Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. (4258 Views)

Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python / How I Kept A Secret From My Sister To Protect Her Marriage / "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by muller101(m): 11:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
She should poison the baby. shocked
Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:05am On Nov 06, 2017
muller101:
She should poison the baby. shocked
. Hahahahah. This ur advice nah bomb o.This kind thing dey make person vex sha.
Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2017
greatface:
Effects of double dating.

She is really getting nowhere into this as long as the US guy is serious and any paternity test proves him the father.

The best she can do now is to "hope" for a better outcome.

This case is not all about the effect of double dating but effect of PRE-MARITAL SEX, SELFISHNESS and GREED. The lady while dating the Americana knew he was a married man yet kept sleeping with a married man all because of the GLITTERS she gets perhaps in DOLLARS. I have not read any body commenting the root of this problem linking it to PRE-MARITAL SEX as so because we think it is to be 'MODERN' to be sleeping round like ANIMALS. A promiscuous living by deliberate design. All kinds of contraceptives to aid promiscuity, a carnal culture was invented by us, kicking PERENIAL PHILOSOPHIES such as CHASTITY into the gutters.
Sex is no more sacred, its so practiced in the most IRRESPONSIBLE way. Do we forget that, its not all about the PLEASURES but the possiblity of PROCREATION which is an INNOCENT LIFE being manufactured and should be seen as SACRED?

The wisdom of PRIMORDIAL is for a lady to remain a VIRGIN till she gets married which relatively ensures that she is not coming in with another man's child. That's one of the wisdom behind it. Secondly is the possibilty that she wont be sleeping with other men while being married for she wasnt sleeping with them before then, which still makes the possibilty of legitimate children high by such yard stick.

As to this case, this lady is so GUILTY. If not for this circumstances she now finds herself, she most likely would NEVER open up to her current husband that, their son isnt his own. And how did she do it really?! Did they get married immediate when she realized that she was pregnant for the Americana. OH! THE OTHER GUY TOO MUST HAVE BEEN SLEEPING WITH HER BEFORE MARRIAGE, ITS SO EASY A CONVICTION.

We will save ourselves a lot of trouble if we do not trangress very simple rules we classify as ARCHAIC practices since primordial. There is absolutely NOTHING IMPRESSIVE about modernization. Nothing at all to me. Its all INTELLECTUAL VACUITY if you have knowledge about primordial wisdoms which are supra-rational none human.

What should she do? She should seek forgiviness from her current husband while she plans to move to the Americana if he is willing to accept her. Except if her current husband decides to still stand by her while the legitimate biological father takes away what rightly belongs to him, his son while the current husband and her continue with the marital life.
IF WE DONT LIVE EVERY ATOM OF OUR LIVES ON HONESTY. HMMM.......................THINGS CAN NEVER GO SMOOTHLY.

"Three things cannot hide for long, the moon, the sun and the TRUTH" (Gautama Buddha)

Every thing about life is TRUST. Distrust only leads to a RUSTY life. And due to human SELFISHNESS they mostly forget the prepare for the possibility of a WHOLE LIFE that may be an out-come of the pleasures they selfishly want to enjoy during sex. FORGETING ABOUT THE RESPONSIBILTY THAT COULD COME ALONG.
Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
WORDWORLD:

This case is not all about the effect of double dating but effect of PRE-MARITAL SEX, SELFISHNESS and GREED. The lady while dating the Americana knew he was a married man yet kept sleeping with a married man all because of the GLITTERS she gets perhaps in DOLLARS. I have not read any body commenting the root of this problem linking it to PRE-MARITAL SEX as so because we think it is to be 'MODERN' to be sleeping round like ANIMALS. A promiscuous living by deliberate design. All kinds of contraceptives to aid promiscuity, a carnal culture was invented by us, kicking PERENIAL PHILOSOPHIES such as CHASTITY into the gutters.
Sex is no more sacred, its so practiced in the most IRRESPONSIBLE way. Do we forget that, its not all about the PLEASURES but the possiblity of PROCREATION which is an INNOCENT LIFE being manufactured and should be seen as SACRED?

