Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,472 members, 7,801,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. (51171 Views)

German Citizens Hold 400-Car Motorcade To Show Support For Russia / Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) / Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by Explorers(m): 6:22am On Nov 05, 2017
The Secret Service gave Americans a rare glimpse into how they transport the President's specially-equipped motorcade across the world on Saturday.

Pictures posted to the Twitter account belonging to the elite federal law enforcement agency shows a fleet of vehicles loaded into the fuselage of the monstrous C-17 Globemaster transport aircraft.

The images were taken as President Donald Trump heads east on a 12-day, five country trip to Asia where he's expected to reassure allies on a host of concerns including security and economic issues.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5050531/Secret-Service-post-pictures-Beast.html

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by PDPGuy: 6:32am On Nov 05, 2017
See how our taxes are being spent! In fact, no president can be harmed while he/she rides in the “beast”.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 6:34am On Nov 05, 2017
World power

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 05, 2017
Explorers smiley

15 Likes

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by orijintv(m): 6:38am On Nov 05, 2017
PDPGuy:
See how our taxes are being spent! In fact, no president can be harmed while he/she rides in the “beast”.

Your money kwa? How much you contribute buy the motor? Abi u think say na Buhari dem dey talk about grin

408 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by Queenlovely(f): 6:40am On Nov 05, 2017
I believe in Nigeria

652 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by Explorers(m): 6:41am On Nov 05, 2017
The US government is working on a new 'Beast,' officially called 'Cadillac One,' with General Motors tasked with producing the new presidential vehicle.

Details of the new limousine are shrouded in secrecy, but glimpses of a camouflaged prototype have been spotted ahead of its arrival to the White House.

The program to build an unspecified number of presidential vehicles is reportedly set at $15.8 million and is scheduled for completion early next year.

The current model, used by former President Barack Obama and now Trump, cost an estimated $1.5 million.

The president has 12 identical limos in rotation, which are stored at Secret Service's headquarters and under surveillance 24-hours a day.

President sometimes travels in a heavily-armored Chevrolet Suburban as Ground Force One rather than The Beast.

The armoured Chevrolet Suburban also serve as communication vehicle with sateline and direct line to the WhiteHouse and Pentagon from anywhere around the world.

President Obama’s Motorcade in the Ancient City of Petra, Jordan. Date Undocumented.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by Queenlovely(f): 6:43am On Nov 05, 2017
God bless Nigeria

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by PDPGuy: 6:43am On Nov 05, 2017
orijintv:

Your money kwa? How much you contribute buy the motor? Abi u think say na Buhari dem dey talk about grin

Lol

The money paid as taxes by all working residents of the US - rich, middle class, or working class - buys and maintains those presidential vehicles

10 Likes

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by Blakjewelry(m): 6:44am On Nov 05, 2017
Nice one.. Anyway why won't they over secure their president when anything want to kill them. Well they started the killing of their president by themselves

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by fagbohun4j(m): 6:49am On Nov 05, 2017
A day won't pass by without me checking on explorers profile for new topics. Nice one bro.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by free2ryhme: 6:51am On Nov 05, 2017
The whites have a good understanding of how things should work and making life bearable
Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by NeeKlaus: 6:56am On Nov 05, 2017
Lol..so all these luxury for Trump just 'cause he's the President of the United States?

Anyway, Dear NLders, it's my birthday today. A show of love on my special day would be amazing. cheesy

165 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by obojememe: 6:59am On Nov 05, 2017
okay

120 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by Cutehector(m): 7:01am On Nov 05, 2017
I wonder the kyn car wey Dino melaye go drive if he ever become president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by xreal: 7:03am On Nov 05, 2017
I saw a picture where a woman was ridding a bicycle and the President's motorcade passed by her on the same road.

I love my country.
That can't happen. They will block all the roads that the president will pass 24 hrs earlier.

33 Likes

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by xreal: 7:05am On Nov 05, 2017
NeeKlaus:
Lol..so all these luxury for Trump just 'cause he's the President of the United States?

Anyway, Dear NLders, it's my birthday today. A show of love on my special day would be amazing. cheesy

Happy Birthday.

The first 'like' u got is from me.

15 Likes

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by NeeKlaus: 7:07am On Nov 05, 2017
xreal:

Happy Birthday.
The first 'like' u got is from me.
Thank you, Boss..

1 Like

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by OboOlora(f): 7:14am On Nov 05, 2017
Cutehector:
And na Prado we dey use for Aso rock.. Thunder fire poverty
Prado? Baba nor be S500 2017 bulletproof ur president de use ni?

15 Likes

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by sdindan: 7:15am On Nov 05, 2017
O
PDPGuy:

Please who is this!?

2 Likes

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by ruggedtimi(m): 7:17am On Nov 05, 2017
plate number not covered... cool!
Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by Cutehector(m): 7:18am On Nov 05, 2017
OboOlora:

Prado? Baba nor be S500 2017 bulletproof ur president de use ni?
e reach america own?

2 Likes

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 05, 2017
amazing
Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 05, 2017
I thought it was Nigeria's
Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by jrotiweteku: 7:19am On Nov 05, 2017
we press, impress and express

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by Gokoyer1401: 7:23am On Nov 05, 2017
Thanks alot for this Post!
Explorers:
The Secret Service gave Americans a rare glimpse into how they transport the President's specially-equipped motorcade across the world on Saturday.

Pictures posted to the Twitter account belonging to the elite federal law enforcement agency shows a fleet of vehicles loaded into the fuselage of the monstrous C-17 Globemaster transport aircraft.

The images were taken as President Donald Trump heads east on a 12-day, five country trip to Asia where he's expected to reassure allies on a host of concerns including security and economic issues.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5050531/Secret-Service-post-pictures-Beast.html

1 Like

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by Luukasz(m): 7:23am On Nov 05, 2017
Its not a new thing bruhv, even though it doesn't occur in this part of the world where we are. But if you are vast with the foreign films, you would have seen it a couple of times

4 Likes

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by Tobwins: 7:28am On Nov 05, 2017
Nigeria the most funny country i have ever seen

3 Likes

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by Lekan6ix: 7:28am On Nov 05, 2017
PDPGuy:
see this one ooo....you donn ever pay tax for your life?

8 Likes

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by Luukasz(m): 7:29am On Nov 05, 2017
PDPGuy:
You think no president can be harmed in the beast.. I doubt that, its just that there aren't guys who are interested or ambitious in harming the president. If they are, they will definitely find loop holes in the beast. Besides conspiracy with some of the Presidents special agents can go a long way as well.

4 Likes

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by Xkay29(m): 7:30am On Nov 05, 2017
if it is Africa,his head would be called for immediately.anyway whites too are not saints.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat / La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video) / Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.