Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment (14470 Views)

South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” / Is God Wrong For Answering Our Prayers With Tinubu As Answers To Our Prayers / Doing Morning Prayers With Your Girlfriend Living With You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Daeylar(f): 2:12am On Nov 05, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

embarassed grin, I will create another alt soon. Although I already have one, but it isn't suited for MsRoe.

All right then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 2:15am On Nov 05, 2017
Daeylar:

Still want to read

I'll mention you when I find it. cheesy, but now i'ma crash. Sleep tight, babe.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Daeylar(f): 2:17am On Nov 05, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

I'll mention you when I find it. cheesy, but now i'ma crash. Sleep tight, babe.

Goodnight also

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Cutehector(m): 4:43am On Nov 05, 2017
Wish you speedy recovery Thepussyhunter
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Ladyjumong(f): 6:06am On Nov 05, 2017
hian, that funny dude. i wish quick recovery.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 05, 2017
Amen! To all the prayers..
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 05, 2017
I pray you recover fast in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by temblor1(m): 10:23am On Nov 05, 2017
Daeylar:

Goodnight also
I think Seun should create a lesbian section for you

1 Like

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Daeylar(f): 10:28am On Nov 05, 2017
temblor1:

I think Sun should create a lesbian section for you

If stupid comments like this excite you then look for your kind.
Don't litter my mentions with your stupidity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Gofwane(m): 10:44am On Nov 05, 2017
Dimples129:
Why am I laughing though grin

Ok. Superman get well soon grin
Dude must be thinking those robbers are from nairaland romance section. Only making noise with no action grin

1 Like

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by temblor1(m): 10:58am On Nov 05, 2017
Daeylar:

If stupid comments like this excite you then look for your kind.
Don't litter my mentions with your stupidity.
Seems I Struck A Cord. Feels Awfully Stupid For You To Stick With Lesbianism After High School; From Reply. Its Not Just Ok Toasting A Female On This Thread. Go Get Some D!Ck B!Tch
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by kflex0: 11:10am On Nov 05, 2017
black ebony Ass clapping am so wet already https://creamywet..com.ng/2017/11/watch-my-ass-clapping.html?m=1
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:11am On Nov 05, 2017
temblor1:

I think Seun should create a lesbian section for you

Dem plenty here o. Lesbians, gays and their apologists. When you point out their madness, they tag you homophobic.
God will help us.

1 Like

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by temblor1(m): 11:27am On Nov 05, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Dem plenty here o. Lesbians, gays and their apologists. When you point out their madness, they tag you homophobic.
God will help us.
Haba!
This is a thread to sympathise with thepussyhunter being shot.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 05, 2017
temblor1:

Seems I Struck A Cord. Feels Awfully Stupid For You To Stick With Lesbianism After High School; From Reply. Its Not Just Ok Toasting A Female On This Thread. Go Get Some D!Ck B!Tch

grin grin grin Dude, abeg chill. WTH?! Our clothes were on, four feet on the ground....why is this an issue for you? what, two girls can't talk like this without it being misconstrued? It was insensitive of us to derail the thread for a bit, but it's back on course now; and you're only derailing again with this thing you're starting.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Daeylar(f): 11:44am On Nov 05, 2017
temblor1:

Seems I Struck A Cord Feels Awfully Stupid For You To Stick With Lesbianism After High School; From Reply. Its Not Just Ok Toasting A Female On This Thread. Go Get Some D!Ck B!Tch

Lol find your fellow fools who enjoy such nonsense.
You've seen some already, grin grin continue your foolishness with them.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by temblor1(m): 11:51am On Nov 05, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

grin grin grin Dude, abeg chill. WTH?! Our clothes were on, four feet on the ground....why is this an issue for you? what, two girls can't talk like this without it being misconstrued? It was insensitive of us to derail the thread for a bit, but it's back on course now; and you're only derailing again with this thing you're starting.
So Much For "The Sensitivity" That Will Make Two Girls Above Puberty Insensitive On A Thread Like This.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by makydebbie(f): 11:55am On Nov 05, 2017
temblor1:

So Much For "The Sensitivity" That Will Make Two Girls Above Puberty Insensitive On A Thread Like This.
Bro you're derailing unnecessarily. It's nobody's business if they're lesbians. Why do Nigerians like carrying matter on their heads like this? Drinking panadol for another person headache. Misplaced priorities.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by temblor1(m): 11:55am On Nov 05, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol find your fellow fools who enjoy such nonsense. You've seen some already, grin grin continue your foolishness with them.
Think I'll Pass
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by temblor1(m): 11:59am On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Bro you're derailing unnecessarily. It's nobody's business if they're lesbians. Why do Nigerians like carrying matter on their heads like this? Drinking panadol for another person headache. Misplaced priorities.
Are Ghanians Any Different? Pls Dont Quote Me Cos You I Respect A Bit
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Fornication: 12:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie:

lesbaianism is a crime. I will report them.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Fornication: 12:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

how can we know that your clothes were on and your feet on the ground?
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by makydebbie(f): 12:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
temblor1:

Are Ghanians Any Different? Pls Dont Quote Me Cos You I Respect A Bit
Yes! We mind our business. angry

This thread is dedicated to a brother who was shot. The only respect you can give him now is to drop your prayers and leave. If you want to fight, let it be on another thread. You've derailed enough just like they did and you're just going to prolong it again. Then the purpose of the thread has been defeated or worse, it'll be deleted.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by makydebbie(f): 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2017
Fornication:

lesbaianism is a crime. I will report them.
Whatever rocks your boat.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Donaldduke2019(m): 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2017
Is this a WhatsApp thread or what....U guys should shift the useless discussion to another thread

Anybody updates on of our hommies??
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
temblor1:

Will you stop it already? What is this nonsense? You're talking about being sensitive but you're continuously derailing this thread. If you have no messages of goodwill for Thepussyhunter, why don't you just move on? Why do you have to drag us back into this place, to create more posts that are unrelated to the topic?

Try to get over it. It never really was your business in the first place. And if you're still concerned, rest assured the mods would delete extraneous material if you want to push the button.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
OMG.

We wish him well, IJN, may he remain alive and not give up the ghost.
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
Fornication:

how can we know that your clothes were on and your feet on the ground?

grin, good man, at least you have a sense of humor. You'll have to take my word for it. wink
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Fornication: 12:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

grin, good man, at least you have a sense of humor. You'll have to take my word for it. wink

okay, I believe you.

1 Like

Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 05, 2017
Donaldduke2019:
Is this a WhatsApp thread or what....U guys should shift the useless discussion to another thread

Anybody updates on of our hommies??
Do you try calling? His lines has been switch off since morning. His sis is yet to call as promised...
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Donaldduke2019(m): 12:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Do you try calling? His lines has been switch off since morning. His sis is yet to call as promised...
same here too...even tried calling sunshineG but his number ain't reachable
Re: Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment by Daeylar(f): 12:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
I'm sorry for derailing though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Do This Come Out Of My System Whenever My Boyfriend Visits (adult Pic) / Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? / Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.