Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

What Are You Expecting From Getting Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Expecting From Getting Married? (898 Views)

Have U Ever Came From Getting Head ? / If Money Is Delaying You From Getting Married, Read This / Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Expecting From Getting Married? by FitnessDoctor: 10:30pm On Nov 04, 2017
Hello, guys, it's your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

Disappointment is one of the major reasons of divorce these days i.e apart from cheating. Most ladies expect this and that and unfortunately after dancing to the altar and getting married, they get faced with the reality of marriage.

Some time ago a couple who dated for 6 years, divorce after 6 months of marriage. According to the reason for their divorce, they said that it was because marriage is not the same thing as a relationship. More responsibilities and failed expectations, simply it was different from what they expected.

So, ladies and gents (especially ladies). What are you expecting from getting married?
Re: What Are You Expecting From Getting Married? by wtfCode: 10:32pm On Nov 04, 2017
Make i go sleep first.
Re: What Are You Expecting From Getting Married? by pappy4real(m): 10:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
simplicity, companionship n reality r what digs for me
Re: What Are You Expecting From Getting Married? by NwaAmaikpe: 10:35pm On Nov 04, 2017
shocked

The best way to thrive and walk into marriage is without any expectations.

That way, you won't feel so bad when you get hurt,
you won't think twice when you have to walk away.
You'd stay put and strong when everyone thought you'd crack and call it quits.

Simply because;
You had no expectations.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are You Expecting From Getting Married? by FitnessDoctor: 10:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
cc: lalasticlala
Re: What Are You Expecting From Getting Married? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 04, 2017
I don't want to get married. At least not so soon..[
I don't have time to be tied down, I'm like an eagle, i love to explore.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Expecting From Getting Married? by FitnessDoctor: 10:40pm On Nov 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Simply because;
You had no expectations.

That is like running a business and having no expectations, you would already have your expectations for the number of kids you would have, for the gender of kids you would have, for what you would do on your 10th, 20th, 30th 40th and 50 marriage anniversary. You would have expectations for the names you would give your children. So there you have it.
Re: What Are You Expecting From Getting Married? by elantraceey(f): 10:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
My only expectation from getting married is companionship, every other thing can fall in place from here.
Re: What Are You Expecting From Getting Married? by madridguy(m): 10:59pm On Nov 04, 2017
To complete my Deen.
Re: What Are You Expecting From Getting Married? by adaksbullet: 11:02pm On Nov 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Simply because;
You had no expectations.
come u these bus angry while his it that u are alway do like u are no every tin? angry angry angry

U are alway of point angry are u tot u are funny? undecided u are no no book u these nwaekpoma bus angry angry
Re: What Are You Expecting From Getting Married? by chibabe259(f): 11:02pm On Nov 04, 2017
Lekwanu Ajuju.
Re: What Are You Expecting From Getting Married? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
Longevity , Support and Unconditional Love
Re: What Are You Expecting From Getting Married? by Divay22(f): 12:11am On Nov 05, 2017
Expecting we both work hand in hand to make things work... We won't be just a couple but on one Team..
We'll fight together, loss together and win together and others shall be added unto us...

Won't be a rollercoaster ride, but one can only hope for the best.
Re: What Are You Expecting From Getting Married? by Dasherz(f): 12:15am On Nov 05, 2017
true and real friendship, and an amazing lover, a good partner in crime
Re: What Are You Expecting From Getting Married? by wordbank(m): 3:24am On Nov 05, 2017
Steady yanshing till I collapse

1 Like

Re: What Are You Expecting From Getting Married? by EYIBLESSN(m): 4:00am On Nov 05, 2017
Peace and Peace of Mind
Re: What Are You Expecting From Getting Married? by Twizzy30(m): 7:40am On Nov 05, 2017
like my bruh up there said. make we dey fucxk ourselves till thy kingdom come. for bathroom, balcony, toilet, bedroom, staircase, dining.
Re: What Are You Expecting From Getting Married? by Divay22(f): 7:55am On Nov 05, 2017
wordbank:
Steady yanshing till I collapse [/quote
[quote author=Twizzy30 post=62086546]like my bruh up there said. make we dey fucxk ourselves till thy kingdom come. for bathroom, balcony, toilet, bedroom, staircase, dining.
Apart from the yanshing una no go eat grin grin
Re: What Are You Expecting From Getting Married? by Twizzy30(m): 7:58am On Nov 05, 2017
[quote author=Divay22 post=62086859][/quote]i say i go fucck am sotey my leg nd her leg go dey shake to stand. no worry abt food, god go provide grin
Re: What Are You Expecting From Getting Married? by Divay22(f): 8:02am On Nov 05, 2017
Twizzy30:
i say i go fucck am sotey my leg nd her leg go dey shake to stand. no worry abt food, god go provide grin
Lol..
No go kill people children o grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Are You Expecting From Getting Married? by muller101(m): 8:15am On Nov 05, 2017
Expect nothing tangible in marriage. But if u insist then prepare to swim inside the river of sorrows. U will say kids . But don't forget we have baby mamas grin
Re: What Are You Expecting From Getting Married? by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 05, 2017
Love,care,happiness,companionship and also having my own children by God's grace.
Re: What Are You Expecting From Getting Married? by Twizzy30(m): 10:15am On Nov 05, 2017
Divay22:

Lol..
No go kill people children o grin grin
you know guys like me wey no dey get correct Bleep for teenage, youth days. na to fucck like mad man when we marry. i say go fucck i go dey sweat inside my brain grin
Re: What Are You Expecting From Getting Married? by Kobicove(m): 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
wordbank:
Steady yanshing till I collapse

You will eventually get bored undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Your Good Attitude Keeps A Man / They Say Flagyl Fushes Stds. Doctors, Please Get In Here. / Right Time To Say I Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.