Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,956 members, 7,799,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

INEC Training Of Adhoc Staffs for Anambra Gubernatorial Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Training Of Adhoc Staffs for Anambra Gubernatorial Election (731 Views)

PDP Postpones Edo Gubernatorial Election Primary Election Until June 23 / NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) / INEC Currently Recruiting Adhoc Staffs For 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Training Of Adhoc Staffs for Anambra Gubernatorial Election by Spylord48: 7:31pm On Nov 04, 2017
Anambra state gubernatorial election is almost around the corner and I want to enquire if anyone here knows the time INEC will start training it's Adhoc staffs for the election and how one can participate in it.
I was opportuned to participate in 2015 general elections and I know something tangible came out from it.This election will also live up to the expectations.
Please if you know the time and procedures involved in this year own kindly pass the information here. This information might also be of help to other Nairalanders from Anambra that will like to work as adhoc staffs during the election too
Re: INEC Training Of Adhoc Staffs for Anambra Gubernatorial Election by Spylord48: 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
people viewing without commenting! Does it mean that it is ghost that will conduct the election?
Re: INEC Training Of Adhoc Staffs for Anambra Gubernatorial Election by TheKingdom: 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2017
Spylord48:
people viewing without commenting! Does it mean that it is ghost that will conduct the election?

We will boycott the stupid elections
Re: INEC Training Of Adhoc Staffs for Anambra Gubernatorial Election by Spylord48: 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
Somebody help me with information or an answer please
Re: INEC Training Of Adhoc Staffs for Anambra Gubernatorial Election by Ogoscco(f): 5:40am On Dec 05, 2017
Pls how far the payment of the last gubernatorial election held on Nov.2017.Inec should pay us

(1) (Reply)

Meet The People Of Anambra East/west: Hon. TONY NWOYE'S CONSITUTENCY / Kogi: Kabba Trad. Council apologize to Gov. Bello over Dino Melaye(Photos) / BREAKING: 15 killed, 53 injured in suicide attacks on Borno market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.