Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (61030 Views)

I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by benjazmin: 7:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
pick a date for ur burial
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by CoolAmbience(m): 7:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
Help you how? Become a virgin or what?
Tell him you are not a virgin...I mean confess and face whatever follows.
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
It's easy here for people to say that the guy is not wroth it if he gets disappointed after her confession.

That kind of deceit is a very dangerous one and every sane guy will want to retrace his step. You used virginity to scam a guy into marriage and you now want to make a confession when the wedding date has been fixed and she thinks it will be easy for such a guy to embrace a lady. Things don't happen the way people thing

Well, it depends on the kind of heart the guy has sha.. Most guys will breakup and find another girl

Tosin, it's way beyond the hymen issue. How can the guy entrust his decisions, his life to such an individual. Also guys, once a lady accepts a proposal, sexual intercourse is permitted. I can prove from ancient Jewish traditions, i wonder why guys wait till wedding for proposal. The guy will feel duped, and won't be able to trust her for life. It's a different thing if he knew she wasn't a virgin, that's different matter entirely, this one is a dupe, a fraudster, a liar, a murder, she doesn't deserve that marriage
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by YourWife(f): 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
Cedarseeds:
Please help I had to create a new account for this.

When I was 15, a man in our neighbourhood had sex with me. I was too confused and embarrassed to tell anyone about it. I didn't get pregnant. While growing up, I still remembered the incident and kept away from dating through out my university days.

I met my fiancé in 2014. Somehow I told him I was still a virgin when we were still getting to know ourselves. He asked me to marry him soon after. It seemed as if the main reason he wanted marriage was because he felt I was a decent girl and I didn't want him to find out after our wedding. I did some stuffs to my vagina and we had sex. It was like the whole process of deflowering again. He seemed satisfied.

The issue is that I feel scared starting my marriage on a lie. Standing before the priest when there's a secret between us. We've done the necessary intro. I don't know what to think anymore. Should I let him continue believing he's the only man I've been with?

To talk de hungry u abi? No just keep that your mouth shut! What will it spoil if you just keep quiet? My dear... It's the old woman that swore for you that you will never live a happy life that is talking in your brain, asking you to answer a question no body asked you. Just keep your mouth shut, and live your life!
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by jibs4lv(m): 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
Women pls stop lying to us , after all most of those lies usually hunts back .

To the topic.

You hv perfect the whole things already, keep your marriage , don't tell him because if you do, you have lost the whole things including the trust and respect and furtunately for you ,psychologically, he can't find out

HML in advance .
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by sinaj(f): 7:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooooo!!!!
U should know me by now.....ion do e-fights!!!
Which secret nitori olorun?? What's d big deal about being a virgin!!!! D important thing is datshe is decent D guy already wants to marry her... Why in hell would she now tell him say an uncle once bleeped her?
What's past is past!!! She should look to d future naaaa!!!!
Religion has really milked some people of their God given sense
I dnt think u read her post
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Tomreed(m): 7:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
If it'll give you peace of mind then tell him, if he truly loves you then it'll mean nothing to him
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by bigclem22: 7:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
Cedarseeds:

When I was 15, a man in our neighbourhood had sex with me. I was too confused and embarrassed to tell anyone about it. I didn't get pregnant. While growing up, I still remembered the incident and kept away from dating through out my university days.

I met my fiancé in 2014. Somehow I told him I was still a virgin when we were still getting to know ourselves. He asked me to marry him soon after. It seemed as if the main reason he wanted marriage was because he felt I was a decent girl and I didn't want him to find out after our wedding. I did some stuffs to my vagina and we had sex. It was like the whole process of deflowering again. He seemed satisfied.

The issue is that I feel scared starting my marriage on a lie. Standing before the priest when there's a secret between us. We've done the necessary intro. I don't know what to think anymore. Should I let him continue believing he's the only man I've been with?
go and buy fake virginity kit from jumia or konga and ur problem is solved, that's what girls use to deceive guys this days. Stop disturbing nairalanders
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by luminouz(m): 7:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
sinaj:
I dnt think u read her post
Sinaj..I did.....
Lemme just keep quiet sha......
But to me.....its better to let sleeping dogs lie......
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by simols(m): 7:10pm On Nov 05, 2017
Weh done ma, when u know your thing has turn to borehole. Why are you lien then. Just find means to tell him and beg for forgiveness before your wedding.
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by saintmark88(m): 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
Who be this babe, y u no wise, the man don chop u bfre d wedding nd noting sup, u wan use ur hand spoil matter, something's are better left unsaid...

If what happened to u den is bw u and d dude, den ders no way ur husband will find out except u tell him...so keep shut and enjoy ur life
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Preator: 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
Nigerians and this holy holy mentality. you gave someone "something" as new. he opened the package and found it "sealed" as stated.( I wonder if the guy self na virgin cos wetin u do to convince am still eludes me). case closed. enjoy your marital life, keep your coochie for your husband and stay faithful. go and sin no more.
NB: why do women lie about virginity anyway? only ardent religionists still use that as a criterion for marriage. as long as you are not a slut, free from STDs and can keep yourself in check once married, any man not willing to take you should take the highway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by stabilizer: 7:12pm On Nov 05, 2017
Secrets and lies keep relationships,No matter how careful you are, You will get caught.
A true relationship is where you can tell each other ANYTHING & EVERYTHING, No lies! No secrets.
LIES.. No matter how small or Big always crack or break down the foundation of TRUST.
The truth NEVER hurts as much as the exposure of LIES.

