Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Breathtaking Photos From My Phone Lens - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Breathtaking Photos From My Phone Lens (7692 Views)

Photos From Computer Village Carnival 2019 Edition / Photos From Tecno Children Christmas Party In Lagos / Photos From Tecno Spark 3 Unveiling In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breathtaking Photos From My Phone Lens by Jengbetiele: 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2017
jaxxy:
I like the way u made use of just an iPhone 5s to achieve such HD pictures and views. I think Samsung can do same or better tho. smiley
yes you are right Samsung can do better to be honest grin
Re: Breathtaking Photos From My Phone Lens by christaddicted: 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2017
Jengbetiele:

No problem...what’s your email address?

pius4houston@gmail.com
Re: Breathtaking Photos From My Phone Lens by Jengbetiele: 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2017
I just want to share everything with you guys

Re: Breathtaking Photos From My Phone Lens by Jengbetiele: 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2017
More.....

Re: Breathtaking Photos From My Phone Lens by Jengbetiele: 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
MasterEmmanu3l:

I'd like to make such artistry as seen here. If you may, a couple of lines or so, indulge me on how to get similar end results.

I, too, own an iPhone(a 6s, to be precise), and like you, I believe its camera is more than wonderful. Believe me, I know this.
So, please, Indulge me.

For a start you just need to get a hold on your phone focus and exposure. You probably need to google those two features and how they work on all cameras. Then try out this little exercise. Look for a subject (maybe a flower) move your phone camera close to the flower, you will see a square appear on your screen. Position your phone such that your image(flower) remains within that square. Then take the shot and watch how everything else in the background fades apart from your image that is embedded in the square. Many atimes we have unconsciously used these features without knowing.

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Photos From My Phone Lens by Jengbetiele: 5:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
See more....

Re: Breathtaking Photos From My Phone Lens by Jengbetiele: 5:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
I was abit bored at work and then I decided to create a scene...

Re: Breathtaking Photos From My Phone Lens by Jengbetiele: 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
My Alma mata....

Re: Breathtaking Photos From My Phone Lens by Jengbetiele: 5:10pm On Nov 05, 2017
More...

Re: Breathtaking Photos From My Phone Lens by Jengbetiele: 5:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
Days when I am home sick, I travel through my stove grin.Yes I make good food as well

Re: Breathtaking Photos From My Phone Lens by deor03(m): 5:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
It's very easy to spot a brain that is not exposed to fumes from Danfo , Noise for Generators and misrule from their Government.

11 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Photos From My Phone Lens by Jengbetiele: 5:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
I didn’t know my friend was doing to me what I was doing to the beach.....

Re: Breathtaking Photos From My Phone Lens by Jengbetiele: 5:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
More pictures

Re: Breathtaking Photos From My Phone Lens by Jengbetiele: 5:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
On one calm night.....

Re: Breathtaking Photos From My Phone Lens by Rapsowdee01(m): 8:22pm On Nov 05, 2017
SEE O.B.O.....
JUST DEY TRAVEL UPANDAN TO SNAP PICTURE !!!!!!

GOD..... CHANGE MY STORY BIKO
Re: Breathtaking Photos From My Phone Lens by WarriDemon: 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2017
FP sure die
Re: Breathtaking Photos From My Phone Lens by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
Means that our environment is full of dust and cameras dont do a good job of filtering the dust

Especially Ambodes' dusty Lagos
Re: Breathtaking Photos From My Phone Lens by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
Jengbetiele:

For a start you just need to get a hold on your phone focus and exposure. You probably need to google those two features and how they work on all cameras. Then try out this little exercise. Look for a subject (maybe a flower) move your phone camera close to the flower, you will see a square appear on your screen. Position your phone such that your image(flower) remains within that square. Then take the shot and watch how everything else in the background fades apart from your image that is embedded in the square. Many atimes we have unconsciously used these features without knowing.

