Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted (59427 Views)

PDP Wins All Eight Seats In Bayelsa LGA Elections / Why OBJ, Jonathan, Other Former Leaders Boycotted May 29, June 12 – Shehu Sani / Enugu LGA Chairmen Deny Going Into Hiding Because Of EFCC Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Ladyjumong(f): 2:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
iSlayer:

Whatever you mean,I hear you. Happy Sunday.
Are you a friend to Biacan?
same there.
biacan ? nope why ask
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Yyeske(m): 2:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
Ladyjumong:
sorry we called you. actually all dz started with u. one of ur comment go me got me annoyed. thought u were igbo, nw i knw better.
I don't care if you're a Somali Jew or not, whatever you said you started ends with you and not me. Go chew on your hate for Ndi Anambra for all I care and calling your village people saboteurs and stuff, I don't care. Just don't tag me when you have nothing sensible to submit

1 Like

Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by iSlayer: 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
Ladyjumong:
same there.
biacan ? nope why ask
I thought you were friends. No problem.
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Ladyjumong(f): 2:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I sent u a mail
seen.
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by kernel505: 2:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
what point are you trying to make??

Contribute more ideas to retrogressing Nigeria, against offering unsolicited ideas to Biafra.
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Yyeske(m): 2:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I sent u a mail
Hope you're not trying to patronize or beg anybody here, they hate us and the hate is reciprocal.
Ndi Anambra think and reason with their brains and not like some ..........
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Ladyjumong(f): 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
Yyeske:
I don't care if you're a Somali Jew or not, whatever you said you started ends with you and not me. Go chew on your hate for Ndi Anambra for all I care and calling your village people saboteurs and stuff, I don't care. Just don't tag me when you have nothing sensible to submit
i didnt ask u to type out dz epistle. just gave a reason why i wouldnt be replying u nd likewise appologise for quotin u at the 1st place. nothing serious.
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
Yyeske:
Hope you're not trying to patronize or beg anybody here, they hate us and the hate is reciprocal.
I am a nationalist, I am not petty, I have friends from all over the country, its personal stuff I was discussing with her, I am asking her hand in marriage
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Ladyjumong(f): 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
Yyeske:
nope dnt bother, nothing much. he is my brother cool
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
kernel505:

Contribute more ideas to retrogressing Nigeria, against offering unsolicited ideas to Biafra.
I am Igbo, I was born in the south west and I currently live in the north, you think I wouldn't be a patriot, I am a historian, and I am well read why would I support insensible agitation?
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Ladyjumong(f): 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
iSlayer:

I thought you were friends. No problem.
no not at all, i rarely relate with female nlanders here
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by kernel505: 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I am Igbo, I was born in the south west and I currently live in the north, you think I wouldn't be a patriot, I am a historian, and I am well read why would I support insensible agitation?

Good a thing you're Igbo, please you've got just one vote to the people's idea, and as such, don't castigate it.

Contrary opinion is allowed, but then... Don't downplay the people's choice.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by gidgiddy: 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2017
PHILipu1:

What is your definition of people that are not armed?
Somebody come for you with broken bottles,knife,sticks,stones etc and you say that they were not armed?
Have you see where people in developed countries attack their security forces with such things and the security forces will not engage them?
Go and read the rules of engagement and if our army had allowed themselves to be killed on that day,people like you would have been praising Kanu and his BSS for doing a great job but it is the other way now and you are crying.

Your IPOB terrorists should have use egg,tomatoes etc to attack our army and we will know that they were armless.

In the Nigeria army,we have intake from all states every year but your people have used hate to tagged it hausa-fulani army because your hate will not allow them to know that the north have more local government than south and their intake will be much higher than the south.

You guys can keep boycottting and this is Africa and it means nothing.
Watch how people will be imported to come and vote in Anambra and the world will not even know if you people boycott it or not.
So keep deceiving yourself.
APC and Buhari are even praying for more boycott because we know that it is only PDP and APGA members that are supporting this IPOB of a thing.

People in developed countries clash with armed forces all the time, wether Police or even the Army. There is no country in the world where civilians and armed forces do not occasionally clash and these clashes often turn violent. All you have to do is go on youtube and see violent clashes between civilians and the armed forces fom London to Germany to America. Civilians use sticks, bottles and even petrol bombs. However, the armed forces of those countries rarely shoot their own citizens just for those reasons. Even Police and Army occasionally have violent clash in Nigeria. So this nothing new.

But unlike Nigeria, the armed forces of a country usually only come in when the situation on the ground has already turned violent, not before. Before operation Python dance, the situation in the South East was peaceful. IPOB had no arms and there was no violent or armed struggle anywhere in Igbo land.

After the Army came in with Python dance, suddenly, there is violence and people are shot dead. So who do you think caused the violence in an otherwise peaceful South East? Operation Python dance was simply state sponsored terrorism against people who the government dont like their agitation.

