Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment (14440 Views)

South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” / Is God Wrong For Answering Our Prayers With Tinubu As Answers To Our Prayers / Doing Morning Prayers With Your Girlfriend Living With You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Donaldduke2019(m): 6:28pm On Nov 04, 2017
This is a post by his sister

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by SuperSuave(m): 6:31pm On Nov 04, 2017
ehya! hope he recovers soon.

baba no wan part with ego he no know say boiz no dey smile

3 Likes

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Joislim(f): 6:31pm On Nov 04, 2017
Nawa, I was wondering why he is not on the truth and dare game thread

God will help him

1 Like

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Aquactic(m): 6:35pm On Nov 04, 2017
Sir

Why should we trust this?

1 Like

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by squash47(m): 6:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
Gee,go get well na.....God knows he'll be fine

2 Likes

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Dasherz(f): 6:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
Aquactic:
Sir

Why should we trust this?
it is true unfortunately .. we are trying to get in contact with his family to know the hospital he is admitted in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
Omg.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
OMG! I think we spoke yesterday. Life has no duplicate...if you happen to be accosted by robbers, give them what they're asking for 'cause you can't tell what they're capable of.

I wish him speedy recovery.

8 Likes

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
Why am I laughing though grin

Ok. Superman get well soon grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 04, 2017
A wise man should never argue with a man that has a gun pointed at him..
Life don't have a duplicate.. what is money, compared to your life? .As long as you are alive, you can hustle for money.. It is only the living that looks for money...
I wish him speedy recovery...

3 Likes

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by QueenSekxy(f): 6:40pm On Nov 04, 2017
God's protection upon his life

1 Like

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Donaldduke2019(m): 6:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
Dimples129:
is this some sort of joke or what
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 04, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

is this some sort of joke or what

You tell me undecided
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 04, 2017
Dimples129:

Babe. What's funny?
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Dasherz(f): 6:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
Dimples129:

You tell me undecided
ma'am actually ain'' t funny .. why the joke on a thread like this ? angry
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by BluntBoy(m): 6:50pm On Nov 04, 2017
I declare him conscious in the name of Jesus the Christ.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Dasherz(f): 6:53pm On Nov 04, 2017
BluntBoy:
I declare him conscious in the name of Jesus the Christ.

can you mention me on another thread need to tell you something ..maybe off this section

1 Like

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Donaldduke2019(m): 6:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
Dimples129:

You tell me undecided
I guess you don't how stupid u sound, biko get out

1 Like

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by BluntBoy(m): 6:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
Dasherz:

can you mention me on another thread need to tell you something ..maybe off this section

OK, Dash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 04, 2017
Are you serious?

1 Like

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 04, 2017
Mariinee:
Babe. What's funny?

The story is funny, he fought arm robbers and lived to tell the tale. I called him superman and wished him well. Why are you sad that he survived grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Donaldduke2019(m): 7:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
Dimples129:

The story is funny, he fought arm robbers and lived to tell the tale. I called him superman and wished him well. Why are you sad that he survived grin
one of the reason seun must put an age grade in this forum, Can you hear yourself

11 Likes

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by EmperorLee(m): 7:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
Dimples129:

Are you really this dumb or you are just being stupid ? Like, don't you have sense ?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Blackhawk01: 7:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
Dimples129:

Hian! Na different mad cases dey nairaland oooo. Seriously? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
EmperorLee:

Are you really this dumb or you are just being stupid ? Like, don't you have sense ?

undecided
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 04, 2017
Dimples129:

Jeez... I'm not sad he survived. I'm sad he was shot. sad

1 Like

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by MissJoy29(f): 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2017
Chai! shocked sad

A speedy recovery to you Richie. You shall not die but live
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 04, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hian! Na different mad cases dey nairaland oooo. Seriously? grin

I'm celebrating life. Doctor said he'll be fine... in all honesty with all the attention seeking threads on nl, I didn’t even believe this at first. If this is real then he will be just fine as the doctor declared and we give thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
Mariinee:
Jeez... I'm not sad he survived. I'm sad he was shot. sad

Be happy he is ok. I'm not being insensitive so people need to chill with the quotes. Let's focus our energy on gratitude instead of sadness and all will be well amen.

2 Likes

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
Dimples129:

Be happy he is ok. I'm not being insensitive so people need to chill with the quotes. Let's focus our energy on gratitude instead of sadness and all will be well amen.
Well..you are weird. grin
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Blackhawk01: 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
Dimples129:

I'm celebrating life. Doctor said he'll be fine... in all honesty with all the attention seeking threads on nl, I didn’t even believe this at first. If this is real then he will be just fine as the doctor declared and we give thanks.

Lol. I get you. The weird one. smiley

Richie is fine, in Jesus name... Amen.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
Mariinee:
Well..you are weird. grin

I like weird embarassed

Don't know how you'll keep up wiv eachother with all the moniker changes etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Vaginas Have Total 10 Types / Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat / Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.