Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,168 members, 7,780,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:38 AM

EYE Care 101 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / EYE Care 101 (355 Views)

Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients / Medlead Natural Eye Care: The Natural Remedy That Cures All Eye Problems / Chinwe Chibuike Foundation, Nkechi Ikpeazu Flag Off Free Eye Care Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EYE Care 101 by Coneighbour(m): 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2017
Something I discovered some months back that has improved my life.

If you are in a habit of using your phone in the dark especially few minutes before going to bed or early in the morning before leaving your bed, which I'm sure you do.

Me too I'm guilty of the above statement (**Cry**) or maybe was...

And if you are peculiar with this experience, gazing into your phone till it starts raining in your eyes(teary substance emanating).

Then you have to take this serious.

====Tips to Protect your eyes Against Screen Lights.====

1. Always reduce your phone/Laptop screen brightness to the barest.

** The real jeck **
2. Use a sunshade or normal glasses, yes you heard me right, normal eye glasses.

It doesn't have to be medicated and you mustn't have any visual impairment.

The glasses helps to shade the light rays emanating from your phone to entering your eyes..

These light rays could be detrimental to your eyes.

Alternatively, Use a secondary light other than your phone/Laptop to distract the eye focus from your phone to the secondary lighting.

I know this may sound very awkward and a bit crazy, wearing a shade at night, but I promise you, your eyes will thank you later.

I know how teary and itchy my eyes feel when ever I'm working on the screen without my shades on, especially at night. And how I face sleep deprivation because of this.

I use to know of a dark screen guard those days, do not know if they still exist.

Renounced Opticians have made research on the effects of Screen lights on the Human eyes. And the report isn't tasteful at all.

While some eye defects are heredity, the others may be caused by the second you " YOUR PHONE".

A sellable idea is embedded in this article, if you can see it, then you have a 22nd century mind.

I need investors oooo ooo to harness this idea.. **smile**

Boma Halliday
#Ideapreneur

(1) (Reply)

Get Rid Of Your Pimples In 15 Minutes; 100% Legit! / Lose As Much As 20 Kg In A Month, Burn Your Tummy Fats With Ease With Us / Save Life Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.