The wisdom of PRIMORDIAL is for a lady to remain a VIRGIN till she gets married which relatively ensures that she is not coming in with another man's child. That's one of the wisdom behind it. Secondly is the possibilty that she wont be sleeping with other men while being married for she wasnt sleeping with them before then, which still makes the possibilty of legitimate children high by such yard stick.

As to this case, this lady is so GUILTY. If not for this circumstances she now finds herself, she most likely would NEVER open up to her current husband that, their son isnt his own. And how did she do it really?! Did they get married immediate when she realized that she was pregnant for the Americana. OH! THE OTHER GUY TOO MUST HAVE BEEN SLEEPING WITH HER BEFORE MARRIAGE, ITS SO EASY A CONVICTION.

We will save ourselves a lot of trouble if we do not trangress very simple rules we classify as ARCHAIC practices since primordial. There is absolutely NOTHING IMPRESSIVE about modernization. Nothing at all to me. Its all INTELLECTUAL VACUITY if you have knowledge about primordial wisdoms which are supra-rational none human.

What should she do? She should seek forgiviness from her current husband while she plans to move to the Americana if he is willing to accept her. Except if her current husband decides to still stand by her while the legitimate biological father takes away what rightly belongs to him, his son while the current husband and her continue with the marital life.
IF WE DONT LIVE EVERY ATOM OF OUR LIVES ON HONESTY. HMMM.......................THINGS CAN NEVER GO SMOOTHLY.

"Three things cannot hide for long, the moon, the sun and the TRUTH" (Gautama Buddha)

Every thing about life is TRUST. Distrust only leads to a RUSTY life. And due to human SELFISHNESS they mostly forget the prepare for the possibility of a WHOLE LIFE that may be an out-come of the pleasures they selfishly want to enjoy during sex. FORGETING ABOUT THE RESPONSIBILTY THAT COULD COME ALONG.
. Thanks bro for ur comment.U nailed it. As we speak now,the Lady is in the hospital due to HBP.She has not bn able to tell her husband. The American guy is contemplating on allowing her take the baby because when we spoked,he said he can't forgive himself if anything happens to her. But my question now is,How will this lady keep this things from her husband Nd still be comfortable knowing fully well that the child is not her husband issue( this is if the American guy decides to let her be)? To me this is just a temporarily measure,I still believe she ve to talk to her husband about it. Before I forget,the American guy gave this two reasons for deciding to allow her take the baby. 1 He said he asked her to abort it then Nd that if she had,there won't be any baby for him to come Nd claim.2 That he doesn't want to break her her home.
Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
Happy Sunday nairalanders. Let me try to make the story short. My friend just called me now to inform me that her marriage is about to crash Nd when I asked why,this is what she told me. Before she got married 2yrs ago,she was befriending a married man based in the U S,the man made her so comfortable Nd travelled to most places within Nd outside the country during those times. Knowing that she can't settle down with the man,she had another guy who was also very much in love with her.She took in for the U S based man,informed him about it Nd the man sent her money to abort the pregnancy, she was so scared that she could not do it . During that period the other guy asked for her hand in marriage Nd she accepted but did not tell him that she is pregnant for another man. Been so dump she told the one based in America that she is getting married but that she could not abort the baby Nd that he should pls stop communicating her,he said fine. Now she has given birth to a baby boy,the guy in U S,has divorced his wife Nd having no male issue,he is back now to claim the baby from her. Her husband is not aware of all this Nd she doesn't know how to go about it. Pls I need matured advice so we can save her. Thanks.

Save my ass, she obviously lied to her current husband that the baby is, you and your friend have no shame. What if she was married to your brother, would you try and save her??
Captain Save a Ho.

