Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Cau Someone School In Uk If His/her Waec Is Not Good - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cau Someone School In Uk If His/her Waec Is Not Good (625 Views)

Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) / WAEC 2020: Meet Ogwubie Chikemzi Praise Who Made Parallel A's In Her WAEC Result / WAEC Is Confused – MURIC, Reveals What Timetable Can Cause In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cau Someone School In Uk If His/her Waec Is Not Good by Hyfer(m): 9:11am On Nov 05, 2017
Can people school in uk if their waec grades is not ok
Re: Cau Someone School In Uk If His/her Waec Is Not Good by dauddy97(m): 9:45am On Nov 05, 2017
addition to question, can I school in uk with complete neco result
Re: Cau Someone School In Uk If His/her Waec Is Not Good by originals1(m): 11:28am On Nov 05, 2017
Which school did you attend? lipsrsealed
Re: Cau Someone School In Uk If His/her Waec Is Not Good by upload111: 11:38am On Nov 05, 2017
dauddy97:
addition to question, can I school in uk with complete neco result

That may be possible but you may need to take some additional exams
Re: Cau Someone School In Uk If His/her Waec Is Not Good by dauddy97(m): 3:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
upload111:

That may be possible but you may need to take some additional exams
which type of exam again. I initially wanted to study in Estonia but I was told NECO result can't be use. PLS, CAN NECO RESULT BE USE
Re: Cau Someone School In Uk If His/her Waec Is Not Good by suregalluv(f): 6:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
dauddy97:
which type of exam again. I initially wanted to study in Estonia but I was told NECO result can't be use. PLS, CAN NECO RESULT BE USE
no, it can't be used. it is only meant to be used in Nigeria
the additional exams include TOEFL, IGSCE, SAT depending on the school's requirement
Re: Cau Someone School In Uk If His/her Waec Is Not Good by suregalluv(f): 6:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
dauddy97:
no, it can't be used. it is only meant to be used in Nigeria
the additional exams include TOEFL, IGSCE, SAT etc depending on the school's requirement

(1) (Reply)

Unilag 2017/18 Admission Reviewed Merit List / JABU Student Sets New Record, Graduates With 4.90 CGPA / JAMB Releases 2018 Mock Results - How To Check Your Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.