POETIC JUSTICE OR KARMA ?

Practically, Most relationships I know are based on a foundation of LIES & mutually accepted delusion.

Oh baby... Never lie to someone who loves you because LOVE exist when TRUST is your remote control. Never trust someone who lies to you and never lie to someone who trust you. Calm down please, dont read in haste, Mad people everywhere .

Great meetings doesnt makes great people but great decision..That's Nairaland for you. Having read series of advice doesnt mean your opinion is not fair or sensible so my advice to you is ...

podążaj za umysłem
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by kennypedia(m): 7:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
Since God didn't expose you who are you to challenge him, ask for forgiveness and be faithful and loyal to your spouse
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 7:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
A very silly joke, nothing pass honesty, since u both have fvcked & he didn't find out, free telling him, to avoid stories that touch.
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by freakthingz(m): 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Took advantage, of a fifteen year old?? ..I have a 16yearold yahoo boy codedly driving around his infinity fx35 at the next street.

A minor with full grown tits and back side will kill, steal, commit arson, and other hard crimes and will be allowed to go on trial even possibly punished..why don't they say they are to young, they don't know what they are doing
.but when it's sexx, just to off pant and do the thing...someone will start blaming the adult for rape saying he or she took advantage...I understand what statutory rape is but some countries don't care about such shitss anymore..cos they know these so called minors are the ones calling for it...
95percent of the time it isn't rape....dats why I was asking the OP cos it seems like she was trying to paint a picture that the sexx she had wasn't her consent cos she was young...

some state in united state have reduced statutory rape age from 17yrs 11months to almost 15yrs since in those state 15-16yrs are allowed to drive.

Is a 15yr old an adult yes or no?
You didn't have to type all that lol
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by maasoap(m): 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
Cedarseeds:
I did some stuffs to my vagina and we had sex. It was like the whole process of deflowering again. He seemed satisfied.
This has gone beyond only lie, deception has joined too. Your husband will be furious, not because you lied to him but you deceived him and he will use that deception to project the future of you as his wife. The result of his projection will be cancellation of the wedding.
If you won't regret your action concerning the consequences of your confession, go ahead. But if you will, YOUR HUSBAND HAS ALREADY MARRIED A VIRGIN, shut da hell up.
I know a man, his fiance called herself a virgin. After they did it, the man came back to tell me that he didn't see any sign that she was a virgin. I simply told him that many factors could have been responsible for the missing hymen. He believed me and wedding took place.

1 Like

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by kushme: 7:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
Cedarseeds:

I met my fiancé in 2014. Somehow I told him I was still a virgin when we were still getting to know ourselves. He asked me to marry him soon after. It seemed as if the main reason he wanted marriage was because he felt I was a decent girl and I didn't want him to find out after our wedding. I did some stuffs to my vagina and we had sex. It was like the whole process of deflowering again.[/b[b]] He seemed satisfied.

grin grin cheesy pussy manipulator..
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 7:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
Lomprico2:
Tell him if it will gives u peace. If you think you might loose him if u do, then keep shut and live happily ever after. Afterall its not the type of lie that will damage anything.
90% of couples today marry as non virgins and countless lie before, during and after wedding oat.

To me its no biggie undecided
Point of correction, it's 99% bro
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by micynute94(m): 7:18pm On Nov 05, 2017
Cedarseeds:

Trust me, it all feels good keeping a secret till he finds out. I've been in a similar situation and it wasn't funny.
Forget the love.. Love without trust is one of the dangerous atmosphere to live in.. Jealousy begins to creep in, hatred, self distrust, loss of respect n so much more...

It really boils down to d man in question... Some prefer you keep your secrets to yourself ND would be all forgiving should they find out.. While some would prefer you come clean... I belong to the latter category...

Now, coming clean doesn't mean he won't treat you like shiit or something worse, you have to sit down and decide based on his personality...

How do you expect him to feel thinking he was the one that deflowered you only for him to realise he wasn't...

Lies at the very beginning.. Trust me, such foundation doesn't last and the building built upon will certainly collapse... When he found out you've bin a lie from the get-go.. It's easy to start imagining things... Maybe you guys need to go to the hospital to make sure the kids are his.. and the trust keeps deteriorating...

Like I said... to some men out there, ignorance is bliss... I'm just speaking for myself though... Telling means you really feel bad about it and that is your saving grace...

Allowing me to find out, then making up tears won't move me... It means you still have things you are keeping from me which may not be true but you have sown the seed of distrust in me... Making me a Sherlock Holmes in d making... there's a difference between telling ur mum u stole a piece of meat and u r very sorry for it...rather than she finding out.. U didn't confess, u were only caught.. and that would lead to trust issues..

