Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Fayose Must Obey Zoning, PDP 2019 Ticket Going To North – Senator Uzodinma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Must Obey Zoning, PDP 2019 Ticket Going To North – Senator Uzodinma (717 Views)

PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable / Nigeria APC Governors Are Very Sick For Giving Buhari 2019 Ticket – Ozekhome / Governors' Bid To Get Automatic 2019 Ticket For Buhari Fails At APC NEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Must Obey Zoning, PDP 2019 Ticket Going To North – Senator Uzodinma by Ebisco05: 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2017
The senator representing Imo West Senatorial District in the Senate, Hope Uzodinma, has called on Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti State to respect the zoning formula of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Uzodinma said the former ruling party had since zone the presidential ticket to northern Nigeria, thus, Fayose and other aspirants must obey the decision.

Speaking with Vanguard, Uzodinma said although PDP won’t stop Fayose and others from exercising their fundamental rights, the party’s policy must be respected.

He said, “PDP has done its internal zoning arrangement. And party faithful will follow the decision. Fayose is one out of the millions of PDP members. If he comes to the convention ground, he will be allowed to contest. It has happened before.

“When the position was zoned to the South, Abubakar Rimi contested and he was voted out at the convention ground. His ambition is nothing to worry about because as things are today, we want our presidential candidate to come from the north.

“We are being religious about the agreement and we are going to keep it. During the convention, we will vote for a northern candidate.

“If we are sure the votes will not count, we will not subject ourselves to the contest. If it is a contest that will not be governed by rules, there will be no need involving in such a contest.

“I think that the present INEC Chairman, with his pedigree and reputation, will want to do the right thing. But if anything goes to the contrary, it will be resisted. We have just amended the Electoral Act which is waiting for the President’s assent. As soon as he does that, it becomes law.

“There is no party without human beings. The face of the party is the face of the people in the party. Individual goodwill is the party’s goodwill. When good people are elected to run PDP, the party will have a good face.

“But when people, who are not credible, are elected, it means the party will be governed badly. So, the prospects of the party depend on the type of people to be elected to run the party.

Speaking on the leadership style of Governor Rochas Okorocha, Uzodinma said he had written the governor severally but his advices were not taken.

“I have written two letters to him as an elder in the state. And in my letter, I enumerated all the things he is not doing well. I called for a redress. I copied the President, but there was no reply.

“After a few months, I wrote a second letter as a reminder. I don’t think he is ready for anybody’s input. I don’t think he knows that the responsibility he is having requires consultation and teamwork.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2017/11/fayose-must-obey-zoning-pdp-2019-ticket.html

Re: Fayose Must Obey Zoning, PDP 2019 Ticket Going To North – Senator Uzodinma by successmatters(m): 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
Are you telling us that if PDP decides to field an old and frail Shehu Shagari and Fayose steps up, you will vote for Shehu Shagari because he is from the north?

As for Rochas, that is what happens when you give a monkey cup to drink water. The problem is always how to collect your cup back. Imolites lied that Ohakim flogged a reverend father and they have to endure Rochas, the punishment for their lies. grin
Re: Fayose Must Obey Zoning, PDP 2019 Ticket Going To North – Senator Uzodinma by hatchy(f): 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2017
Ayo Fayose knows that there is a zoning arrangements too well.He is only playing politics so that at the end he would be made vice presidential candidate to anyone that emerge from the North.

He does not want to loose out completely from power which will make him irrelevant and possibly convicted by the court because of charges against him by the EFCC.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Must Obey Zoning, PDP 2019 Ticket Going To North – Senator Uzodinma by python1: 4:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
Hope Uzodinma, run for your life, IPOB terrorists are still doing push up on this your matter grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Must Obey Zoning, PDP 2019 Ticket Going To North – Senator Uzodinma by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
Who is hope?he does not have a say in PDP any longer.....

1 Like

Re: Fayose Must Obey Zoning, PDP 2019 Ticket Going To North – Senator Uzodinma by nNEOo(m): 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2017
python1:
Hope Uzodinma, run for your life, IPOB terrorists are still doing push up on this your matter grin grin grin

How is crowd bearing flags terrorist. ...