1 Like

Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2017
Bidobado:

Save my ass, she obviously lied to her current husband that the baby is, you and your friend have no shame. What if she was married to your brother, would you try and save her??
Captain Save a Ho.
. Bros we re not fighting. The help here is just to know how she is going to break the news to her current husband. Nobody is protecting her..Anyways thanks for ur opinion.
Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by Oyindidi(f): 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
So fake

1 Like

Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
Oyindidi:
So fake
. Maybe that's how you see it. U can't disclose somebody's identity here.
Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by Oyindidi(f): 4:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. Maybe that's how you see it. U can't disclose somebody's identity here.
How can a lady marry another guy knowing she's pregnant for another. Is she married to the other guy?
Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2017
Oyindidi:
How can a lady marry another guy knowing she's pregnant for another. Is she married to the other guy?
. She Nd the American guy were dating but they could not marry because was already married with kids. She found out she was pregnant for him Nd told him,he sent her money to abort the baby but according to her she couldn't because she was scared. Her boy friend in Nigeria here later proposed Nd she accepted. They got married after.May be she tot the guy in America will never come for his baby.
Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by Jennifer89(f): 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2017
Tell your friend that I said that she be mumu in fact her face is next to the word in the dictionary

1 Like

Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2017
Jennifer89:
Tell your friend that I said that she be mumu in fact her face is next to the word in the dictionary
. Exactly what we all including her colleagues in her office told her.

1 Like

Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by Oyindidi(f): 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. She Nd the American guy were dating but they could not marry because was already married with kids. She found out she was pregnant for him Nd told him,he sent her money to abort the baby but according to her she couldn't because she was scared. Her boy friend in Nigeria here later proposed Nd she accepted. They got married after.May be she tot the guy in America will never come for his baby.
She was sleeping with both of them. This one is strong. I do tell young ladies to use their head in the game of love. There are pregnancies you don't have to tell the guy that impregnated you. Do your thing in silence, how will she get out of this mess without been hurt. Tell her to confess to her husband. She played the card wrongly.
Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2017
Some women truly have fish brain. So she never thought that some day, the man will look for his son?

For deceiving her husband, she is evil. Divorce fall on her.

1 Like

Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2017
Oyindidi:
She was sleeping with both of them. This one is strong. I do tell young ladies to use their head in the game of love. There are pregnancies you don't have to tell the guy that impregnated you. Do your thing in silence, how will she get out of this mess without been hurt. The her to confess to her husband. She played the card wrongly.
. Yea she was sleeping with both of them. Her greatest undoing was letting the guy knew she didn't abort the baby. She bleeped up big time.

1 Like

Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by Oyindidi(f): 5:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. Yea she was sleeping with both of them. Her greatest undoing was letting the guy knew she didn't abort the baby. She bleeped up big time.
Nope, her greatest undoing was telling him she was pregnant... How much will it cost to do abortion? Make she carry her cross. Let her tell her husband
Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by Hector09(m): 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2017
Let me ask this question, when we some one ever post a true life in this platform and not all these fabricated stories mostly in romance section

1 Like

Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
Oyindidi:
Nope, her greatest undoing was telling him she was pregnant... How much will it cost to do abortion? Make she carry her cross. Let her tell her husband
. I think you re right. She is already carrying her cross. The only way out is to tell her husband but I guess is not going to be an easy stuff. But that's the only option for her.
Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by Oyindidi(f): 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. I think you re right. She is already carrying her cross. The only way out is to tell her husband but I guess is not going to be an easy stuff. But that's the only option for her.
is she a Christian? If yes, let her involve their Pastor.
Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. Bros we re not fighting. The help here is just to know how she is going to break the news to her current husband. Nobody is protecting her..Anyways thanks for ur opinion.

Sorry if I came on too hard, I was just annoyed that as a man, yiu can't seem to see the product of a disgusting game women play on us.
It's not funny raising another man's child thinking it's yours.
A Nigerian medical doctor in florida got life in prison for killing his Nigerian wife.
She kept a 15 years secret, that he was the father of the boy, meanwhile she was in constant communication with the real father, as far as sending him updates and pics as the little child grew into a young man.
She left her Facebook logged in and forgot to sign out when she left for work. Her husband found out, waited for her to come home and he smashed her skull to pieces. He is prison for life, she is dead, the boy is in foster care, the real father lost his son all because of a lying disgusting Wh0re like your friend.