I am well familiar with the techniques mentioned here. I was(and still am) referring to the editing part; "...a bit of editing"
Re: Breathtaking Photos From My Phone Lens by Gptech(m): 10:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
Keneking:
Means that our environment is full of dust and cameras dont do a good job of filtering the dust

Especially Ambodes' dusty Lagos
Very correct, especially cities.
Re: Breathtaking Photos From My Phone Lens by Youngsage: 10:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
Jengbetiele:
Days when I am home sick, I travel through my stove grin.Yes I make good food as well

okay, okay, you got me here! I couldn't help but comment at this juncture lol. grin tongue

I must say you are a really talented photographer. These shots are way awesome! Professional looking too.

Thanks for sharing your gift with us. smiley

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Photos From My Phone Lens by Donsammi(m): 10:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
Cool pictures man.
it's really Cool

no blame the first commenter that said you're lying.
environment herr back home go kill the pictures.
Our dusty environment
Re: Breathtaking Photos From My Phone Lens by Dollarship(m): 10:33pm On Nov 05, 2017
Op I know you are lying but continue werey
Re: Breathtaking Photos From My Phone Lens by Jengbetiele: 11:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
Youngsage:

okay, okay, you got me here! I couldn't help but comment at this juncture lol. grin tongue

I must say you are a really talented photographer. These shots are way awesome! Professional looking too.

Thanks for sharing your gift with us. smiley

Thanks boss grin

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Photos From My Phone Lens by Jengbetiele: 11:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
Thanks alot bro
Donsammi:
Cool pictures man.

it's really Cool

no blame the first commenter that said you're lying.

environment herr back home go kill the pictures.

Our dusty environment
Re: Breathtaking Photos From My Phone Lens by encryptjay(m): 11:12pm On Nov 05, 2017
Saw your thread couple of hours back, before I clicked, I thought it was going to be one of all these phone marketers. Saw the pics, thought you kidnapped them from Google, so I scrutinised the photos and your profile. Don't blame me, the way you went about with nature appreciation made me think it was foreign masterpiece.
Coding+Photography=Boss
You're good; the way you capture moments is impressive and the story behind every picture is top notch.
Well done.
Re: Breathtaking Photos From My Phone Lens by Jengbetiele: 11:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
encryptjay:
Saw your thread couple of hours back, before I clicked, I thought it was going to be one of all these phone marketers. Saw the pics, thought you kidnapped them from Google, so I scrutinised the photos and your profile. Don't blame me, the way you went about with nature appreciation made me think it was foreign masterpiece.
Coding+Photography=Boss
You're good; the way you capture moments is impressive and the story behind every picture is top notch.
Well done.

Thanks alot lol you can only find them on my instagram page @temmyos

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Photos From My Phone Lens by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 05, 2017
Jengbetiele:

U cant take those pictures with 5s.my sis owns one and i know what am saying.And for those who think am hating check gsmarena for iphone5s samples.This guy just took it from google.Smhundecided
Re: Breathtaking Photos From My Phone Lens by Jengbetiele: 11:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
Street....

Re: Breathtaking Photos From My Phone Lens by Jengbetiele: 11:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
Frenzy007:
U cant take those pictures with 5s.my sis owns one and i know what am saying.And for those who think am hating check gsmarena for iphone5s samples.This guy just took it from google.Smhundecided
Mr in this day and age, it’s difficult to steal peoples intellectual property and get away with it. Why not search for those pictures and give the link hun? And I repeat it’s not about the camera most times it’s about knowing how to use it.
Re: Breathtaking Photos From My Phone Lens by Jengbetiele: 11:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
Bought those mugs yesterday and just experimented with this shot.

Re: Breathtaking Photos From My Phone Lens by Jengbetiele: 11:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
Early days when I was trying to practise long range shot with samsung galaxy note III though

Re: Breathtaking Photos From My Phone Lens by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 05, 2017
Jengbetiele:
Mr in this day and age, it’s difficult to steal peoples intellectual property and get away with it. Why not search for those pictures and give the link hun? And I repeat it’s not about the camera most times it’s about knowing how to use it.
Dude just stop it.I read what you explained to that lady and every techy would know that you are just lying.Those pics are not taking with 5s.undecided.Stop lieing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Review Of The Tecno Phantom Z / My Pastor Uses Mtn And Zain Cheat Codes! / Google Pixel Discussion Thread Anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.