Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,456 members, 7,808,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted (59437 Views)

PDP Wins All Eight Seats In Bayelsa LGA Elections / Why OBJ, Jonathan, Other Former Leaders Boycotted May 29, June 12 – Shehu Sani / Enugu LGA Chairmen Deny Going Into Hiding Because Of EFCC Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by bestview: 11:40am On Nov 05, 2017
That you guys are in the SE does not mean you guys are IGBOS.

Ladyjumong:
yeah, wonder why they are still under south east zone if they are not really one grin
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by bestview: 11:41am On Nov 05, 2017
Ebonyi people are treated like shiit here..ask anyone. cheesy

[s]
Ladyjumong:
we all knw ur just blabin buh if ur lies makes u feel better likewise settles ur insecurity then rest with it cool
[/s]
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Ladyjumong(f): 11:43am On Nov 05, 2017
bestview:
That you guys are in the SE does not mean you guys are IGBOS.

so u mean to tell me those that classified em under SE dnt knw what they are doing grin
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Igboid: 11:44am On Nov 05, 2017
Ladyjumong:
yeah they got alot of traitors undecided despite any situation good or bad, doesnt mean i should side with my brother's enemy to laugh and talk trash about him and likewise plan his downfall. i was never a fan of all these biafran issues, buh i would never stand any other tribe talk trash about my brothers even if they go wrong. your types are one the reason why i do regret being igbo at times.

Stop being gullible.

You are falling for the divide and conquer tactics. Be wiser.

Look at how your lack of tact allowed these one Nigeria advocates to gain foothold on this thread.

Stop being naive and learn the dirty tricks of our enemies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Ladyjumong(f): 11:45am On Nov 05, 2017
bestview:
Ebonyi people are treated like shiit here..ask anyone. cheesy

[s][/s]
em okay if ur lies makes u sleep and feel better. cool

1 Like

Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Ladyjumong(f): 11:46am On Nov 05, 2017
Igboid:

Stop being gullible.

You are falling for the divide and conquer tactics. Be wiser.
Dnt blame me, that guy is annoying.

1 Like

Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by bestview: 11:48am On Nov 05, 2017
Inferiority complex..he he he

Stop saying "them" because you are also from EBONYI..LOL

You guys are in the SE geopolitical zone but you guys are not IGBOS.

[s]
Ladyjumong:
so u mean to tell me those that classified em under SE dnt knw what they are doing grin
[/s]
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by bestview: 11:50am On Nov 05, 2017
I am only telling you the bitter truth. Once someone says he or she is from Ebonyi every real Igbo looks at the person somewhat. If you doubt me try it today. cheesy

[s]
Ladyjumong:
em okay if ur lies makes u sleep and feel better. cool
[/s]
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Ladyjumong(f): 11:50am On Nov 05, 2017
bestview:

[s][/s]
buh what i dnt understand is ? why are they under SE geopolitcal zone if they are nt igbos
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by malachytochukwu(m): 11:51am On Nov 05, 2017
You are an embarrassment to the whole Igbo nation.Tufiakwa
bestview:

[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by bestview: 11:52am On Nov 05, 2017
You guys are in the SE as Igbo slaves because you guys are Almajiri Igbos. You people are not IGBOS. #FACT

[s]
Ladyjumong:
buh what i dnt understand is ? why are they under SE geopolitcal zone if they are nt igbos
[/s]
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Ladyjumong(f): 11:52am On Nov 05, 2017
bestview:
I am only telling you the bitter truth. Once someone says he or she is from Ebonyi every real Igbo looks at the person somewhat. If you doubt me try it today. cheesy

[s][/s]
bitter should be sorted out right from the start. beside why em just hearin only from u, ve done alot of time nd i go no reaction
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by bestview: 11:53am On Nov 05, 2017
I am only saying the bitter truth which some people are scared of saying.

malachytochukwu:
You are an embarrassment to the whole Igbo nation.Tufiakwa
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Igboid: 11:54am On Nov 05, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Dnt blame me, that guy is annoying.

I blame you.