3 Likes

Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2017
Oyindidi:
is she a Christian? If yes, let her involve their Pastor.
. Right now she is in the hospital Nd her pastor is there but I don't know if she has told him yet. She bn on admission for sometimes now.But I guess that's another option,maybe he can't help to talk to her husband.
Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by Oyindidi(f): 5:25pm On Nov 18, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. Right now she is in the hospital Nd her pastor is there but I don't know if she has told him yet. She bn on admission for sometimes now.But I guess that's another option,maybe he can't help to talk to her husband.
Lol, some secrets are deadly. Let her open up to him, let him counsel her.

Chai! See goneshocked
Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
Bidobado:

Sorry if I came on too hard, I was just annoyed that as a man, yiu can't seem to see the product of a disgusting game women play on us.
It's not funny raising another man's child thinking it's yours.
A Nigerian medical doctor in florida got life in prison for killing his Nigerian wife.
She kept a 15 years secret, that he was the father of the boy, meanwhile she was in constant communication with the real father, as far as sending him updates and pics as the little child grew into a young man.
She left her Facebook logged in and forgot to sign out when she left for work. Her husband found out, waited for her to come home and he smashed her skull to pieces. He is prison for life, she is dead, the boy is in foster care, the real father lost his son all because of a lying disgusting Wh0re like your friend.
. I can understand u bro. Even me at first I was so hard Nd mad at her when she called to narrate her predicament to me.To be honest with u,its not easy advising her,all I could tell her was to tell her husband or deal with it. I brought it up here to see if there s any other option but no,majority re saying she should tell her husband.
Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, some secrets are deadly. Let her open up to him, let him counsel her.

Chai! See goneshocked
. The way I'm seeing it,the marriage is shattered already because no man can take that.
Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. Thanks bro for ur comment.U nailed it. As we speak now,the Lady is in the hospital due to HBP.She has not bn able to tell her husband. The American guy is contemplating on allowing her take the baby because when we spoked,he said he can't forgive himself if anything happens to her. But my question now is,How will this lady keep this things from her husband Nd still be comfortable knowing fully well that the child is not her husband issue( this is if the American guy decides to let her be)? To me this is just a temporarily measure,I still believe she ve to talk to her husband about it. Before I forget,the American guy gave this two reasons for deciding to allow her take the baby. 1 He said he asked her to abort it then Nd that if she had,there won't be any baby for him to come Nd claim.2 That he doesn't want to break her her home.

Just imagine the kind of drama around an 'INNOCENT CHILD'S LIFE' . Hmmm............. very, very sad, really pathetic indeed. How our IRRESPONSIBILE SELFISHNESS, rob on the innocent.

Well, from your current information let's try to put all reflections on the table and see.

1. Did they Americana didn't envisage the possibility of breaking her home if he requested for what rightly belongs to him, HIS SON before?

2. So, why is he talking about backing out now while giving his reason as "he doesn't want to break her home" when he should have put that into consideration before making such a move.

3. To be very honest with you JONNYSPUTE, we have to ask, for they are not the same thing. Is his interest her home or his son? Why the sudden backing out based on her home not to be broken, won't this innocent child become BROKEN in the future after becoming matured and unforeseen events leads to TRUTH?

5. And why should anybody think he is sincere about not wanting to break her home when he himself couldn't keep his from breaking. Is it not as a result of DIVORCE as per his own marriage that is a reason to all this couple with the fact that his former wife gave birth to only daughters. (I always wonder why some men, can't be grateful for having daughters. Most times daughters are very, very sympathetic to their fathers at old age than the male child. Its only part of the ingratitude in man when you are blessed with one sex and you ain't still happy. If its a case of no child at all and for years. WON'T YOU BE GRATEFUL IF THE ONLY CHILD IS A GIRL?)

