Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,721 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? (6805 Views)

Poll: Would You?

No: 30% (60 votes)
Yes: 69% (139 votes)
This poll has ended

Where Is The Credibility In Jega's Led Inec Election? / No Fewer Than 12 Mandates Granted By The Atahiru Jegga Led Inec Has Been Nulifie / Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by seunspice(m): 10:38am On Mar 19, 2010
Just a passing thot really. Would you support a Dora Akunyili led INEC?
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by Goldmind1(m): 11:06am On Mar 19, 2010
Yes I fully support her. I think she can deliver.
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by chosen04(f): 11:12am On Mar 19, 2010
You mean a card carrying member of PDP leading INEC?
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by seunspice(m): 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2010
@Chosen04, Is that a fact?
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by ichommy(m): 1:59pm On Mar 19, 2010
YES I WILL SUPPORT HERE smiley

I LIKE THAT WOMAN NO BE SMALL
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by jessefly: 1:59pm On Mar 19, 2010
no way result go dey leak b4 announcement dat woman is a talkative
she cant handle such sensitive position
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by ohisng(m): 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2010
NO WAY!! Make she dey health!! INEC needs a man with balls of steel!
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by PrinceBYC: 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2010
she will deliver in any position.
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by Clemzy21(m): 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2010
I will support her
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by warripekin(m): 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2010
She has balls , even though she is a woman . Yes , she will deliver
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by Godalone(m): 2:30pm On Mar 19, 2010
No ! We should test other credible Nigerian.
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by Freestyl(m): 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2010
How is Dora different from Maurice Iwu? double face dog!!!
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by Fhemmmy: 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2010
If she would remain a loyal person and not just playing script of favor, i will surely support it
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by shaye007(m): 2:34pm On Mar 19, 2010
nnnooo!!! she is a strong member of the pdp
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by Lagosboy: 2:36pm On Mar 19, 2010
I will not support her.

I want Wole soyinka to be INEC head and let us see how the social critic will perform.
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by kshow1(m): 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2010
Does it mean there are no other credible Nigerians, why do we like to recycle people /
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by obyann(f): 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2010
PrinceBYC:

she will deliver in any position.

exactly my mind. however, she will be best in health
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by otondo55: 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2010
Yes ! i will but Health will be perfect for her.
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by becomricch: 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2010
she is as corrupt, as any of the men in Nigeria. she is a corrupt woman. nairaland poll is edited. Most people hate this woman. She has been stealing from the nigeria government for more than 10 years now. she should get the hell out of government. Some people do not know when to quit.

She is very very very very  corrupt woman,  We should stop recycle of people in Nigeria. nigeria is a country of over 150 million. this tell you, cabal are in control. she was only supporting jonathan so save face from EFCC.

She is the most corrupt woman in nigeria at the moment.
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by Grace4u: 2:52pm On Mar 19, 2010
Yes she can deliver
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by slap1(m): 2:57pm On Mar 19, 2010
@ becomericch. Y do u like giving sermons when a simple "yes" or "no" will give u less headache?YES, I will support Akunyili.
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by Olayinkaoj(m): 2:58pm On Mar 19, 2010
With Ekiti experience, I will say ''NO''.
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by mykali(m): 2:58pm On Mar 19, 2010
becomricch:

she is as corrupt, as any of the men in Nigeria. she is a corrupt woman. nairaland poll is edited. Most people hate this woman. She has been stealing from the nigeria government for more than 10 years now. she should get the hell out of government. Some people do not know when to quit.

She is very very very very  corrupt woman,  We should stop recycle of people in Nigeria. nigeria is a country of over 150 million. this tell you, cabal are in control.   she was only supporting jonathan so save face from EFCC.

She is the most corrupt woman in nigeria at the moment.

wow  shocked
you must have a lot of evidential facts backing your claims, then.
we would like to see them
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by ihop: 3:03pm On Mar 19, 2010
nope, i tink she wud b better off in education dept,
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by Olayinkaoj(m): 3:04pm On Mar 19, 2010
The Ekiti Resident Electoral Commissioner said she would not want to act against her conscience, but Madam ''Good People Great Nation" told her to either go and face the ''Police" or the easy way of going to announce the prepared results.
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by becomricch: 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2010
Nigeria news all over the internet link dora kunyili to so many contract scam . did you not watch the CNN video someone posted some days ago on nairaland.  she is the most corrupt woman in Nigeria. even I doubt if nigeria even had a woman so much linked so so much corruption and govt scam  like her in nigeria history,
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by safeact(m): 3:06pm On Mar 19, 2010
I will prefer if she will d head of EFCC!
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 19, 2010
how do you expect a politician to head inec.i wouldnt support her because she will rig the election for pdp
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by alanbolo(m): 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2010
chosen04:

You mean a card carrying member of PDP leading INEC?
 Either right person or not, is it possible to choose an opponent to that position?
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 19, 2010
maybe I will
not sure
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by Davo09: 3:24pm On Mar 19, 2010
I support her for any ministerial post, she stood by Nigeria when deceit was
the order.
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by JUO(m): 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2010
yes i support

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Leads With 60%,pdp May Lose 4 States / Tambuwal`s Defection: Why Yoruba Must Redeem Themselves.. / Pictures Don't Lie: The mosque was not set ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.