Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (47229 Views)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / Men Beware!!! Hausa Men Are The Ones Dickmatizing Married Women Right Now. / I Have Destroy So Many Men During Sex-men Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by chronique(m): 10:41pm On Nov 04, 2017
i can relate

1 Like

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by poshpimkiey(f): 10:42pm On Nov 04, 2017
The post is baseless, lacking any fact, research or perspective. Very misogynistic and myopic,

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by mide419: 10:42pm On Nov 04, 2017
Truth is Life
Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by Mccullum: 10:44pm On Nov 04, 2017
From the statistical analysis, I partially agree with you that women can kill their husbands because of new found lover.

2 Likes

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by ConcernedNL: 10:44pm On Nov 04, 2017
hatchy:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.zambianobserver.com/i-do-not-support-cheating-not-in-anyway-but-this-leaves-matters-to-be-argued/amp/

as a guy, i call this extreme. feels like this was written by some dude who has been hurt. no empericism to back claims.

professor of psychology your left buttocks

5 Likes

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by expensiveguyman(m): 10:44pm On Nov 04, 2017
A man shouldn't count himself lucky until he is married bcoz a nagging woman can kill u b4 ur really time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by uchebest2006(m): 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2017
This is one of the best write up am seeing on Nairaland this year.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by Jimmy231: 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2017
Had like someone to read this.... so unfortunate dude got no phone.. cant even read

1 Like

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by alen4smith(m): 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2017
Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by braine(m): 10:46pm On Nov 04, 2017
poshpimkiey:
The post is baseless, lacking any fact, research or perspective. Very misogynistic and myopic,

Please give reasons for your point.

4 Likes

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by wisino1(m): 10:46pm On Nov 04, 2017

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by Gtworld001: 10:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
Honesty this write up will go a long way on my memory. Tnx

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by wisino1(m): 10:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
poshpimkiey:
are you feeling the heat?

3 Likes

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by patyowr: 10:53pm On Nov 04, 2017
TheArchangel:
How can a man speak for a woman?

You say women are very emotional and have sex with emotions attached?.....well ......where does this analysis placed the rungirls and the prostitutes or are they not women.?
Women enjoys sex much more than men, it is just the society that made it seem otherwise.

Mumu!
Do you even understand the message?
The writer is a Psychologist.

I sense you cheat on your man

10 Likes

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by zeezeegal(m): 10:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
This One Na Eye, Hear And Heart Opener

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by Archangel500: 10:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
this true ooo very much a fact ;Dthis true ooo very much a fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by TEAMvido(m): 10:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
next time just give us your points and round up early. ....

1 Like

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by XwhY(m): 10:56pm On Nov 04, 2017
This is deep.
Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by pocohantas(f): 10:57pm On Nov 04, 2017
Nigerian cheating wives don't have plans of killing their husbands jare. They play the game well, the man can swear in amadioha shrine that his wife has never cheated.

It's the men that can't handle ordinary sidepiece. Mumuing about because of nunu!

7 Likes

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:59pm On Nov 04, 2017
Nonsense write up, women cheats for money not emotion

7 Likes

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by frankkydee(m): 11:00pm On Nov 04, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by Amberon11: 11:03pm On Nov 04, 2017
Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 04, 2017
Mcheeew.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by FaithZion2(f): 11:05pm On Nov 04, 2017
Vado:
Omo see epistle my nigga poured on women. Truthfully, women are creatures of emotions, when their emotion is unstable, they can do crazy shyt. Cheating is bullshyt though, be it a man or woman. That's why it pays to settle with someone you respectfully love & would never want to lose vice versa.

God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by Bayozomomamae: 11:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Misogyny everywhere on this write up.

This is just a myth which I have proven as untrue.
Papa Ramota's business started flourishing after his wife started sleeping with me.
then ur destiny has been exchange for another man

2 Likes

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
TheArchangel:

You say women are very emotional and have sex with emotions attached?.....well ......where does this analysis placed the rungirls and the prostitutes or are they not women.?
Women enjoys sex much more than men, it is just the society that made it seem otherwise.
I was about saying same thing. Useless thread full of sentiment. Does the OP know how many women are dead because their husbands transmitted an STI they contracted from another partner. Very un intelligent post here! Crap thread!. A woman's scorn and rage can be triggered by many factors including a man's infidelity.

9 Likes

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by QueenMarvella(f): 11:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
I dont cheat grin
Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
pocohantas:
Nigerian cheating wives don't have plans of killing their husbands jare. They play the game well, the man can swear in amadioha shrine that his wife has never cheated.

It's the men that can't handle ordinary sidepiece. Mumuing about because of nunu!
you still dey form hard to track ba grin
Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by goldrushbooks: 11:14pm On Nov 04, 2017
TheArchangel:

We are talking of married women not women in general!

3 Likes

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 04, 2017
So in summary, men know how to cheat and women don't?

Either way there's no justification for cheating. If you're tired, end it and look for someone else.

3 Likes

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by morereb10: 11:19pm On Nov 04, 2017
ok
Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by staymore: 11:20pm On Nov 04, 2017
poshpimkiey:

You are already getting emotional.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? / Bleeching Out Beautiful Dark Skin / How To Control Your Urges As A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.