Are you sure you're not running lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed?
Re: Fayose Must Obey Zoning, PDP 2019 Ticket Going To North – Senator Uzodinma by QueenSekxy(f): 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2017
python1:
I wonder how you will live a day without screaming IPOB all the time...

have you not heard that they are not interested in NIZOOGERIA elections..??

learn to leave your life outside IPOB

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Must Obey Zoning, PDP 2019 Ticket Going To North – Senator Uzodinma by sarrki(m): 4:41pm On Nov 04, 2017
Fayose and his brothers fighting

I love this

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Must Obey Zoning, PDP 2019 Ticket Going To North – Senator Uzodinma by python1: 4:41pm On Nov 04, 2017
nNEOo:

How is crowd bearing flags terrorist. ...

Are you sure you're not running lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed?
E be like say the thing pinch am small grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Must Obey Zoning, PDP 2019 Ticket Going To North – Senator Uzodinma by Isoko1stSon(m): 4:43pm On Nov 04, 2017
The Zoning thing is just.

Pdp flag hs been Flown by the South in the last two election
Re: Fayose Must Obey Zoning, PDP 2019 Ticket Going To North – Senator Uzodinma by python1: 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2017
[s]
QueenSekxy:

I wonder how you will live a day without screaming IPOB all the time...

have you not heard that they are not interested in NIZOOGERIA elections..??

learn to leave your life outside IPOB
[/s]
Oh, you don switch over from Holutohbar to this again?
Abeg, dey use only one so that we can have better bearing grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Must Obey Zoning, PDP 2019 Ticket Going To North – Senator Uzodinma by Isoko1stSon(m): 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2017
python1:

Oh, you don switch over from Holutohbar to this again?
Abeg, dey use only one so that we can have better bearing grin grin grin

re u Nt jobless?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Must Obey Zoning, PDP 2019 Ticket Going To North – Senator Uzodinma by python1: 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2017
Isoko1stSon:

re u Nt jobless?
Yes, I'm, but how e take concern you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Must Obey Zoning, PDP 2019 Ticket Going To North – Senator Uzodinma by Isoko1stSon(m): 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
Fayose Is not the most ideal candidate to fly PDP flag Even if zoning is jettison ed, this I say not undermining hs patriotic Pro South stance
Re: Fayose Must Obey Zoning, PDP 2019 Ticket Going To North – Senator Uzodinma by Nbote(m): 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
These are one of d morons who have sold out d South Eastern region
Re: Fayose Must Obey Zoning, PDP 2019 Ticket Going To North – Senator Uzodinma by Isoko1stSon(m): 4:50pm On Nov 04, 2017
All politicians are corrupt
Re: Fayose Must Obey Zoning, PDP 2019 Ticket Going To North – Senator Uzodinma by Isoko1stSon(m): 4:50pm On Nov 04, 2017
Nbote:
These are one of d morons who have sold out d South Eastern region
True, They selloutS
Re: Fayose Must Obey Zoning, PDP 2019 Ticket Going To North – Senator Uzodinma by QueenSekxy(f): 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
python1:
[s][/s] Oh, you don switch over from Holutohbar to this again? Abeg, dey use only one so that we can have better bearing grin grin grin
smh
Re: Fayose Must Obey Zoning, PDP 2019 Ticket Going To North – Senator Uzodinma by GavelSlam: 5:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
In fact, PDP should make Ifayose its flag bearer make the election be walkover.

Oh I forgot, before then he would be attending his campaign from Kuje.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Must Obey Zoning, PDP 2019 Ticket Going To North – Senator Uzodinma by python1: 5:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
QueenSekxy:

smh
Keep shaking it.
Re: Fayose Must Obey Zoning, PDP 2019 Ticket Going To North – Senator Uzodinma by madridguy(m): 5:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
Laughing over PDP matter.
Re: Fayose Must Obey Zoning, PDP 2019 Ticket Going To North – Senator Uzodinma by TheKingdom: 6:22pm On Nov 04, 2017
WHy must Uzodinma be the one talking this one as if PDP cares about Easterners that voted enbloc for them?
Re: Fayose Must Obey Zoning, PDP 2019 Ticket Going To North – Senator Uzodinma by fyneguy: 6:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
Fayose may be doing this so that he would have grounds to decamp from PDP to APC , to escape prosecution grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

2019 Election Is Both Buhari Or Atiku, We’re In Hassle, Says Femi Falana / Justice Umar Abdullahi Speaks On The Peaceful Co-existence In Northern Nigeria / Femi Adesina Couldn't Mention When Buhari Traveled To US But Claimed Atiku Lied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.