Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? (29935 Views)

four Classes Of Women That May Not Get Married / Which One Do You Prefer Between Being Liked And Respected From People / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 05, 2017
An argument had been on in the last half hour among my friends on this question:

Which of these classes of women would you want for a wife,

1. A well educated, rounded, exposed and intelligent lady with a great job and mouth watering salary but who is bad in bed.
2. A not so educated, ignorant lady, fit only for a house wife but who is superb in bed.

Guys be sincere and give reasons for your choice. Give examples to support your opinion if possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Slayer2: 11:11am On Nov 05, 2017
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Asianguy(m): 11:12am On Nov 05, 2017
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by DanseMacabre(m): 11:12am On Nov 05, 2017
Number One a thousand times over. Sex is overrated.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by nemeomire: 11:13am On Nov 05, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 05, 2017
1 outside and
2 in the house ...

equation balanced....

31 Likes

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by teebankz10(m): 11:13am On Nov 05, 2017
1 and I'll sure EPP in adjusting her sex life....

And for that no two(2) ehn!!!we know what GEJ faced cheesy grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 05, 2017
Now isn't that gold digging??.
Men are gold diggers too.
I am shocked at you guys oooo. heeeeeeeeeegh!!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

This is unfair. So unfair.

11 Likes

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 05, 2017
Gimme number 1 anyday. I can teach her how to be great the way i want it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 05, 2017
doctorkush:
1 outside and
2 in the house ...

equation balanced....

unfaithful husband loading...............

3 Likes

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 05, 2017
thornapple:
I am shocked at you guys oooo. heeeeeeeeeegh!!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Are you number 2 cheesy
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 05, 2017
ScotFree:

Are you number 2 cheesy

Maybe. cheesy
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by swiz123(m): 11:19am On Nov 05, 2017
I'd choose 2.
1 has the tendencies to develop bad character on the long run more than 2.You will have to fight to get her attention and when you finally do,the sex would still be disappointing. Another thing is that she will neglect her children in favor of her work.

Too many reasons I just can't start explaining

34 Likes

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Slayer2: 11:19am On Nov 05, 2017
thornapple:

Which one you be among the two?
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by makydebbie(f): 11:23am On Nov 05, 2017
swiz123:
I'd choose 2.
1 has the tendencies to develop bad character on the long run more than 2.You will have to fight to get her attention and when you finally do,the sex would still be disappointing. Another thing is that she will neglect her children in favor of her work.

Professor in women affairs. Greetings. cheesy

28 Likes

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 05, 2017
Slayer2:

Which one you be among the two?

number 2 grin
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 05, 2017
swiz123:
I'd choose 2.

Now this is a real man and quite honest too. Kudos.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by phintohlar(f): 11:28am On Nov 05, 2017
doctorkush:
1 outside and 2 in the house ...

equation balanced....
God know's your house address, oni ranu
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Slayer2: 11:31am On Nov 05, 2017
thornapple:

number 2 grin

I go still marry you like that grin
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by swiz123(m): 11:33am On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie:

I smell sarcasm

3 Likes

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Slayer2: 11:33am On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie:
What happened to your nose in your dp? I can't seem to find it.

grin
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by makydebbie(f): 11:34am On Nov 05, 2017
swiz123:

I smell sarcasm
I'm not being sarcastic, just surprised with your ideology. tongue
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by LordKO(m): 11:38am On Nov 05, 2017
1 sure pass so long as she's humble. However, she must neither be greedy, self-centered, narcissistic nor disingenuous, else to hell with her.

To articulate incompetents, there's nothing gold digging about anyone that finds a partner/love where there's prosperity, especially when such a person is equally prosperous and doesn't practice opportunism. . . Small-mind people are in the habit of throwing around word's they hear but neither know nor understand its meaning and function.

Money and career accomplishments aside (they don't delight me much), there's nothing much sexier than an ingenious, humble, conscientious, altruistic and ingenuous woman. Sex is overrated

11 Likes

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 05, 2017
phintohlar:
God know's your house address, oni ranu
fine girl why you spoil mouth inside your dp?? is it agbo Jedi you are taking from the stainless cup

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by MhizzAJ(f): 11:46am On Nov 05, 2017
They are all going for number 1

See dem...Gold diggers because they know they can always get number 2 outside

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by phintohlar(f): 11:53am On Nov 05, 2017
doctorkush:
fine girl why you spoil mouth inside your dp?? is it agbo Jedi you are taking from the stainless cup
na plastic origin, the thing too bitter abeg
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 05, 2017
phintohlar:
na plastic origin, the thing too bitter abeg
but e gud for body now... actually it can help slim fit the upper part of you leaving behind a well carved hips and nice curves... just like the one you are almost possessing but will make it awesome..
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by dingbang(m): 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2017
2 anytime. My home and kids are important. I will provide all they want.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Headlesschicken(m): 12:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
cool 2,2 x a life keeper....
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by temblor1(m): 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
1 Dumb Ladies Cant Be Good In Bed, Like The Ones Pillaging This Forum
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Obudupikin: 1:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
No. 1
Don't ask me why.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha And His Wife On Valentine's Day (Photo) / Reactions As Massively Curvy Pantless Lady Seduces Men, Bares Her Vagina / Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.