Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (60985 Views)

I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
Come borrow mine grin
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
Left to me don't tell the truth, This world is based on so many lies that we have accepted as truth e.g The JFK Murder by Lee Oswald, and alot of people still think he was responsible so my point is that don't come clean, normally i will advise you to spill the truth but not today, forget about swearing before the priest, not like the priest is going to ask for that and also forget the religious sentiments, you're just swearing before a printed book lol , besides it's just like perjury, if you can't prove it's a lie then you can get away with it, as long as you know it won't come back to bite you. Yes the truth will set you free but not from the consequences.
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by inyangd4: 6:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
if you can live your entire life covering the lie, then go ahead but I wonder how you'd live with such guilt for so long....

1 Like

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by phatnpretty(f): 6:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
Girl the deed has been done, get over it. Don't ever tell him about it, let sleeping dogs lie. It's too late to tell him the truth. Unless you can handle the consequences, he can never trust you again even if he forgives you, he can hate you for that too. It is obvious he proposed because he thought you were a virgin. Be wise girl!!! Most men don't forgive. I wonder why you Lied to him anyway.
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by adegeye38(m): 6:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
Ishilove:

That's the point she and most people fail to see. Lies, fornication, they both sins. If you are scared of the lie, then you should also feel bad about fornicating
exactly
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by bimbotua(f): 6:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin

Most babes will want to know the stuffs you packaged that made the process looks like it's a real deflowering. Trust me wink.
LOL... that's true though
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
Kk
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by sinaj(f): 6:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
wickyyolo:

This thing is not intellectual, when the truth comes out he won't care anymore.

The Coochie is power
He wnt care abt been lied to for long? You think dat wnt raise trust issues?
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by eMDeeLinks: 6:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
Trust me the man knows already
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by 400billionman: 6:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
Cedarseeds:
Please help I had to create a new account for this.

When I was 15, a man in our neighbourhood had sex with me. I was too confused and embarrassed to tell anyone about it. I didn't get pregnant. While growing up, I still remembered the incident and kept away from dating through out my university days.

I met my fiancé in 2014. Somehow I told him I was still a virgin when we were still getting to know ourselves. He asked me to marry him soon after. It seemed as if the main reason he wanted marriage was because he felt I was a decent girl and I didn't want him to find out after our wedding. I did some stuffs to my vagina and we had sex. It was like the whole process of deflowering again. He seemed satisfied.

The issue is that I feel scared starting my marriage on a lie. Standing before the priest when there's a secret between us. We've done the necessary intro. I don't know what to think anymore. Should I let him continue believing he's the only man I've been with?

Tell him if you enjoyed the rape.
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by pek(m): 6:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
I believe you should quiet and continue the preparation. Your guilt is that you will stand before the priest with a lie. But you forgot the lie that you have been sleeping with the guy. If you have told him before you slept with him, it is a different thing. You were a "virgin" when he slept with him. So, move on.
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
bimbotua:
LOL... that's true though
Just coming from profile pic. You're sweet. wink
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Ojeilevbare(m): 6:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
Cry your own cryy
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
freakthingz:

I pity our young girls.

A fully grown adult man having sex with a 15yr old "child" is STATUTORY RAPE

Yes he took advantage of her even if he didn't force himself on her bcus she was still a child and didn't have the same mental capacity or cunning as an adult man

Took advantage, of a fifteen year old?? ..I have a 16yearold yahoo boy codedly driving around his infinity fx35 at the next street.

A minor with full grown tits and back side will kill, steal, commit arson, and other hard crimes and will be allowed to go on trial even possibly punished..why don't they say they are to young, they don't know what they are doing
.but when it's sexx, just to off pant and do the thing...someone will start blaming the adult for rape saying he or she took advantage...I understand what statutory rape is but some countries don't care about such shitss anymore..cos they know these so called minors are the ones calling for it...
95percent of the time it isn't rape....dats why I was asking the OP cos it seems like she was trying to paint a picture that the sexx she had wasn't her consent cos she was young...

some state in united state have reduced statutory rape age from 17yrs 11months to almost 15yrs since in those state 15-16yrs are allowed to drive.

4 Likes

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by freecocoa(f): 6:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
What's there to tell? Mschew

When something serious, that you shouldn't lie about happens now, you will lie with a straight face. What are you claiming now? As if he isn't the only man you've been with.