4. Well, for as you have rightly said, this is only a "TEMPORARY MEASURE" which of course is to only give her some relief as to what she is presently passing through. FOR SURE!!! He is going to bounce back and very strategically in the nearest future to claim his blood.

5. The fact that he once told her to abort the baby which she didn't doesn't change the fact of the REALITY of the existence of his child who was meant to die, HIS SON.

6. As long as this Americana knows that he has a son he is going to come for him when the time is due. Not in this age should we expect otherwise which more than ever before no one needs to be forced to go to shrines to swear but simple DNA test is enough evidence to put all doubts to rest.

So, what am I saying. It is best that they solve this problem now and forever and drop all their SELFISHNESS and concentrate on the INNOCENT CHILD'S LIFE WHO DESERVES TO BE HAPPY. Hence, her current husband must know, the TRUTH it is best that she finds a way some how to tell him. Delaying it is like leaving a grenade explosion now for an atomic bomb tomorrow.

To push another man's seed for another man to nurture is a CRIME commited by quite a good number of women. She is guilty as guilty can be. THAT MAN WILL NEVER EVER LEAVE HER ALONE. NEVER!!! ESPECIALLY IF THIS BOY BECOMES SOMEONE OF GREAT STATUS IN THE FUTURE.
Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:12pm On Nov 18, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Just imagine the kind of drama around an 'INNOCENT CHILD'S LIFE' . Hmmm............. very, very sad, really pathetic indeed. How our IRRESPONSIBILE SELFISHNESS, rob on the innocent.

Well, from your current information let's try to put all reflections on the table and see.

1. Did they Americana didn't envisage the possibility of breaking her home if he requested for what rightly belongs to him, HIS SON before?

2. So, why is he talking about backing out now while giving his reason as "he doesn't want to break her home" when he should have put that into consideration before making such a move.

3. To be very honest with you JONNYSPUTE, we have to ask, for they are not the same thing. Is his interest her home or his son? Why the sudden backing out based on her home not to be broken, won't this innocent child become BROKEN in the future after becoming matured and unforeseen events leads to TRUTH?

5. And why should anybody think he is sincere about not wanting to break her home when he himself couldn't keep his from breaking. Is it not as a result of DIVORCE as per his own marriage that is a reason to all this couple with the fact that his former wife gave birth to only daughters. (I always wonder why some men, can't be grateful for having daughters. Most times daughters are very, very sympathetic to their fathers at old age than the male child. Its only part of the ingratitude in man when you are blessed with one sex and you ain't still happy. If its a case of no child at all and for years. WON'T YOU BE GRATEFUL IF THE ONLY CHILD IS A GIRL?)

4. Well, for as you have rightly said, this is only a "TEMPORARY MEASURE" which of course is to only give her some relief as to what she is presently passing through. FOR SURE!!! He is going to bounce back and very strategically in the nearest future to claim his blood.

5. The fact that he once told her to abort the baby which she didn't doesn't change the fact of the REALITY of the existence of his child who was meant to die, HIS SON.

6. As long as this Americana knows that he has son he is going to come for him when the time is due. Not in this age should we expect otherwise which more than ever before no one needs to be forced to go to shrines to swear but simple DNA test is a enough evidence to put all doubts to rest.

So, what am I saying. It is best that they solve this problem now and forever and drop all their SELFISHNESS and concentrate on the INNOCENT CHILD'S LIFE WHO DESERVES TO BE HAPPY. Hence, her current husband must know, the TRUTH it is best that she finds a way some how to tell him. Delaying it is like leaving a grenade explosion now for an atomic bomb tomorrow.

