Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,579 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

You Can Work As A Car Manager/supervisor Enter Here ...urgent Employment - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / You Can Work As A Car Manager/supervisor Enter Here ...urgent Employment (957 Views)

Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) / Can A Peugeot 307 Work As An Uber Car? / It's Medically Wrong To Use The AC Just Immediately You Enter Your Hot Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Work As A Car Manager/supervisor Enter Here ...urgent Employment by christopherhe: 10:26am On Nov 04, 2017
I have quite a number of cars on uber and Taxify and I am currently looking for a qualified or group of qualified personnels to manage these cars .Please note : you are to take statistics of these cars or group of cars assigned to your management, you are to ensure that every driver has no fault with his car (by constant check ups/followups) thereby ensuring that every driver remits promptly at the beginning of a new week , you are to have a good knowledge about auto and cars, Any fault whatsoever with any car you are to inform the special mechanics that are assigned to these cars. For more information please contact me on this number 07037327327
Re: You Can Work As A Car Manager/supervisor Enter Here ...urgent Employment by awuf2008: 6:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
I am interested. Pls call me on 08094550164

(1) (Reply)

Man Crashes His Car During Race With Friend And Left Unconcious (video) / I Need Help With My Peaugot 407 / Throwback: The Benin-Ore Road (Before & After)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.