017
Some people will come and tell us it is their oil money when in fact the oil coming from their two oil producing states is not up to that of Ondo state alone.

Good job Lagos.

With time, we shall systematically kick out the developers.

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Okorocha Reacts To Atiku’s Defection From APC / If They Can Present Evidence That I Borrowed N56bn, I Will Resign – Fayose / FRANK EDEWOR: Who Is The Dullest President In The World ? You Can Call A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.