Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,591 members, 7,801,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

How To Make Facebook Ads Without Paying and make big money - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Facebook Ads Without Paying and make big money (5496 Views)

Why Is Royal Q Still Paying And Has Not Crashed? / How To Pay For Your Facebook Ads Without A Credit Card Or Payu / Big Money In Small Businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Facebook Ads Without Paying and make big money by bobowaja(m): 1:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
stonecode23:
Please am waiting
I have replied you sir
Re: How To Make Facebook Ads Without Paying and make big money by bobowaja(m): 3:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
Iconworld:
lol. op only u create different accounts dey reply urself. my friend stop this small pickin play joor. If your product is legit then go and put it on codecanyon.net and share us the link to order it.
Bro, check this link out since you dont do Nigerian stuffs according to your comment

https://sellfy.com/mxbitproduction

I don't sell scripts bro (your link is all about scripts) cheesy, all I do is artificial intelligence that will benefit humanity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Facebook Ads Without Paying and make big money by Alwaysking: 8:18am On Nov 07, 2017
Can this software drive massive traffic to my tech blog
Re: How To Make Facebook Ads Without Paying and make big money by bobowaja(m): 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
Alwaysking:
Can this software drive massive traffic to my tech blog
One of the best ways you can use it sir.
Sorry for the late response, I have been busy attending to same people who needs it.

You can go through that link or message me directly to order for it
Re: How To Make Facebook Ads Without Paying and make big money by bobowaja(m): 7:44am On Nov 16, 2017
hello here

1 Like

Re: How To Make Facebook Ads Without Paying and make big money by KinzyeWriter(m): 7:54am On Nov 16, 2017
I am buying my own today tongue
Re: How To Make Facebook Ads Without Paying and make big money by jonextee(m): 8:20am On Nov 16, 2017
@ op..pls oooo...I seem to like the features of this software but aw can it be used to make money..pls pardon my question oo...I just don't really understand how it works.
Re: How To Make Facebook Ads Without Paying and make big money by bobowaja(m): 10:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
I am buying my own today tongue
I will forward your details to you tomorrow my bro and the tutorials.

How was your day?
Re: How To Make Facebook Ads Without Paying and make big money by bobowaja(m): 10:26pm On Nov 16, 2017
jonextee:
@ op..pls oooo...I seem to like the features of this software but aw can it be used to make money..pls pardon my question oo...I just don't really understand how it works.
What is your line of business sir or your proposed line of business?
Re: How To Make Facebook Ads Without Paying and make big money by jonextee(m): 1:46am On Nov 17, 2017
bobowaja:
What is your line of business sir or your proposed line of business?
I don't have an offline biz but m currently into freelancing
Re: How To Make Facebook Ads Without Paying and make big money by KinzyeWriter(m): 5:11am On Nov 17, 2017
bobowaja:

I will forward your details to you tomorrow my bro and the tutorials.

How was your day?
No problem sir.
my day went well,
Re: How To Make Facebook Ads Without Paying and make big money by bobowaja(m): 8:09am On Nov 17, 2017
jonextee:

I don't have an offline biz but m currently into freelancing
You can use it to trend your services on public groups to find clients. The bot normally do as if real people are interacting thereby making any of your post go viral.
Re: How To Make Facebook Ads Without Paying and make big money by jonextee(m): 11:06am On Nov 17, 2017
bobowaja:

You can use it to trend your services on public groups to find clients. The bot normally do as if real people are interacting thereby making any of your post go viral.

How do you think I can use it to make money on my personal FB account or FB page.l?...

can it also be useful to get traffic on clickbank?
Re: How To Make Facebook Ads Without Paying and make big money by bobowaja(m): 11:20am On Nov 17, 2017
jonextee:

How do you think I can use it to make money on my personal FB account or FB page.l?...

can it also be useful to get traffic on clickbank?
You can use it on your personal fb to market products or digital products.
And yes you can use it to market your clickbank products on niche groups.

Message me and I will tell you some secrets of the software which I can't say here on the public forum.

clickbnkgod@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Facebook Ads Without Paying and make big money by stonecode23: 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hi guys woow grin grin am extremely happy for investing on this software

Lately I stopped buying any products in the internet marketing because most of them doesn't work

But seeing this thread was different ball game , I need to check out!

before ordering this robot i only have two things in mind and one of them is to use it to promote mlm business

Guys take alook at what this robot turned my account into within weeks http://prntscr.com/hbrj1f

i only i have one more payment to move to the final stage
when i was doing this manually i was unable to convince people to join me but this robot does the job with
hassle free. over 5k people requested to join my team, i can not even be able to add them on whatsapp
again am now using bulk sms for them http://prntscr.com/hbrowf

Ladies and gentle men dont let the description of this thread to fool you the Robot is far more greater
than what bobowaja wrote here am serious

It's truly a business promoting machine i highly recommend
for those that will like to be part of my team on mlm you can drop your mobile i will add you up when ready
i will still try this bot with a foreign biz to see how it goes as well

Thanks you and your programmer are doing a great job keep it up
Re: How To Make Facebook Ads Without Paying and make big money by bobowaja(m): 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
stonecode23:
Hi guys woow grin grin am extremely happy for investing on this software

Lately I stopped buying any products in the internet marketing because most of them doesn't work

But seeing this thread was different ball game , I need to check out!

before ordering this robot i only have two things in mind and one of them is to use it to promote mlm business

Guys take alook at what this robot turned my account into within weeks http://prntscr.com/hbrj1f

i only i have one more payment to move to the final stage
when i was doing this manually i was unable to convince people to join me but this robot does the job with
hassle free. over 5k people requested to join my team, i can not even be able to add them on whatsapp
again am now using bulk sms for them http://prntscr.com/hbrowf

Ladies and gentle men dont let the description of this thread to fool you the Robot is far more greater
than what bobowaja wrote here am serious

It's truly a business promoting machine i highly recommend
for those that will like to be part of my team on mlm you can drop your mobile i will add you up when ready
i will still try this bot with a foreign biz to see how it goes as well

Thanks you and your programmer are doing a great job keep it up
This is another new way to it. I never knew it can be used in such a way.
Bro, I will send you a message now, we need to talk.
Re: How To Make Facebook Ads Without Paying and make big money by bobowaja(m): 9:21am On Nov 19, 2017
Happy Sunday here....
Re: How To Make Facebook Ads Without Paying and make big money by bobowaja(m): 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
Good evening here
Re: How To Make Facebook Ads Without Paying and make big money by bobowaja(m): 8:07am On Dec 05, 2017
Good morning here
Re: How To Make Facebook Ads Without Paying and make big money by bobowaja(m): 9:28am On Jan 01, 2018
Happy new year here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Paying People To Design Your Business App You Can Design, Plublish For Free / UBA Visa Africard Scam. / Papyrus Magazine Holds Business Mix Gala Night, Connects Business Executives Wit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.