Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding (19196 Views)

Traditional Wedding Held In Middle Of Flood In Oyo State (Pictures) / Man Dies A Day After His Traditional Wedding (Disturbing Photos) / Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by Emmydo1994(m): 1:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
See The photos of a Nairalander Traditional Wedding We Wish them a HML

Cc: lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by biacan(f): 1:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
GOD bless your home

4 Likes

Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2017
hml life God bless ur home
Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2017
Marriage everywhere.

E come be like say na only me remain.

Na lie, una no fit intimidate me

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by Emmydo1994(m): 1:51pm On Nov 05, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
in due time give your wife's family house a facelift. best wishes

Augustap, ScotFree

6 Likes

Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by Eyimofe2017: 1:59pm On Nov 05, 2017
Congratulations. Love the bride's costume
Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
candlewax:
in due time give your wife's family house a facelift. best wishes

Augustap, ScotFree
That in particular is not his direct responsibility.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
if he could, then no big deal. they are family, also respect could be earned

Augustap
FortifiedCity:
That in particular is not his direct responsibility.

1 Like

Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by Homeboiy: 2:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
They make sense shocked

1 Like

Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 05, 2017
candlewax:
if he could, then no big deal. they are family, also respect could be earned

Augustap
Now you have put it rightly.
Earlier you made it sound as if he was obliged to do it

16 Likes

Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
If he is capable it becomes an obligation.

Augustap
FortifiedCity:
Now you have put it rightly.
Earlier you made it sound as if he was obliged to do it

1 Like

Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 05, 2017
candlewax:
If he is capable it becomes an obligation.

Augustap
If he is capable, that means the wife should be capable too.

So the onus is on the wife to give her maiden house a facelift and not the husband's.

It can never be an obligation to the man. He married the woman and not the woman's family.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
By being capable i meant financial stability, now a husband being buoyant does not translate same for the wife

Augustap
FortifiedCity:
If he is capable, that means the wife should be capable too.

So the onus is on the wife to give her maiden house a facelift and not the husband's.

It can never be an obligation to the man. He married the woman and not the woman's family.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
candlewax:
By being capable i meant financial stability, now a husband being buoyant does not translate same for the wife

Augustap
I know you mean Financial stability. If a man is financially stable in every sense of the word, it should rub off on his wife, even though they might not be on the same level.

9 Likes

Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
A capable man provides for the wife and family, the wife looks up to him, that means the wife is dependent on the wealthy spouse. its impossible to handle a project like renovation, construction if one is dependent. brother, your argument is impotent.

Augustap
FortifiedCity:
I know you mean Financial stability. If a man is financially stable in every sense of the word, it should rub off on his wife, even though they might not be on the same level.

2 Likes

Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by tossie101(f): 2:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
Congrats.. its a worderful thing

1 Like

Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
candlewax:
A capable man provides for the wife and family, the wife looks up to him, that means the wife is dependent on the wealthy spouse. its impossible to handle a project like renovation, construction if one is dependent. brother, your argument is impotent.

Augustap
Yes my argument is 'impotent' because all you see is a man who is wealthy yet his wife depends on him, instead of him to establish her to be able to attend to some issues independently. Don't be that kind of man.

And Stop being myopic. Women are also becoming financial powerhouses these days. Bye.

16 Likes

Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
[b]
dont twist my statements, I never argued the fact that women could attain financial stability, I have big respect for many women in Nigeria that have done well for themselves in respective fields, the joke is on you that thinks the onus to establish a wife lies on the husband. successful people think and make their way, the fact i established my wife is enough reason not to allow her begin a project as such without proving beyond doubts that she is indeed stable financially and not just trying to show off as new millionaires do which in turn affect their equity and set them back. secondly, the fact that a wife is well to do does not take away the responsibilities of a man as head of the family, I will gladly execute such project for my wife not minding her financial status so long i can afford it. Finally, If I can advice someone does such for the wife, what makes you think it will be difficult to empower my wife as the case maybe. having said so its unfortunate I have to remind you of my earlier description of your argument.

Augustap[/b]
FortifiedCity:
Yes my argument is 'impotent' because all you see is a man who is wealthy yet his wife depends on him, instead of him to establish her to be able to attend to some issues independently. Don't be that kind of man.

And Stop being myopic. Women are also becoming financial powerhouses these days. Bye.

2 Likes

Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
Cute
Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
Congrats.
Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by enemyofprogress: 8:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by VickyRotex(f): 8:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
HML! God Bless your home!
Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by free2ryhme: 8:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
congrats to them cheesy
Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by free2ryhme: 8:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by MrGreenMavro: 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
Congrats to them!!

Up Chelsea..... Morata omo iya alata

1 Like

Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by Hivazinc: 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
Wedding up-and-down and people keep saying no money
Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by adamsaleh2019(m): 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
nice

Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by northvietnam(m): 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
I know this chik.....

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Happy married life Ooooo
Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by gurunlocker: 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
E be like say everybody na Nairalander....
Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by chloride6: 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2017
Lovely looking bride...thick African something than can support weight

grin grin grin

Hml

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Old Boys And Girl Of Primary Schools In PH Reunites. / What Are The Essential Roles Of A Best Man? / We Can Make Your Party Glamorous.. Gospel Tungba Juju Package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.