Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment (14462 Views)

South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” / Is God Wrong For Answering Our Prayers With Tinubu As Answers To Our Prayers / Doing Morning Prayers With Your Girlfriend Living With You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Blackhawk01: 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
Dasherz:
We've tried contacting anyone that seem a Lil bit close to knowing what happened but. No one wants to open up on anything even a girl that claiMed she knows him in person changed her statement after she was contacted again and another guy was just bein all hateful and angry so far there is no one on his friend's list that is a relation of a close knit person (which is awkward). Tried using his mail to search possible addresses but to no avail .. But we're still hopeful let's continue to say a word or two for him.. He needs it

This is serious!
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Dasherz(f): 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
We just have to be hopeful
Blackhawk01:

This is serious!
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by MissJoy29(f): 8:28pm On Nov 08, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Nothing yet dear.. Good evening
Na wah o. I really do hope all's well. Thanks anyway.
Goodevening
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by makydebbie(f): 9:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
Dasherz:
We've tried contacting anyone that seem a Lil bit close to knowing what happened but. No one wants to open up on anything even a girl that claiMed she knows him in person changed her statement after she was contacted again and another guy was just bein all hateful and angry so far there is no one on his friend's list that is a relation of a close knit person (which is awkward). Tried using his mail to search possible addresses but to no avail .. But we're still hopeful let's continue to say a word or two for him.. He needs it
Okay dear, we know he'll get better.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2017
My prayers are him.
My God heal him. Amen.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
All thanks to God..
Thepussyhunter is awake and doing fine, he would be discharged in a couple of days..
Thank you all for your prayers..

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
Pynkylypz:
All thanks to God..
Thepussyhunter is awake and doing fine, he would be discharged in a couple of days..
that's great news, I like him and missed him, thank God smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
Blackhawk01 Makydebbie Lefulefu Donaldduke2019 Tahra Deadrat Biacan Mhizesther
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2017
Wow! That's great. Thank God
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by EmperorLee(m): 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2017
Pynkylypz:
All thanks to God..

Allihamdulillahi smiley
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2017
Deefuray
Dimples129
Tosyne2much
Missjoy29
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
Pynkylypz:
All thanks to God..
cc optional1
cc queensekxy
cc benita27

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Blackhawk01: 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Blackhawk01
Makydebbie
Lefulefu
Donaldduke2019
Tahra
Deadrat
Biacan
Mhizesther

Ha! Finally! God be praised!

Please, send his no to me. Thanks, hun. kiss
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 13, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Blackha.wk01
M.akydebbie
L.efulefu
D.onaldduke2019
T.ahra
Deadra.t
Biaca.n
Mhizesther

Oh This is Good news.. Wow I'm so happy... I miss him already, let him hurry up and come back joor
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by QueenSekxy(f): 2:34pm On Nov 13, 2017
greiboy:
cc optio.nal1 cc queens.ekxy cc benit.a27
thank God...

quick recovery to him.

1 Like

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Earthquake1: 2:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
Nonsense his alternate logged in the day he was supposed to be shot

Trash.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hunter's sister got across to some of his friends on Facebook and broke the news about the improving state of Richard's health.

Glory be to God al mighty
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Blackhawk01: 2:37pm On Nov 13, 2017
Earthquake1:

Trash.

This is laughable cheesy grin
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Divay22(f): 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2017
Speedy recovery to him.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2017
Earthquake1:

Trash.
when??

Thepussyhunter and sunshineR (his alternate) have not been active for a while now, except you have any evidence to support your assertion.

in addition, I think he was probably shot in the evening, but let us wait for him to recover so that he can come and narrate his ordeal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Earthquake1: 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2017
greiboy:
when??

Thepussyhunter and sunshineR (his alternate) have not been active for a while now, except you have any evidence to support your assertion.

in addition, I think he was probably shot in the evening, but let us wait for him to recover so that he can come and narrative his ordeal.

I dare him to challenge this statement when he gets 'well' then I will mention his alternate then you can compare and contrast by yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Kimcutie: 2:46pm On Nov 13, 2017
Pynkylypz:
All thanks to God..
Was he in coma?... Thank God.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
Earthquake1:

I dare him to challenge this statement when he gets 'well' then I will mention his alternate then you can compare and contrast by yourself.

ok bro, but in the meantime I urge you to wait till he can come and defend himself before attacking his story and "person" any further.

I think it is the fair thing to do in this situation.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Ha! Finally! God be praised!
Please, send his no to me. Thanks, hun. kiss
Done!
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2017
Pynkylypz:
B.lackhawk01 Makydebbi.e Lefulef.u Donaldduke201.9 Tahr.a Deadra.t Biaca.n Mhizesthe.r
That's great.cheesycheesy
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by makydebbie(f): 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
Earthquake1:

You must have concrete proof to say this. It won't be fair if you're shaming him for nothing.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 13, 2017
Earthquake1:

Mention his alternate now.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Earthquake1: 4:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
Tahra:
Mention his alternate now.

grin grin
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2017
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Deefuray(f): 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2017
We bless God and I pray for speedy recovery.... Amen
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Earthquake1: 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2017
Tahra:

I'll let baba have his day, after all its not easy to be 'shot'
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2017
Earthquake1:

I'll let baba have his day, after all its not easy to be 'shot'
You have any evidence, post it. Otherwise,stop running your mouth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran / I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) / "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.