Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

New Music Site Getting A Lot Of Buzz. Faajihouse.com - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Music Site Getting A Lot Of Buzz. Faajihouse.com (2645 Views)

See This Lepacious Slim Girl With A Very Mighty Bosom That Got The Internet Buzz / Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? / Back Up Your Pone Data Now And Save Yourself A Lot Of Trouble Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Music Site Getting A Lot Of Buzz. Faajihouse.com by santony2k(m): 8:22am On Mar 19, 2010
Recently, my search engine queries for Nigerian music has been directly me to www.faajihouse.com

The site has a load of different categories to choose from. Oldies to classic , Igbo to fuji. It even has a forum called Seemylife. Here people vent their opinion and I encourage you to do the same. felt better after posting a comment today (anonymous of course).

I encourage you to check it out if you want to hear some latest music and even some classic as well. Contact the site manager for questions and comment as well, which I did too.

(1) (Reply)

Go Green And Save The Earth / Attention Seun: Delete Every Stolen Id / Account, Don't Tarnish Nl! / Five Years Of Marriage - How Far Nollywood Actor Chinedu Ikedieze AKA "AKI"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.