The guy was baiting you. And you fell hook, line and sinker for his cheap gimmicks.

What proof do you even have that the guy is an Igbo, let alone from Anambra?

Can't you see beyond the present into the future?
If he gets you to say trash things about Ndi Anambra, and you do, then you are emotionally fragile, and the consequences would be other emotionally fragile people from Anambra jumping in to bash your own part of Igboland.
And before you know it, the thread would degenerate to Igbos bashing each other thread, then they( those who played on your fragile emotions) would relax and watch the drama. While they tell you that Igbo independent nation can't stand, since we can't even unite and recognize impostors on our midst always eager to set us on each other's throat by hiding behind a fake veneer of Igbo identity

Can't you see? You were played, and you fell for it. You should be better than this.

Our unity scare these people. Beware of monikers on this thread and forum that are always quick to start Igbo vs Igbo bashing, that goes to every thread claiming they are from Anambra and Igbo, even when no one asked them and then bashing other Igbo groups, hoping to start intra Igbo bashing threads.

Be wiser.
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by bestview: 11:55am On Nov 05, 2017
You don't need to pretend about it. You guys are in the SE for political consideration and not that you guys are IGBOS. cheesy

[s]
Ladyjumong:
bitter should be sorted out right from the start. beside why em just hearin only from u, ve done alot of time nd i go no reaction
[/s]
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Ladyjumong(f): 11:56am On Nov 05, 2017
bestview:
You guys are in the SE as Igbo slaves because you guys are Almajiri Igbos. You people are not IGBOS. #FACT

[s][/s]
grin grin
u never answer my question.

almajiri igbos, buh how come they are igbos undecided where exactly did the originate from.
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by bestview: 11:58am On Nov 05, 2017
Ebonyi people are a mix of Hausa and Benue. We call them almajiri igbos here.

Ladyjumong:
grin ;u never answer my question. lmajiri igbos, buh how come they are igbos undecided where exactly did the originate from.
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Ladyjumong(f): 12:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
bestview:
You don't need to pretend about it. You guys are in the SE for political consideration and not that you guys are IGBOS. cheesy

[s][/s]
grin

political consideration ina nukwa grin

where is dz one coming from.
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Ladyjumong(f): 12:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
bestview:
Ebonyi people are a mix of Hausa and Benue. We call them almajiri igbos here.

Jena, benue nd hausa grin

i thought they were created from enugu state. how come the igbo names.
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Ejilaiknow: 12:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
Keep deceiving urselfs u so called ipob, boycott or no boycott some persons has bin declared winner of d election and u dat boycott d election will remain under dia leadership.

#b wise
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by bestview: 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2017
It is funny but it is just the truth. I pity you guys shaa. Your culture and language are not IGBO.

[s]
Ladyjumong:
grin
political consideration ina nukwa
where is dz one coming from.
[/s]
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by malachytochukwu(m): 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
Life is too short to harbour such enormous hatred for a group of people...channel this energy of yours into productive things not on deciding who is qualified to be Igbo or otherwise. The last time Igbo delegates went to meet the former president the lead person was Anyim Pius. ...he is from Ebonyi state. Please lets pocket our personal grievances in a public forum as this.
Udo dikwara gi nwannna
bestview:
I am only saaying the bitter truth which some people are scared of saying.

Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Ladyjumong(f): 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
bestview:
It is funny but it is just the truth. I pity you guys shaa. Your culture and language are not IGBO.

[s][/s]
u should rather pity ur selve cus of the traitors in ur midst.

any way for some reasons i stop this. u can continue if u want.
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by PHILipu1(m): 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
gidgiddy:

You feel pains that they were killed? So how you feel that unarmed people are being shot dead by your Nigerian Army?

I know this will be very hard for you to believe or understand but no country sets up an Army to attack and kill unarmed people. The role of Nigerian Army is not to kill unarmed people. Whenever you hear that either Police or Army are killing unarmed people, it is murder. So what should actually be paining is that you have an armed force that cannot get Shekau in sambisa, cannot stop herdsmen slaughtering people everyday, cannot stop the Niger Delta militants blowing up the next oil rig. But when the same armed forces hear about unarmed IPOB that isnt touching anyone, thats when they swing into action to kill people. Years of training given to the Army but all they are good at is shooting unarmed civilians. What a pity.