The reality is that no matter who is in power, Nigeria is not going to get better. Even if APC or PDP or DHL or even ZQZ win all the political position in Nigeria, things will not get better because Nigeria does not work.

The boycott is the peoples way of rejecting the system. Others can carry on voting, the same voting that has been happening since the 1950's that led Nigeria nowhere except elect on thief after the other.

My prayers are that my fellow Igbos will boycott all future elections in Nigeria and reject the system totally. It may not bring about Biafra but it is a bold statement thst they have rejected the useless colonial organisation called Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Yyeske(m): 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
Ladyjumong:
i didnt ask u to type out dz epistle. just gave a reason why i wouldnt be replying u nd likewise appologise for quotin u at the 1st place. nothing serious.
Swerve to your lane
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Yyeske(m): 4:18pm On Nov 05, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I am a nationalist, I am not petty, I have friends from all over the country, its personal stuff I was discussing with her, I am asking her hand in marriage
Better then
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Yyeske(m): 4:18pm On Nov 05, 2017
Ladyjumong:
nope dnt bother, nothing much. he is my brother cool
Whatever
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by PenSniper: 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2017
Donkay82:
stop fooling yourselves with lies I just watched highlights on ETV,as I am talking to you there is celebration around coal city garden by some PDP aspirants

Whao ! I've even read confirmation of large turnouts and results following.
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Fredique(m): 5:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
bestview:
Ebonyi people are living with low esteem among Igbos because they are regarded as almajiris in Igbo midst. I dey pity you guys.

I'm from Abakaliki in Ebonyi state. You are the one to be pitied for making this statement, in my opinion. You obviously do not know what 'almajiri' means. Get help for your mindset.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by biafran1stson(m): 8:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
PHILipu1:

Foolishness in the highest order.
This was how Mossob ask you guys the boycott the last census and majority of your people did and you were under counted and today we are still together and you guys are shouting maginalization.

The truth is that much money was not involved because it was a local government election and don't think it will be like this come November 18.

I will not join issues with you. All I care is no election in Anambra comes 18th November.

Referendum we must get.

1 Like

Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by biafran1stson(m): 8:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

we the sensible sons and daughters of anambra state care

On the said date, we will no if the so called sensibles are in the minority or majority.
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
biafran1stson:

On the said date, we will no if the so called sensibles are in the minority or majority.

This is one of the disadvantages of democracy, if the majority are fools, the few sensible minority suffer the consequences with the foolish majority grin

for the sake of you and I I hope the sensible ones are in the majority or powerful enough to run things.

No election will not do us any good.
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by adeolakemi: 9:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
Igboid:

I blame you.

The guy was baiting you. And you fell hook, line and sinker for his cheap gimmicks.

What proof do you even have that the guy is an Igbo, let alone from Anambra?

Can't you see beyond the present into the future?
If he gets you to say trash things about Ndi Anambra, and you do, then you are emotionally fragile, and the consequences would be other emotionally fragile people from Anambra jumping in to bash your own part of Igboland.
And before you know it, the thread would degenerate to Igbos bashing each other thread, then they( those who played on your fragile emotions) would relax and watch the drama. While they tell you that Igbo independent nation can't stand, since we can't even unite and recognize impostors on our midst always eager to set us on each other's throat by hiding behind a fake veneer of Igbo identity

Can't you see? You were played, and you fell for it. You should be better than this.

Our unity scare these people. Beware of monikers on this thread and forum that are always quick to start Igbo vs Igbo bashing, that goes to every thread claiming they are from Anambra and Igbo, even when no one asked them and then bashing other Igbo groups, hoping to start intra Igbo bashing threads.

Be wiser.
that nigga u are quoting is not Igbo don't be surprise he is same person as best view
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by biafran1stson(m): 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

This is one of the disadvantages of democracy, if the majority are fools, the few sensible minority suffer the consequences with the foolish majority grin

for the sake of you and I I hope the sensible ones are in the majority or powerful enough to run things.

No election will not do us any good.

If the majority of a people in a society are foolish or not sensible, then that society has failed.

I don't think I am interested in our own definition of been sensible.

No election will be the best thing that has happened to us in recent time.
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by biafran1stson(m): 9:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
PHILipu1:

Foolishness in the highest order.
This was how Mossob ask you guys the boycott the last census and majority of your people did and you were under counted and today we are still together and you guys are shouting maginalization.

The truth is that much money was not involved because it was a local government election and don't think it will be like this come November 18.

I will not join issues with you bro, you can call me names for all I care, what matters to me is that we will boycott every election in Biafraland.

You said much money was not involved because it's a local govt election. So it's all about money right? Have you seen what Nigeria has reduced you to? Everything is about money to you and that is why you want to continue to enslave your people.

Rise up once bro and be counted.

Boycott every election in Biafraland.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? / Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? / The 3 Most Influential Nigerian Women That Ever Lived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.