Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,672 members, 7,801,937 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Stupidity Is When A Woman Kneels To Greet Her Pastor But... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stupidity Is When A Woman Kneels To Greet Her Pastor But... (809 Views)

Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers / Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stupidity Is When A Woman Kneels To Greet Her Pastor But... by Veducci: 9:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
Stupidity is:

1. when you kneel down to greet your pastor and stand up to challenge your husband and call him names.

2. When your boss shouts at you for not delivering on your target and you meekly say, "yes sir", but the moment your husband makes an observation you tear him to shreds with your mouth.

Add yours.
Re: Stupidity Is When A Woman Kneels To Greet Her Pastor But... by benzene00: 9:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
Re: Stupidity Is When A Woman Kneels To Greet Her Pastor But... by Chuknovski(m): 9:13pm On Nov 04, 2017
when she spends hours cooking only to tell husband your food is in the kitchen
Re: Stupidity Is When A Woman Kneels To Greet Her Pastor But... by Chuknovski(m): 9:14pm On Nov 04, 2017
after hours of sex at night with husband and she continues malice in the morning
Re: Stupidity Is When A Woman Kneels To Greet Her Pastor But... by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 04, 2017
THIS IS REALITY, THE BITTER TRUTH!
Re: Stupidity Is When A Woman Kneels To Greet Her Pastor But... by Cutehector(m): 9:28pm On Nov 04, 2017
You are right
Re: Stupidity Is When A Woman Kneels To Greet Her Pastor But... by Princessjoke(f): 9:30pm On Nov 04, 2017
Re: Stupidity Is When A Woman Kneels To Greet Her Pastor But... by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
Awon omo tikabodi niyen grin grin
Re: Stupidity Is When A Woman Kneels To Greet Her Pastor But... by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 04, 2017
She refers to her pastor who is not up to 30 yrs as daddy but to her husband she refers to him as mumu man

1 Like

Re: Stupidity Is When A Woman Kneels To Greet Her Pastor But... by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
Daddy(pastor) is always making sense, but to her hubby...sometimes the way u reason ehn.... undecided[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Girlfriend, 26, Chops Off Her Boyfriend's Joystick While He's Asleep / I’m Engaged But I Am Having The Greatest S*x Of My Life With My Childhood Friend / Video: A Nigerian Slim Guy Hammering A Facebook Girl Forcefully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.