If he hates you for telling him the truth. He will also hate you when he finds out and believe me, the hatred would be on another level you won't imagine... And he might not even get angry at you... #WickedModeActivated...

Guys or shud I say Men can be deviously wicked when it suit us.. Keeping late nights, cheating, zero regards for partner... Rationalising it without feeling guilty because u simply didn't tell us d truth...

If the truth was that easy, trust me... we wouldn't have 1/5 of the issues we are having today...

There's a reason y zeeworld would always remain zeeworld and reality would remain reality.. It's easy for ppl to give advice... A lot of ppl haven't experienced what it feels and for some, they weren't really into the relationship... So it was easy for them to...

Except someone can walk in your shoes, in the same conditions you are in... their advice is just words.. Even mine...
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by marcopollo(m): 7:18pm On Nov 05, 2017
You don,t have to tell him.
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by akinroluka: 7:19pm On Nov 05, 2017
Since he has also had sex with you and he is satisfied, then let it be. He still believe u are a virgin......
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 7:19pm On Nov 05, 2017
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by blessingsonflee(f): 7:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
And the poor man go don dey go about bragging to his friends say na him tear the rubber. Chai eh! . Madam don't start what you can't finish. What if the man that raped you come back in presence of your husband to be to beg for forgiveness?. E be like nollywood movie sha... tell him the truth now before its too late. If u lose him before the marriage trust me you will find someone who will love you even with your past. But if u marry him and have children for him and he finds out somehow you will become a single mother and a bitter one. You don't want none of that
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by tosyne2much(m): 7:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
KreativGenius:

Tosin, it's way beyond the hymen issue. How can the guy entrust his decisions, his life to such an individual. Also guys, once a lady accepts a proposal, sexual intercourse is permitted. I can prove from ancient Jewish traditions, i wonder why guys wait till wedding for proposal. The guy will feel duped, and won't be able to trust her for life. It's a different thing if he knew she wasn't a virgin, that's different matter entirely, this one is a dupe, a fraudster, a liar, a murder, she doesn't deserve that marriage
The magnitude of that lie is way too much bro.. Even if the guy goes on with the wedding, he will always reminisce about such a thing

Imagine, she come still put something to inside the kitty-cat make the thing be like brand new just to scam the brother cheesy

Just imagine say she tell the guy that kind thing cheesy
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by freakthingz(m): 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Took advantage, of a fifteen year old?? ..I have a 16yearold yahoo boy codedly driving around his infinity fx35 at the next street.

A minor with full grown tits and back side will kill, steal, commit arson, and other hard crimes and will be allowed to go on trial even possibly punished..why don't they say they are to young, they don't know what they are doing
.but when it's sexx, just to off pant and do the thing...someone will start blaming the adult for rape saying he or she took advantage...I understand what statutory rape is but some countries don't care about such shitss anymore..cos they know these so called minors are the ones calling for it...
95percent of the time it isn't rape....dats why I was asking the OP cos it seems like she was trying to paint a picture that the sexx she had wasn't her consent cos she was young...

some state in united state have reduced statutory rape age from 17yrs 11months to almost 15yrs since in those state 15-16yrs are allowed to drive.

Then by your logic since a 15yr old is equal in mental capacity and experience to an adult they should be able to vote or become political leaders.

Why don't they reduce it to 13 or 11 at once, it's like your talking from experience, would you have sex with a 15yr old girl if she threw herself at you?

1 Like

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 05, 2017
The annoying thing about idiots like you is that you claim holier than thou than everybody else, better open up to him.
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by hayfloze(m): 7:22pm On Nov 05, 2017
Please, I don't even want to read your story, but you really bleeped up big time...
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
kennypedia:
Since God didn't expose you who are you to challenge him, ask for forgiveness and be faithful and loyal to your spouse
i don't know why this comment made me laugh, let's just hope karma has decided to take an eternal chill pill on her matter
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
The magnitude of that lie is way too much bro.. Even if the guy goes on with the wedding, he will always reminisce about such a thing

Imagine, she come still put something to inside the kitty-cat make the thing be like brand new just to scam the brother cheesy

Just imagine say she tell the guy that kind thing cheesy

Like we've both established, its not about the kitty, but she's a cheap fraudster, the guy will not feel safe around her. Why marry a person we can't trust? Mark her, the marriage will have issues except thre are elders that can calm the guy, this is the only solution, she needs to go speak to people that know the guy before the marriage, so he can decide of his free will to go on with it, otherwise he will say she stole his free will
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Bibi294(f): 7:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
Cedarseeds:

Please tell him... Quilty conscience is something very difficult to deal with...
You won't want to keep that for the rest of your life.. Just tell him everything cos if he gets to know later, that's doom....
Tell
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by freakthingz(m): 7:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Sorry for qouting so many times but your mindset is intriguing, would you marry a 15yr old girl? Just curious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) / "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises / Kenyan Man Chops Off His Joystick & Throws It To Dog, Says It's Of No Use (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.