You were rapêd as a teenager, that's not you choosing to have sex, and I don't see why you must tell him you were rapêd, well unless you like reliving the ordeal.
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by luwabrooklyn(m): 6:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
7Alexander:
At 15 a man had sex with you, or you had sex?
That's the tone of one who doesn't like to take responsibility for their actions. I understand that 15 is not legal, but that's just on paper. You knew what you were doing, no be this naija wey we dey so?

PLEASE WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR VAGINA?
good question my babe own needs extra work oh
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by softboi10: 6:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
Lomprico2:
Tell him if it will gives u peace. If you think you might loose him if u do, then keep shut and live happily ever after. Afterall its not the type of lie that will damage anything.
90% of couples today marry as non virgins and countless lie before, during and after wedding oat.

To me its no biggie undecided
I disagree with you... She said she lied.. And ur saying she shld keep shut
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by bejeria101(m): 6:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
Women! See una life,una go lie sotay satan go enter i.c.u. Your lie! Your life!
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by felifeli: 6:18pm On Nov 05, 2017
Cedarseeds:
Please help I had to create a new account for this.

When I was 15, a man in our neighbourhood had sex with me. I was too confused and embarrassed to tell anyone about it. I didn't get pregnant. While growing up, I still remembered the incident and kept away from dating through out my university days.

I met my fiancé in 2014. Somehow I told him I was still a virgin when we were still getting to know ourselves. He asked me to marry him soon after. It seemed as if the main reason he wanted marriage was because he felt I was a decent girl and I didn't want him to find out after our wedding. I did some stuffs to my vagina and we had sex. It was like the whole process of deflowering again. He seemed satisfied.

The issue is that I feel scared starting my marriage on a lie. Standing before the priest when there's a secret between us. We've done the necessary intro. I don't know what to think anymore. Should I let him continue believing he's the only man I've been with?

Congratulations on your coming divorce
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by buchai: 6:18pm On Nov 05, 2017
@ops you should learn how to move forward stop dwelling in your past at age of 15 you tested the microphone no big deal because nobody forced you to do it and if your mind disturbed you too much tell him at the age of 15 you tested your microphone with your neighbour and that was the first time you gave your apple away to your neighbour's Adam to chop case close life goes on.
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by aystunt: 6:19pm On Nov 05, 2017
Don't quote me though...

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by notttty(m): 6:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
Being a virgin is overrated. Now that you lie already. Fake a rape or fake a medical condition that need you to insert a drug like cyctotec. It's large and can sink into that hole . Aunty please stop lying ooo
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Sunmolar(m): 6:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
I hope you're not telling us another lie? I hope it's only that guy in your neighborhood that got you streamed... sorry I mean screwed.

1 Like

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by makydebbie(f): 6:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
Kondomatic:
Yelz oo, so I can deceive you in peace. grin
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Humanistme: 6:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
dumb aśs bìtch. btw is your fiance a virgin?

modified

If you value that man and your marriage better carry that secret to your grave. there is no way he is going to find out. forget all these people telling you to tell him.

But if you are a dumb bitch tell him.
you already showed your stupidity already by lying then worsened the situation by pretending to be inexperienced during your first intimate moment. borrow yaself some sense.

1 Like

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by SmellingAnus(m): 6:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
sinaj:
You better look for a way to tell him yourself even if it will cost you the wedding.
If he should find out himself he might feel betrayed nd hate u.

If he really loves you, the truth wnt stop him from getting married to you and if tries to stp the wedding just know he doesnt worth it.

I wonder why people lie to their loved ones sad
I personally don't even need a virgin wife... But if she is to lie to me that she is a virgin..
lipsrsealed
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by LEXYCOM: 6:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
Am interested in what to did to be virgin again. That what interest me in Your whole story undecided
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by 2winsboi(m): 6:22pm On Nov 05, 2017
Your fired my sister...

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Damfostopper(m): 6:22pm On Nov 05, 2017
fear woman and safe ur life... d only thing I believe from a female is goodmorning because it's morning and I av seen it is morning

1 Like

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Ishilove: 6:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
OrestesDante:

Just coming from profile pic. You're sweet. wink
So you like 'em big wink grin
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by freecocoa(f): 6:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
inyangd4:
if you can live your entire life covering the lie, then go ahead but I wonder how you'd live with such guilt for so long....
Which guilt?
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Cyrilpac(m): 6:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
Your fiance must be a fool to believe that there is still virgin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Couple Who Met In Secondary School Rock Their Uniforms In Pre-wedding Pics / Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him / "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.