To push another man's seed for another man to nurture is a CRIME commited by quite a good number of women. She is guilty as guilty can be. THAT MAN WILL NEVER EVER LEAVE HER ALONE. NEVER!!! ESPECIALLY IF THIS BOY BECOMES SOMEONE OF GREAT STATUS IN THE FUTURE.
. That's my reason of saying its a temporary measure. It won't be easy for him to let his blood go. I think he soft pedalled due to the woman's present condition which is natural. ie the humane nature. Iike I said,I ve told her that the only way out is to tell her husband Nd also to ve it in mind that her marriage might no longer workout.Although not easy but she has no other option here. I guess by the time she is back on her feet,she will be able to reason well Nd take the bull by the horn
Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
@ World world,this is a case of one reaping what he or she sowed at the appropriate time.
Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
@ World world,this is a case of one reaping what he or she sowed at the appropriate time.

Sure you cant sow coconut and hope to reap cocoyam na. It doesnt work that way, NEVER WILL. A lot of women dont get it, when you telling them to respect themselves. THAT THEY ARE ALWAYS AT THE RECEIVING END. Men hardly pay the same price for SHAME. Dem no go hear. Dem go dey yanga dey carry nyash up and down like say dem dey do yoga.

My brother, its 'WORDWORLD' without a 'L' in the first 'WORD'. Wont want to miss your mention.
*SHE GOT GUTS TO PRACTICE PRE-MARITAL SEX. (she thinks there are no consequences)
*GUTS TO DOUBLE DATE. (she thinks there are no consequences)
*GUTS TO PUSH ANOTHER MAN'S SEED TO ANOTHER MAN TO NURTURE. (she thinks there are no consquences)
Am very sure, yet she feels some kind of 'SELF RIGHTOUSNESS' when she was told to abort and she didnt.

Well, TRANSGRESSION OF SUPRA RATIONAL LAWS give birth to very, very BIG PROBLEMS. We hate ourselves too much not to live our lives within the LIMITATIONS set which have been tested since primordial and their out-come remain the SAME.

CHASTITY leads to BLISS.........................................IMMORALITIES leads to DESTRUCTION.
If there is anything i have learn about the human specie is that they mostly do not learn from mistakes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:57pm On Nov 18, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Sure you cant sow coconut and hope to reap cocoyam na. It doesnt work that way, NEVER WILL. A lot of women dont get it, when you telling them to respect themselves. THEY ARE ALWAYS AT THE RECEIVING END. Men hardly pay the same price for SHAME. Its 'WORDWORLD' without a 'L' in the first 'WORD'. Wont want to means your mention.
*SHE GOT NO GUTS TO PRACTICE PRE-MARITAL SEX.
*GUTS TO DOUBLE DATE.
*GUTS TO PUSH ANOTHER MAN'S SEED TO ANOTHER MAN TO NURTURE.
Am very sure, yet she feels some kind of 'SELF RIGHTOUSNESS' not aborting this child. Transgression of supra-rational laws give birth to very, very BIG PROBLEMS. We hate ourselves too much not to live our lives within this supra-rational laws which have been tested since primordial and the out-come remain the SAME. CHASTITY leads to BLISS.........................................IMMORALITIES leads to DESTRUCTION.
If there is anything i have learn about the human specie is that they mostly do not learn from mistakes.
. Sorry bro.Noted.Your comments re always educating Nd entertaining as well. Its nice knowing u. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by Daisy17: 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:

Her greatest undoing was sleeping with someone's husband. So she expected to have peace in her own marriage. Well that's karma for you. I don't see her husband staying in that marriage. She just has to come clean to her husband and stay away from other women's husbands

1 Like

Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by stuffs4me(m): 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. So am mad because I brought something up ryt? Thank you for that.

The guy that called you mad was being very nice to you.

In fact you are raving mad and very stoopeed for bringing up such useless topic and asking people to help save a sham marriage.

Thunder fire you and your friend.
Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:05pm On Nov 18, 2017
stuffs4me:

The guy that called you mad was being very nice to you.

In fact you are raving mad and very stoopeed for bringing up such useless topic and asking people to help save a sham marriage.

Thunder fire you and your friend.
. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Is A Caring But One Minute Man What Do I Do!? / She Does Not Gives Regard To Her Body, Exposing It Despite Corrections / Suffer Once, Enjoy Forever. See This For Yourself Before It Gets Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.