Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (39318 Views)

Python Killed After It Swallowed An Antelope (Photos) / A Lioness Did This After She Discovered That The Antelope She Killed Is Pregnant / This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by LegendaryArnold(m): 4:22pm On Nov 04, 2017
The dog is like "that could have been me"
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Chukazu: 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2017
Wickedness in high places embarassed

And Nigerians would pay hard earned money to go watch animals in SAFARI Kenyan undecided
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by skill1(m): 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
Edop
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by wizod(m): 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
Flashh:
If meat dey hungry you, why you no go buy meat for market? Instead of wasting Nature.
mad man sighted
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by mozele(m): 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
Drienzia:
See them, Antelope(Bush meat) activists

Do you know what this meat, prepared with banga soup + starch(Usi) can do to a man's DNA coupled with a chilled bottle of Goldberg?

let the binding and casting begin!
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by wizod(m): 4:41pm On Nov 04, 2017
Nice meat. It is called mgbada in igbo language
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by mozele(m): 4:41pm On Nov 04, 2017
Flashh:
If meat dey hungry you, why you no go buy meat for market? Instead of wasting Nature.

testing mic.......

testing mic......

testing.....

Ehm.. The one in the market....

Biko is it artificial?
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Synthase(m): 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2017
wtfCode:
An innocent Antelop angry
But guilty of stepping on someone's trap...
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Synthase(m): 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2017
wtfCode:
But guilty of stepping on someone's trap...
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Emmypam(m): 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2017
mosegifted:
Rashford should start because he has the pace to out run chelsea Defenders, then on the second half when most of the Defenders must have gotten tired then martial should be introduced into the game to finish work... my thought though
ARE YOU LOST??
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by joinnow: 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
Where did you get license to shoot or kill or trap antelope. I am sending the kogi forest guard to get you arrest. tongue
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by tolexy007(m): 5:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
you just kill a Bambi..
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Flashh: 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2017
wizod:
mad man sighted
Too many cow brain on this forum. You are one of them.

Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Uzyvicks(f): 5:24pm On Nov 04, 2017
See as that dog dey eye the antelope, for him mind meat Don land. Lols
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Danielli70(m): 6:10pm On Nov 04, 2017
What kind of trap?? We normally get ours using gun.
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by gentleedu(m): 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2017
Amarabae:
Y killing it?
Wildlife conservative law should be made jor
exactly, South Africa are making huge income from their wild live conservation. but here all they do is eat all the cute harmless animals
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by UncutSk(m): 6:35pm On Nov 04, 2017
EkoAcademy:
Deer, not antelope.
this nigga said deer lol
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 04, 2017
Flashh:

Instead of advising him to turn vegetarian, you are encouraging to visit the market for meat. Those meat in the market, are they not part of nature?
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by HITTED(m): 7:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
Flashh:
Calm down, he didn't set the trap hoping an unfortunate baby antelope gets caught by it.
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Flashh: 7:14pm On Nov 04, 2017
gbosaa:

Instead of advising him to turn vegetarian, you are encouraging to visit the market for meat. Those meat in the market, are they not part of nature?
Only if you can get where I'm drifting at.
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
Flashh:
Only if you can get where I'm drifting at.

Don’t mind me. I got ya drift.
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 7:30pm On Nov 04, 2017
wtfCode:
this is bambi.....
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Masterclass32: 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
See as the dog dey look am sef.
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ngene44: 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2017
Flashh:
is is the meat in market unnature?
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by phranq30(m): 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2017
Drienzia:

Do you know what this meat, prepared with banga soup + starch(Usi) can do to a man's DNA coupled with a chilled bottle of Goldberg?
Chop knuckle jare
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by wtfCode: 9:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
Skmoda360:
this is bambi.....
u mean the Jidenna's Bambi?
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by wtfCode: 10:04pm On Nov 04, 2017
Drienzia:

keep eating all of them up till none of them will remain 4 ur children.
Wild animal like this should be reared for their offsprings.
And not declaring them extinct. angry
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by spinna: 10:06pm On Nov 04, 2017
Looks like you're about t roast it, it would be nice if you could skin it,i believe that skin would fetch a good price if properly dried .
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by byemx06(m): 10:50pm On Nov 04, 2017
Drienzia:

one bottle of Goldberg for u
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by dbynonetwork: 5:50am On Nov 05, 2017
mosegifted:
Rashford should start because he has the pace to out run chelsea Defenders, then on the second half when most of the Defenders must have gotten tired then martial should be introduced into the game to finish work... my thought though
An you think conte don't have his plan to curtail Rashford and martial?..
Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 05, 2017
UncutSk:
this nigga said deer lol

Yes... Any problem? Google is your friend.

Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) / #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets / A Snake Killed By One Of My Farm Attendants Today