Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,167 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (39309 Views)

Python Killed After It Swallowed An Antelope (Photos) / A Lioness Did This After She Discovered That The Antelope She Killed Is Pregnant / This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nathdoug(m): 3:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
C
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by muller101(m): 3:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
Monkey pox fall on u
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by YelloweWest: 3:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
Poor thing cry

But very sweet cheesy
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Tobyshegz(m): 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2017
Is that a snake? ...
How e take enter fp now??
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by snapshot: 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2017
ExAngel007:
you killed it already
no oooooo,it is alive,the animal is just sleeping grin grin grin
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by MustiizRaja(m): 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2017
adisabarber:
Obe grin
ti sor.. make we chop loku bayii
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by YelloweWest: 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2017
muller101:
Monkey pox fall on u
Story
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nathdoug(m): 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
mosegifted:
Rashford should start because he has the pace to out run chelsea Defenders, then on the second half when most of the Defenders must have gotten tired then martial should be introduced into the game to finish work... my thought though
what does that got to do with the topic
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
Flashh:
If meat dey hungry you, why you no go buy meat for market? Instead of wasting Nature.
The one he would have bought from the market, isnt it nature too?

1 Like

Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by YelloweWest: 3:53pm On Nov 04, 2017
Amarabae:
Y killing it?
Wildlife conservative law should be made jor
Deer is eaten all over the world. Even the cutest bunny rabbits are eaten.
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Eleponblue(m): 3:53pm On Nov 04, 2017
mosegifted:
Rashford should start because he has the pace to out run chelsea Defenders, then on the second half when most of the Defenders must have gotten tired then martial should be introduced into the game to finish work... my thought though
Beer parlour analysis undecided
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by hinograce: 3:53pm On Nov 04, 2017
Uzo
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by tiger28: 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
Flashh:
If meat dey hungry you, why you no go buy meat for market? Instead of wasting Nature.
the meat in the market aint part of nature??All these yeye "nature" activists,y'all better get a visa and go live in Europe to eat genetically modified animals. You kill dangerous snakes, na wahala. Now antelopehaba!

1 Like

Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Flashh: 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
7Alexander:

The one he would have bought from the market, isnt it nature too?
There are some animal should be left unkilled.

1 Like

Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by xaggar(m): 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
A pity!
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by samwash(m): 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
mosegifted:

Hw dis ur comment take relate to d topic

1 Like

Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 04, 2017
Namdeenero:
Modaf**ker killed Bambi

hahahahahahahaha.......you gat me laughing so hard
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by chineduemmao: 3:58pm On Nov 04, 2017
So somebody cannot eat bush meat in peace again okwia? endangered specie... if i hear!
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Flashh: 4:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
tiger28:
the meat in the market aint part of nature??All these yeye "nature" activists,y'all better get a visa and go live in Europe to eat genetically modified animals. You kill dangerous snakes, na wahala. Now antelopehaba!
You kill snake, that's none of my biz, because I hate it very much. They are very harmful.

These types of animals are for reserve.

1 Like

Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Jakasibo(m): 4:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
This is a deer
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by moonnstar(f): 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2017
Sunofgod:
This and similar species of animal is called 'Anu ofia' in my language...
ha nwe aha di iche iche
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Sicilyjoe: 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2017
Why ur dog dey look the tin like dat
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by BAILMONEY: 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2017
MGBADA IS THE SWEETEST MEAT EVER
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by cyojunior1(m): 4:04pm On Nov 04, 2017
Flashh:

na who be dis na! , the one wey them dey kill sell for market no be from nature dey see dem?
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by donneco(m): 4:04pm On Nov 04, 2017
Flashh:

So the meat from d market is artificial.
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 4:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
Amarabae:
Y killing it?
Wildlife conservative law should be made jor

There is a law to that effect. But you know Nigeria; they know how to make laws but don't know how to enforce them.
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Flashh: 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
cyojunior1:

na who be dis na! , the one wey them dey kill sell for market no be from nature dey see dem?
donneco:

So the meat from d market is artificial.

You people should keep acting like, you don't get what I mean.

2 Likes

Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
Stbillion:
What the name in your language and English?
Oboy,na afia wire you use...?
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 04, 2017
HPS3:
It looks a lot like Bambi from the cartoon.
That's because it is real life Bambi. It's a baby Deer.
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Alonso91(m): 4:13pm On Nov 04, 2017
Amarabae:
Y killing it? Wildlife conservative law should be made jor

See ur mouth lik conservative law......
shioorr
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by donneco(m): 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2017
Flashh:

You people should keep acting like, you don't get what I mean.

Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Flashh: 4:20pm On Nov 04, 2017
donneco:
Using such meme doesn't make you more sensible than I am.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets / Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) / "Nothing is permanent in this world".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.