Boycotting elections is very good way of making the world know that a group has rejected a country or a political system. It is a non violent way of expressing they wish not to part of a system. Is was used just last 2 weeks ago by the opposition leader in Kenya, Raila Odinga, when he boycotted presidential elections and even though the incumbent won, the entire process was rendered meaningless by the boycott.
What is your definition of people that are not armed?
Somebody come for you with broken bottles,knife,sticks,stones etc and you say that they were not armed?
Have you see where people in developed countries attack their security forces with such things and the security forces will not engage them?
Go and read the rules of engagement and if our army had allowed themselves to be killed on that day,people like you would have been praising Kanu and his BSS for doing a great job but it is the other way now and you are crying.

Your IPOB terrorists should have use egg,tomatoes etc to attack our army and we will know that they were armless.

In the Nigeria army,we have intake from all states every year but your people have used hate to tagged it hausa-fulani army because your hate will not allow them to know that the north have more local government than south and their intake will be much higher than the south.

You guys can keep boycottting and this is Africa and it means nothing.
Watch how people will be imported to come and vote in Anambra and the world will not even know if you people boycott it or not.
So keep deceiving yourself.
APC and Buhari are even praying for more boycott because we know that it is only PDP and APGA members that are supporting this IPOB of a thing.
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Ladyjumong(f): 12:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
Hmmn, i get it. [quote author=Igboid post=62092170]
The guy was baiting you. And you fell hook, line and sinker for his cheap gimmicks.
What proof do you even have that the guy is an Igbo, let alone from Anambra? Can't you see beyond the present into the future?
If he gets you to say trash things about Ndi Anambra, and you do, then you are emotionally fragile, and the consequences would be other emotionally fragile people from Anambra jumping in to bash your own part of Igboland.
And before you know it, the thread would degenerate to Igbos bashing each other thread, then they( those who played on your fragile emotions) would relax and watch the drama. While they tell you that Igbo independent nation can't stand, since we can't even unite and recognize impostors on our midst always eager to set us on each other's throat by hiding behind a fake veneer of Igbo identity
Can't you see? You were played, and you fell for it. You should be better than this
Our unity scare hes
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by bestview: 12:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
Ezza people where you come from are worse off..those ones are pure hausa people. I pity you shaa

Ladyjumong:
Jena, benue nd hausai thought they were created from enugu state. how come the igbo names.
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by bestview: 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
Ebonyi people are living with low esteem among Igbos because they are regarded as almajiris in Igbo midst. I dey pity you guys.

Ladyjumong:
u should rather pity ur selve cus of the traitors in ur midstany way for some reasons i stop this. u can continue if u want.
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by bestview: 12:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
malachytochukwu:
Life is too short to harbour such enormous hatred for a group of people....besides

It is about saying the truth. Now that she knows that she's not a real Igbo..is it not better for her?
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Ladyjumong(f): 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2017
bestview:
Ezza people where you come from are worse off..those ones are pure hausa people. I pity you shaa

Man go on, buh em no more interested. i wouldnt fancy my other tribe peeps using dz thread against me.
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Ladyjumong(f): 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2017
bestview:
Ebonyi people are living with low esteem among Igbos because they are regarded as almajiris in Igbo midst. I dey pity you guys.

good, go on...
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by bestview: 12:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
The truth is that it is better that you know that you aren't Igbo but an almajiri. It will aide you in charting a course with your like minds up north. I pity you guys shaa. It hurts to know such a bitter truth after decades of falsehood.

Ladyjumong:
Man go on, buh em no more interested. i wouldnt fancy my other tribe peeps using dz thread against me.
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by bestview: 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
I know it is very painful knowing this bitter truth that you aren't IGBO all these while.

Ladyjumong:
good, go on...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List / Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra: The Easiest Way To Stop Fulani Herdsmen / About Aso Rock Presidential Villa History And Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.